south london electricians Reviews

of reviewers recommend south london electricians
Read south london electricians Reviews

02084069834

info@southlondonelectricians.co.uk

Tell us how south london electricians made you happy
Excellent service, highly recommended.
Prompt, efficient, friendly - would recommend!...
My company employed South London Electricians in June 2014 to replace and relocate an aging electrical mains panel. The works were done at a convenient time for me with minimal intrusion into my day to day business operations. It was also nice to see the SLE staff were conscientious enough to set up a safe system of work around the affected works area demonstrating to me that they were mindful of the well being of my staff and customers alike during the course of the works. I found Adrian and his team to be extremely efficient in their works as well as managing to accommodate my busy working schedule whilst managing to keep to time and to budget. I would highly recommend their services to others looking for works to be undertaken in a safe, efficient and cost effective manner.
K O'Brien, Director of Aspect Engineering Services Ltd
I have used this company since 1999 and i have been very happy with the standard of work and reilability he has given to the company ( The oxford group / Initaitives of change), He has the contract to carry out are fire alarm maintenance and service and also the emergency lighting testing, He has done some large refurbishment projects such are garden room, The barn conference room which we hire out and are main kitchen, Emergency call-out if needed too, Im sure if you would like to see some picture of his work at our premisses, It can be seen on hes web page,
Adrian was very helpful and got the job done very quickly and efficiently without any fuss
I hired South London Electricals to carry out network wiring throughout the property. I found Adrian to be an excellent consultant, very sound advice with considered solutions for our needs. He went over and above the scope of work with meticulous attention to detail and works carried out with minimal disruption to our daily lives. Honest, fair and knowledgeable with a real pride in his work, I am very happy to recommend Adrian fully and will certainly use him in the future.
Adrian was excellent, courteous and efficient. His level of work is great and I will definitely use him again.
South London Electricians have fitted lights and exterior sockets to some of the decks that we have built. Their work is of a very high standard , carried out in a efficient and professional manner .
On going repairs in our restaurant
Costa del sol
215 godstone road
Whyleleaf
Cr3oel
Excellent service fully recommend .
Excellent service Adrian was prompt honest and explain clearly what need doing and the cost with no hidden extras I would highly recommend thus service
Have had many electricians but they were very professional
Adrian was called on Sat evening due to a power failure at myhotel Bloomsbury.

I met him directly and explained to him what happened. He knew straight away where the problem was and he worked with my maintanance manager and the power company until we had the power back, around 5am, Sunday morning.

He has been absolutely fantastic, very helpful and skillful.

I really felt he cared about our issue and i will definetely call him again if needed.

Thanks a lot Adrian!!

Niccolo Consigli
Hotel Manager
myhotel Bloomsbury
Adrian attended for some work at my place. He was very professional and calm. Quite a lot of work was needed in order to comply for the let of my place. I was very pleased with the outcome and Adrian's great customer care. I would definitely recommend his work.
V B. Epsom