south london electricians Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend south london electricians

How would you rate south london electricians ?

"Ii is hard to find electrician with a sensible approach so we were very happy to find one. We had bathroom light problem that Adrian identifed quckly and before we know it, it was all fixed and working again . There was no fuss, delays, or lack of materials- add to this an acceptable price for the job and big smile... If we ever again have any electrical problem Adrian would be our first point of contact. We definitely recomend this company."
"Spent most of his time showing off pictures of his girlfriend rather then working. Swore lots, and kept telling me how 'cheap' my furniture and carpeting looked. Classic dodgy tradesman."
"called with an annoying bleeping built in alarm, and very kindly Adrian gave me on the spot training on how to fix the problem myelf, no call out needed! thanks from me and my sanity."
"This is a company which obviously must have far too many clients. Booked them for work to commence today. No one turned up. Not a phone call, not an email to explain or apologise. Thank you for wasting my time."
Mr J Davies
Verified Buyer
"As plumbers we rarely touch electrics, we needed someone to come out to us on one of our jobs and these guys helped us out. Did the job properly, cleaned up, and enabled us to carry on. Well done we'll use you again !!"
Tar Electricial
Verified Buyer
"We've been working together for couple of years as we do appliance repairs and whenever there is wiring problem or supply, they are always there to sort us out. Very reliable!"
Miss K Higham-stoianova
Verified Buyer
"Adrian is an incredibly knowledgeable electrician who takes an enormous amount of pride in his work. He rewired our new flat and installed spotlights in three rooms. The work was done to a high standard and Adrian always ensured his work was completed with the highest spec, despite him having to wait several months, while we finished decorating, before he could come back and finish his work. We have also recently had a problem with the electricity which dates back to the old wiring of the flat which was not done properly. On the fuse going and us not having any hot water or electricity, Adrian was very quick to come and look at the problem despite him having to come after he'd finished his work during the day. Adrian is an honest, hardworking and reliable electrician that I would not hesitate to recommend to anyone."
"After phone few electrical firms on the net, I found there just call centers that can't answer your questions until I spoke to john, Adrian came round told us solution same day fixed within week"
Miss M Hookey
Verified Buyer
"very quick response and very presistant till finding the fault would not hesitate to call again very good worker."
Mr Richard Mclean
Verified Buyer
"Quick response time, problem solved."
Mr P Whitehead
Verified Buyer
"We had a commercial roller brake tester installed at our yard in Witney"
Donna Holland
Verified Buyer
"Have used Adrian Thorpe for many years now and always found him to be reliable and professional with all of his work."
"we,ve been more than happy with the LED panels installed in our classrooms."
Mrs S Lunn
Verified Buyer
"Adrian was great. Came round really quickly and sorted out the problem. Wish I'd called him 3 weeks earlier instead of the 2 other guys who messed me about!!!"
Bill Bingham
Verified Buyer
"We had a lighting problem that Adrian quickly traced to damaged cables. The cables were replaced quickly and efficiently and he left no mess behind. When we next need an electrician, we will be using Adrian again."
Diamanto Kyriakou
Verified Buyer
"Adrian was very helpful.I called to have freestanding electronic cooker fitted and found out the wire to my cooker was the wrong so he changed it no extra cost. He was really good trust worthy Thank you"
Dean Brainwhite
Verified Buyer
"Adrian, done a really good job he even went the extra mile and sourced a tv wall bracket for me. I will be using his services again."
Edward Stezycki
Unverified Reviewer
"I found Adrian to be very honest and reliable. The service his company provided me with was without doubt, the best electrical service delivery I have had. That is coming from someone who has worked in building services for over twenty years. I would strongly recommend his company for any projects you might be involved in and without hesitation it is a company that I will be using again. Edward Stezycki. Director, E A S Engineering Consulting Ltd."
Mr J Patel
Verified Buyer
"He came on time & completed the repair work to my satisfation. The cost of repair was also resonable compared to other quotes I had received. I would call him out again if need arises. Would recomend Mr Thorpe any time."
"My experience was great. I would highly recommend doing business with this company as they aim to satisfy their costumers. I am 100% satisfied with their products and service. The prices are great."
south london electricians is rated 4.72 based on 36 reviews