south london electricians Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend south london electricians

How would you rate south london electricians ?

Mr A Grieve
Verified Buyer
"Adrian completely wired and plumbed a conversion of an old stable and coach house into a three bedroom house. He worked quickly and efficiently and the results were better than we could possibly have hoped for. The system he installed was a fairly complex one, with underfloor heating controlled by Heatmiser room sensors as well as a complicated lighting rig. Everything has worked perfectly and he has also returned promptly when we have decided to modify or update the system. He is extremely knowledgeable and up to speed with all the latest equipment."
"Excellent service, highly recommended."
Mrs D Miraszewska
Verified Buyer
"Prompt, efficient, friendly - would recommend!..."
Mr K Obrian
Verified Buyer
"My company employed South London Electricians in June 2014 to replace and relocate an aging electrical mains panel. The works were done at a convenient time for me with minimal intrusion into my day to day business operations. It was also nice to see the SLE staff were conscientious enough to set up a safe system of work around the affected works area demonstrating to me that they were mindful of the well being of my staff and customers alike during the course of the works. I found Adrian and his team to be extremely efficient in their works as well as managing to accommodate my busy working schedule whilst managing to keep to time and to budget. I would highly recommend their services to others looking for works to be undertaken in a safe, efficient and cost effective manner. K O'Brien, Director of Aspect Engineering Services Ltd"
Oxford Groupe
Verified Buyer
"I have used this company since 1999 and i have been very happy with the standard of work and reilability he has given to the company ( The oxford group / Initaitives of change), He has the contract to carry out are fire alarm maintenance and service and also the emergency lighting testing, He has done some large refurbishment projects such are garden room, The barn conference room which we hire out and are main kitchen, Emergency call-out if needed too, Im sure if you would like to see some picture of his work at our premisses, It can be seen on hes web page,"
Wesley Parker
Verified Buyer
"Adrian was very helpful and got the job done very quickly and efficiently without any fuss"
Clinton Duke
Verified Buyer
"I hired South London Electricals to carry out network wiring throughout the property. I found Adrian to be an excellent consultant, very sound advice with considered solutions for our needs. He went over and above the scope of work with meticulous attention to detail and works carried out with minimal disruption to our daily lives. Honest, fair and knowledgeable with a real pride in his work, I am very happy to recommend Adrian fully and will certainly use him in the future."
Howard Tailor
Verified Buyer
"Adrian was excellent, courteous and efficient. His level of work is great and I will definitely use him again."
Adrian Beven
Verified Buyer
"very tidy, prompt and very reasonably priced. would have no problem recommending him to anybody"
Phill Holmes
Verified Buyer
"South London Electricians have fitted lights and exterior sockets to some of the decks that we have built. Their work is of a very high standard , carried out in a efficient and professional manner ."
Costa Del Sole
Verified Buyer
"On going repairs in our restaurant Costa del sol 215 godstone road Whyleleaf Cr3oel"
Clair Garry
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service fully recommend ."
John Sabine
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service Adrian was prompt honest and explain clearly what need doing and the cost with no hidden extras I would highly recommend thus service"
"Have had many electricians but they were very professional"
Niccolo Consigli
Verified Buyer
"Adrian was called on Sat evening due to a power failure at myhotel Bloomsbury. I met him directly and explained to him what happened. He knew straight away where the problem was and he worked with my maintanance manager and the power company until we had the power back, around 5am, Sunday morning. He has been absolutely fantastic, very helpful and skillful. I really felt he cared about our issue and i will definetely call him again if needed. Thanks a lot Adrian!! Niccolo Consigli Hotel Manager myhotel Bloomsbury"
Mrs V Verobringlow
Verified Buyer
"Adrian attended for some work at my place. He was very professional and calm. Quite a lot of work was needed in order to comply for the let of my place. I was very pleased with the outcome and Adrian's great customer care. I would definitely recommend his work. V B. Epsom"
south london electricians is rated 4.72 based on 36 reviews