Southstar Plumbers Ltd Reviews

02088773363

southstars@outlook.com

43 Armoury WayLondonSW18 1HQ

Tell us how Southstar Plumbers Ltd made you happy
Very punctual and efficient. Bhoman our plumber took only 10 minutes to solve the issue and told me what to look for to prevent similar cases from happening in the future. Definitely recommend!
Excellent service.Many thanks for your speedy, efficient repair as well as professional manner.
Neat and tidy works completed in a short time. Good Job , Bhoman .
From our first meeting and all the way through the process Bhoman was really helpful in helping us decide what the best boiler was for our house. He took the time to answer all our questions and queries and provided a detailed quote breakdown in a timely manner. When it came to doing the work, Bhoman and his team were polite and courteous and always tidied up after themselves. We ended up having several radiators changed as well as a whole new boiler and they took the time to make sure they were fitted perfectly and to switch the valves from being horizontal to vertical. We have been really impressed with the work done and are very happy that we don’t need to worry about the boiler breaking down anymore. I would (and will) definitely recommend Bhoman to friends and family.
Very prompt reply and able to quote me the price immediately and booked a slot for me on the same day to solve my problem.The guy fixing my issue was good and friendly. He came earlier than the agreed time and solved my issue early. That was good to me in this case. I am not sure about the market price, hence not able to comment about whether the price is reasonable or not.
The plumbers and all the staff who attended to me were really professional, responsive, and polite. As a result, this company will be the first one I'll call should any other issues occur.
Excellent effort throughout. I was kept informed of what was being done at every stage and what options were available. When the leak proved very difficult to locate the firm rearranged schedules so the work was still completed as soon as possible.
John the engineer was very good and quickly pinpointed the leak -highly recommended
Very helpful with arranging to have a hot water service installed for a rental property. Very easy to work with and very happy with the quick service.. Job well done.
These guys are legit, easy to deal with and offer great pricing. I cant find a fault. I would definitely recommend.
Great service and price. I had a new hot water system installed and the guys were professional and friendly and explained the work to be done and options available. I would strongly recommend.
What was most impressive about this service provider was the manner in which their plumbers arrived on time and purchased the necessary components quickly. The quick pacing of their work was amazing too. Will surely recommend them!
Southstar Plumbers is a very good and trusted company that the handyman is all well train and professional. 👍
Very happy with the speed and quality of installation of our new boiler. Old system removed and replacement installed without any problems.
I was very impressed right from the morning as I called Daniel and he answered right away, and even with a fully packed day, he said he would call me right back and find a way to see us the day of no matter what! The guys came in and assessed the issue thoroughly and fixed things up so quickly I could not believe it! I am eternally grateful, now our dinner party this weekend can go off without an issue! Thanks so much again southstar plumbers !! You are top notch!
Southstar plumbing responded right away and set up a time and Rex arrived promptly .Rec was always very professional and respectful and took the time to explain everything to us. We highly recommend Southstar Plumbers.
Bhoman came to help us with an issue with our kitchen sink. Everything was excellent.southstar was extremely responsive and professional, and solved our problem. Would highly recommend!
The southstar guys are incredible... On-time, courteous, friendly and professional. Work was done quickly and thoroughly with advise to prevent future issues. Reasonable prices and honest work... refreshing really.
Water backed up into my basement after doing back to back loads of laundry. Southstar was quick to set up an appointment to come out and take a look. Bhoman was polite and knowledgeable and took care of the problem. He also answered my questions and provided advice on how to deal with the root of the cause (ha!) going forward. He did so in a non-pushy way - very much appreciated. I will definitely call them for future plumbing work, and recommend them without hesitation!!
Southstar Plumbers Ltd is rated 4.07 based on 150 reviews