SpaBreaks Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend SpaBreaks
5PM
5PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact SpaBreaks?

sales@spabreaks.com

Hotels & Accommodation
Travel
UK Holidays
Hotels & Accommodation

Tell us how SpaBreaks made you happy

"Never ever use this company. The Customer Service is appalling. You are ignored and fobbed-off if you have any problem. They just hope you go will go away. The hotel where we were supposed to have our treatments cancelled 1 hour before we were supposed to be there because they had no staff. I have been trying to resolve the issue and eventually asked for a refund and now I am being ignored. As I say DO NOT use this company."
Are you SpaBreaks? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Booked a spabreak for my wife’s 40th birthday and had everything confirmed and we were looking forward to it, I deceived I wanted to add in an extra treatment for my wife and upon contacting the hotel directly to arrange this , when I spoke with them they confirmed I had a booking but they could not honour it as they were all booked up, after explaining that I had a booking and reference they still could not help me, I then contacted spabreaks and explained and they said they would sort it out for me, after a week and only a few days to go until my wife’s birthday they contacted me and were unable to help me and could only offer a refund which left me in limbo and only a few days to try and arrange another booking myself, luckily I managed to sort it all out myself but anyone looking to arrange a spabreak I would advise you to book direct yourself as you will get better service and price, spabreaks just want your card details and couldn’t care about the rest."
SpaBreaks is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews