Southcourt Property Services Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Southcourt Property Services Ltd
Read Southcourt Property Services Ltd Reviews

About Southcourt Property Services Ltd:

Southcourt Property Services Ltd provides a range of property services UK-wide and across Europe on behalf of lettings and estate agents, property investors, private landlords, corporates and local authorities.

Our services include property management, letting and estate agent training, software development, lettings and estate agency website design and hosting, syndicated advertising, property portal feeds, relocation services, and a property investment consultancy service.

admin@southcourtproperty.co.uk

Kemp House, 152 City Road, LONDON

Fantastic experience, swift response and extremely helpful whenever needing their help. A great company to deal with, very professional and knowledgable at their service, truly one of a kind.
1st of all they are very patient and professional
very helpful they do what they say
I took a platinum package from them it really helps to set up my new letting agency it is worth the money for sure .im glad that I found them so yeah thumbs up ...
Hi Omer,

The Platinum's definitely got the power to get you noticed! Do get in touch with any queries now you're up and running.

Fabi
Southcourt are always at the end of the telephone and always happy to help if you need help or have any questions. Always a friendly person. Never had any issues.
I have found Southcourt to be both professional and friendly, efficient and very speedy whenever I have had an issue.
I cannot fault the service, which was prompt, efficient and courteous. A very satisfied customer.
Pointing me to the right direction step by step. Advice given is clear and concise.

I only bought the business package about 5 weeks ago, so I am still in the process of setting everything up, when clarification was needed I spoke to Mr Steve Burns, who I found very helpful and professional. It means a lot for someone like me as a new starter. Thank you.
Fantastic service. They help with everything. Always in contact to make sure each process is running smoothly. Would highly recommend using southcourt to start your on business. No major overheads but all the knowledge and systems needed to run a successful estate agents
Joseph,

Many thanks for your kind words, we really appreciate it. We look forward to supporting you going forward as you build your business. Feel free to contact us at any time for support.

Thanks, Graham
Great company, really helpful and lend every assistance
Have been with Southcourt several years now and am more than happy with website and service provided
Excellent customer support
They are very quick to respond to requests and always happy to help. Helping me to keep on track and keeping our site updated
Southcourt Property Services do answer enquiries normally within twenty four hours and provide solutions for the issues.
Very friendly and helpful staff, they support you with what ever you need. They create great websites and have a very detailed Estate Agency guide to help you each step of the way.
Mannie

You're great - I know you're selling alot of houses as an Estate Agent - please get in touch if you need any assistance.

Rgds,

Steve
A slight issue I had with spammed attacking my website was resolved very quickly & professionally by the help desk team. Excellent service thanks.
Being a new independent agent we needed something that doesn't break the bank whilst still providing us with a good modern website. I was pleasantly surprised when I came across Southcourt as not only did they build the business a stylish and modern website I was also provided with a cd full of template letters and a huge folder named "All you need to set up your lettings business" ad they wasn't wrong, that document covers basically everything we need to run a successful business. A big thanks to Steve who has helped every step of the way and also often congratulates us on our progress that we have been making. If you are thinking of starting a new business but not sure how or who to go with when it comes to website designing. These are you guys for sure! Thats again. Kryssie
Morning Kryssie

Many thanks, you really made an impression with all the relocation deals you managed to acquire - and so quickly! Hopefully you found that part of the guidance in the Business Package helpful. We're here if you need anything!

Steve
Beyond all the rules I have received precious information to reduce time and money and start the business quickly
good service and very responsive
We have used the package for over 7 years and have been extremely pleased. It is reasonably priced, easy to use and no monthly fee. Superb package especially for beginners.
Hi Tambi

It's always a pleasure to receive an positive review, but from you it really speaks volumes. Thanks as always - and yes there's no monthly fee!

Fabi
A very comprehensive package for anyone interested in starting a Letting Agency. The manual covers nearly all eventualities and the website makes easy work of uploading property details to your own site.
Practical down to earth advice. Backed up by legislation where necessary ; but I tend to contact Southcourt where the answer isn't always obvious. Great support service to have.
Southcourt Property Services Ltd is rated 4.84 based on 86 reviews