Sourcing-IT Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sourcing-IT
Read Sourcing-IT Reviews

About Sourcing-IT:

Sourcing-IT are an independent reseller of IT hardware established in 2007 specialising in delivery to Africa.

+44 (0) 118 973 6675

sales@sourcing-it.co.uk

Sourcing-IT Ltd.
Unit 9
Reading Road

Tell us how Sourcing-IT made you happy
Sourcing IT is reliable. My client was really in need of a reliable supplier who will provide not only the goods but insight on what to go for. sourcing IT provided the knowledge and flexibility.
They delivered on time and were quite easy to work with, replying promptly to email and also reachable through many other means.

I am happy to have discovered them and look forward to several business dealings with them in the future.
The service very professional and quite timely. The package was received within 2 days which made me appreciate the fact that they kept to their word. I look forwarding to doing more business with them.
During my recent order they delivered within one week.The items were new and are working well.
Excellent Service I must say. Just that DHL delayed to deliver owing to their internal operational deficiencies. Next time lets just use ordinary commercial flight cargo destined to Airport for collection. That way we can chose our clearing agent. Overall that was amazing service from Sourcing IT.
RFQ responds time is superb,many thanks to Howard our account manager.
Excellent follow-up from the time order is received to final delivery with frequent updates. Very competitive pricing enabling me to also make a good margin on the order.
The services are exceptional, gives me easy time to plan on my deliveries and maintain client confidence. which is good for business. let's maintain it that way.
Your Customer Service is always on point which helps me take care of our own customers urgent needs.
When we need specific refurbished or new server parts for our customers using older system. We get great rates and shipping speed (Mauritius -Indian Ocean island) from Sourcing IT
Great service as always. Fast delivery and the stock is correct. Well done, Sourcing-IT!
There service was exceptional.
Very good customer service, very professional, deliveries always on time. Very good to work with. Great to work with Mark Reid.
Customer service is perfect, Price good, delivery is excellent
I really appreciate your quick response and delivery, hope to do more business with your esteemed establishment.
From the response to the RFQ, to the order and final delivery, it was a nice and smooth experience. Communication was perfect and issue resolution was top notch. I can confidently recommend Sourcing-IT
Accolades to Rob/Tom
Very efficient, fast and cost friendly.
The service was timely
Happy Customer from Kenya!
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND RESPONSE TIME.
HAPPY WITH THE SERVICE.