South Coast Canoes Reviews

of reviewers recommend South Coast Canoes
Read South Coast Canoes Reviews

About South Coast Canoes:

South Coast Canoes was born in 2014. SCC is an independent, family run and owned Canoe and Kayak shop, we are passionate about our sport and offering the best impartial advice. We pride ourselves on customer service and customer satisfaction, our goal is to make sure everyone has a smile on their face when they come to visit us.

sales@south-coast-canoes.co.uk

South Coast Canoes Ltd
Unit 14 Liberty Close
Woolsbridge Ind Park
Dorset
Wimborne
BH21 6SY

Staff are very knowledgable and helpful which makes going there a very good experience. I would always recommend them.
Always willing to help with a great knowledge of all things kayaking.
South Coast Canoes is an excellent resource for the paddling community. Simon has endless knowledge and advice, ensuring the purchases you make are the right thing for you. I have shopped here for many years now and would recommend South Coast Canoes over any other shops in terms of their stock options, knowledge and the coffee that comes with their friendly welcome!!!
I can’t recommend South Coast Canoes enough. The passion the staff have for their chosen fields is equally matched by their knowledge and experience, all of which they will happily share with their customers! Their exceptional service ensures whatever boat you are after, equipment you need, or problem you have is solved promptly and efficiently. Having completed a number of the training courses they offer I can also say that these are completed to a high standard and with a smile (and maybe a bit of towing)!
Best Canoe Shop in the south. Always very friendly, with professional advice from knowledgeable and experienced staff. Great range of products at sensible prices. Always value me as a customer.
Awesome service