Southstar Plumbers Ltd Reviews

02088773363

southstars@outlook.com

43 Armoury WayLondonSW18 1HQ

Tell us how Southstar Plumbers Ltd made you happy
Their service was great as was the manner in which they answered my questions. Thank you all so much for ensuring that my leak was resolved immediately!
Fantastic service from initial communication to assessment being carried out! Regular and speedy communication from helpful and knowledgeable team. Assessment done by friendly very professional gent. He was clearly very knowledgeable, was systematic and thorough with his assessment. He communicated the problem very clearly and we received a very comprehensive report the next day. Excellent! I wouldn’t ,t hesitate to recommend this company.
Very competent established company specialising in gas boilers and heat pumps.Highly recommend.
Noticed water damage on ceiling on main floor. Nathan removed toilet. The seal was faulty. We decided to get a new toilet as the existing one was ancient. He also attached a new shower head. All’s well!
Super efficient use again definitely. Arrived on time with a smile."
Absolutely can recommend south star plumbers for a job well done over the weekend.Good reliable plumber
Fast service professional attitude and good work. Good communication. Very happy.
south star plumber has the perfect name.Their customer service is excellent.Their plumber are knowledgeable and professional, and prices are fair.I trust them.Thank you south star plumber for exceeding my expectations. I encourage everyone ...don't waste your time, start with the south star.
Water pipe inside the wall .Quick response.Quickly identified the leak.Friendly and experienced plumber.Neat service.However invoice appeared to me very high.I would recommend to call them.
Excellent after hours service! High craftsmanship on completed work.We will definitely use them again on our next project.
I had emergency leak on my toilet cistern it was late at night and my regular plumber was not available.Called south star plumbers and plumber arrived quickly and had the leak repaired at a reasonable cost.Highly recommend.
I'm very pleased with the service.I'he received from one your Engineers recently.He managed to fix the problem prompt and there was no extra charge on the top of that.Friendly and efficient service.
Really professional and tidy company great communication from staff and Adam the engineer explained everything clearly and made me feel at ease with the work that needed to be done.I recommend to lots of my friends and family.
Good company that takes care of its customers.Satisfied
Excellent service, I had a great experience with this company. They were responsive and offered amazing customer service. The service Technician was professional and provided important information and advice. I would definitely recommend them.
My radiator was not working,I was totally unaware of the fault.The technician told me that the radiator needs flushing out.He done the work smoothly and guided me on how I can spot the issue myself in the future.
My boiler was not working properly and I wanted to get it fully fixed before upcoming winter.The engineer was very polite, he has set up the boiler nicely and I look forward to contect this company again in the future.
These guys are great. I have used them a couple of already. They came back to install the water meter after changing the main water line month ago and the job was bigger than anticipated complete the job and did not charge any extra. The job was done efficiently, and professionally. Honest and pricing. I will use them again if needed.
We use plumbing now for their fast response and quality, friendly and honest service.Excellent service, showed when needed, all staff very nice.Highly recommend.
Southstar Plumbers Ltd is rated 4.07 based on 150 reviews