Southstar Plumbers Ltd Reviews

02088773363

southstars@outlook.com

43 Armoury WayLondonSW18 1HQ

Tell us how Southstar Plumbers Ltd made you happy
Very punctual and efficient. Bhoman our plumber took only 10 minutes to solve the issue and told me what to look for to prevent similar cases from happening in the future. Definitely recommend!
Was quoted £149+vat to unlock the pipe. 1h later he's still not finished, I asked him to leave and the bill is £405 which they demand paying before they leave. No hidden charges is a joke.
Excellent service.Many thanks for your speedy, efficient repair as well as professional manner.
I was quoted £149 to fix a blocked toilet. The plumber arrived over 40 mins late. The company office then called me to try and get me to agree to paying £249 extra (plus VAT) for the plumber to finish the job. I declined as that is very expensive. I then called another plumber who came later that afternoon and fixed the toilet in 5 mins with no extra or hidden charges.
I don’t recommend this company to anybody . They charge me 782.40£ to replace the flushing system from the toilet. So 1 hour job gone in 2 h and a half they rate is that 249£+ vat.... after they finish the job they left a huge mess water linking over the floor....I wanted to add some photos after their work. Unfortunately this site review doesn’t allow me.....
Neat and tidy works completed in a short time. Good Job , Bhoman .
From our first meeting and all the way through the process Bhoman was really helpful in helping us decide what the best boiler was for our house. He took the time to answer all our questions and queries and provided a detailed quote breakdown in a timely manner. When it came to doing the work, Bhoman and his team were polite and courteous and always tidied up after themselves. We ended up having several radiators changed as well as a whole new boiler and they took the time to make sure they were fitted perfectly and to switch the valves from being horizontal to vertical. We have been really impressed with the work done and are very happy that we don’t need to worry about the boiler breaking down anymore. I would (and will) definitely recommend Bhoman to friends and family.
Very prompt reply and able to quote me the price immediately and booked a slot for me on the same day to solve my problem.The guy fixing my issue was good and friendly. He came earlier than the agreed time and solved my issue early. That was good to me in this case. I am not sure about the market price, hence not able to comment about whether the price is reasonable or not.
This company is extremely expensive and will take longer than you expect, if you can wait for any other company I would recommend that. They will bleed you dry.
The plumbers and all the staff who attended to me were really professional, responsive, and polite. As a result, this company will be the first one I'll call should any other issues occur.
Excellent effort throughout. I was kept informed of what was being done at every stage and what options were available. When the leak proved very difficult to locate the firm rearranged schedules so the work was still completed as soon as possible.
John the engineer was very good and quickly pinpointed the leak -highly recommended
Very helpful with arranging to have a hot water service installed for a rental property. Very easy to work with and very happy with the quick service.. Job well done.
These guys are legit, easy to deal with and offer great pricing. I cant find a fault. I would definitely recommend.
Their service was great as was the manner in which they answered my questions. Thank you all so much for ensuring that my leak was resolved immediately!
Great service and price. I had a new hot water system installed and the guys were professional and friendly and explained the work to be done and options available. I would strongly recommend.
What was most impressive about this service provider was the manner in which their plumbers arrived on time and purchased the necessary components quickly. The quick pacing of their work was amazing too. Will surely recommend them!
Fantastic service from initial communication to assessment being carried out! Regular and speedy communication from helpful and knowledgeable team. Assessment done by friendly very professional gent. He was clearly very knowledgeable, was systematic and thorough with his assessment. He communicated the problem very clearly and we received a very comprehensive report the next day. Excellent! I wouldn’t ,t hesitate to recommend this company.
Hidden fees, pretending to be other plumbing companies. Have owed us a refund for over a month now and still haven’t paid.
Southstar Plumbers Ltd is rated 4.07 based on 150 reviews