Southstar Plumbers Ltd Reviews

02088773363

southstars@outlook.com

43 Armoury WayLondonSW18 1HQ

Tell us how Southstar Plumbers Ltd made you happy
Excellent after hours service! High craftsmanship on completed work.We will definitely use them again on our next project.
Fixed my storm water drain,they had to take out trees roots from big gumtree, done the job when I needed.
Adam came one hour of me calling him to look at a fault on my boiler. He was honest with his advice and had a great demeanour. I would recommend.
I had emergency leak on my toilet cistern it was late at night and my regular plumber was not available.Called south star plumbers and plumber arrived quickly and had the leak repaired at a reasonable cost.Highly recommend.
Adam did a first class job fitting my new boiler for homeserve. He explained every thing and cleaned up tha area when finished. Welldone and thank you.
I'm very pleased with the service.I'he received from one your Engineers recently.He managed to fix the problem prompt and there was no extra charge on the top of that.Friendly and efficient service.
Really professional and tidy company great communication from staff and Adam the engineer explained everything clearly and made me feel at ease with the work that needed to be done.I recommend to lots of my friends and family.
Were fine and clear,though a little pushy at first, but delivered excellent service.
Good company that takes care of its customers.Satisfied
"I was very impressed with the response and the quality of work!"
Excellent service, I had a great experience with this company. They were responsive and offered amazing customer service. The service Technician was professional and provided important information and advice. I would definitely recommend them.
My radiator was not working,I was totally unaware of the fault.The technician told me that the radiator needs flushing out.He done the work smoothly and guided me on how I can spot the issue myself in the future.
All my radiators were not getting hot at all and a plumber from this company fixed it. The plumber was very polite and I could tell he was very intelligent and has had a lot of experience with plumbing. He also came in wearing the correct PPE such as mask and gloves to keep us safe unlike other companies. Pleasure doing business 👍
Well mannered polite people,who did an excellent job.
"I was very impressed with the response and the quality of work!"
My boiler was not working properly and I wanted to get it fully fixed before upcoming winter.The engineer was very polite, he has set up the boiler nicely and I look forward to contect this company again in the future.
These guys are great. I have used them a couple of already. They came back to install the water meter after changing the main water line month ago and the job was bigger than anticipated complete the job and did not charge any extra. The job was done efficiently, and professionally. Honest and pricing. I will use them again if needed.
We use plumbing now for their fast response and quality, friendly and honest service.Excellent service, showed when needed, all staff very nice.Highly recommend.
Adam did a great job,but he came 15 min late from our committed time.So,I gave him 3 stars.
I had a plugged or clogged toilet. Kids do that.These guys were awesome to deal with fast and friendly service. Thank you very much.
Southstar Plumbers Ltd is rated 4.03 based on 152 reviews