Southstar Plumbers Ltd Reviews

02088773363

southstars@outlook.com

43 Armoury WayLondonSW18 1HQ

Tell us how Southstar Plumbers Ltd made you happy
I called Southstar for some electrical work, and was lucky enough to get a technician called James who was free that day. James arrived bang-on time, and grafted all day to complete the job. I am very pleased with the work done and James was a pleasure to have around and chat to. Based on this and previous plumbing work done by Southstar plumbers, I would recommend them to anyone.
I would highly recommend southstar plumbers. Excellent customer service,they installed new boiler in wandsworth quickly ,on time and at a reasonable price.Top Engineer I am happy now boiler and heating is on .
Our toilet was really badly blocked we called Southstar plumbers.Plumber arrived within an hour to our place in Fulham.Unblocked the toilet very quickly without any fuss,paid them a minimum charge.Will defiently recommend to my friends and colleages.
Efficient engineers they fixed our boiler in Putney.Very pleased with Southstar plumbers. George did a great job installing the new boiler I needed.A very positive experience,Thank you.
Polite, punctual and professional.Engineer managed to fix a number of minor problems in our bathroom in the space of an hour for a fraction of the cost that we had been quoted by some other plumbers. Very satisfied
Southstar Plumbers Ltd is rated 3.00 based on 10 reviews