Southern Mortgages Reviews

of reviewers recommend Southern Mortgages
Read Southern Mortgages Reviews

About Southern Mortgages:

In the heart of Southend-on-sea, Southern Mortgages is built on the grounds of strong financial knowledge, a wealth of experience and a fierce passion for saving people money. Whether you’re a first time buyer looking to secure your new home, or a buy-to-let professional looking to extend your portfolio, you’ll be in safe hands with our expert mortgage adviser team to make your financial situation as hassle-free as possible. So, what are you waiting for? Get in touch today, and find out what we can do for your loan or mortgage.

Tell us how Southern Mortgages made you happy
What were the circumstances that caused you to look for a Mortgage Adviser?
Re-mortgage and life cover, also house contents and buildings insurance.
How did James Courtenay help you?
Firstly the advice given, he understood exactly what I required and dealt with it all swiftly, smoothly and friendly.
What is your current situation? Have you seen the outcome you were hoping for?
Perfectly. Got exactly what I was looking for and probably more!.
What could they have done better?
I honestly couldn't suggest anything that he could have done better! He gave honest, educated advice and it went through quicker than even he thought it would!
What were the circumstances that caused you to look for a Mortgage Adviser?
I had very little understand on mortgages and needed a good adviser who made it very easy and clear to understand.
How did James Courtenay help you?
James walked me through all options available on mortgage deals, he made everything clear to understand and I felt satisfied with the information and advice that he gave me.
What is your current situation? Have you seen the outcome you were hoping for?
Yes I have seen the outcome I was looking for, maybe even a better outcome than first anticipated, the advice was brilliant and made me feel confident with my decisions.
What were the circumstances that caused you to look for a Mortgage Adviser?
My policy was up for renewal.
How did James Courtenay help you?
He went above and beyond to get me the best possible life protection cover for me and my children.
What is your current situation? Have you seen the outcome you were hoping for?
Yes it has all gone through and with the policy I now get 4 free cinema tickets every week as well as a free Starbucks coffee. Happy mum.
Nothing he was fantastic
What were the circumstances that caused you to look for a Mortgage Adviser?
I was looking to try and get a better deal on my existing mortgage.
How did James Courtenay help you?
James was extremely helpful, professional and thorough. He clearly did a lot of research for me and really concentrated on my needs.
What is your current situation? Have you seen the outcome you were hoping for?
I am now considering various options which James has offered to me.
What could they have done better?
I cannot think of anything James could have done better. His whole approach has been very professional.
What were the circumstances that caused you to look for a Mortgage Adviser?
I wanted to move home and to do so needed to maximise the amount I could borrow.
How did James Courtenay help you?
James listened to my priorities and found me what I was looking for. He explained the cost implications of what I wanted to do and the various options available to me.
What is your current situation? Have you seen the outcome you were hoping for?
Yes definitely. I was able to make an informed decision with the information James gave me.
What could they have done better?
Nothing really... James kept me up to date as things progressed and stayed with me right until I'd completed my purchase.
Taking out a Mortgage.
How did James Courtenay help you?
He researched the best options based on our situation and explained the pros and cons of the options that he was putting forward or us.
What is your current situation? Have you seen the outcome you were hoping for?
Yes, James was a huge help and had a wealth of knowledge meaning that he could answer any questions that we had and increase our understanding of the mortgage process. He was also extremely efficient throughout the whole process.
What were the circumstances that caused you to look for a Mortgage Adviser?
Needed to get a better rate on my mortgage.
How did James Courtenay help you?
So easy as James came to my house and went through the process. He kept me informed throughout and had my mortgage offer very quickly.
What is your current situation? Have you seen the outcome you were hoping for?
I've got my mortgage offer and just waiting for it to go through next month.
Mortgage advice.
mortgage brokering.
I needed a BTL mortgage.
How did James Courtenay help you?
He met with me to discuss my requirements and took care of everything from start to finish.
Yes, absolutely.
What could they have done better?
I cannot fault the service I received from James Courtenay.
What were the circumstances that caused you to look for a Mortgage Adviser?
I was looking for a remortgage so went on Google for a local Mortgage Advisor. James' name csme up.
How did James Courtenay help you?
He helped to remortgage our property.
What is your current situation? Have you seen the outcome you were hoping for?
Absolutely. James helped us and kept us informed every step of the way. Even when he was on holiday!.
Nothing.