Sourcing-IT Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sourcing-IT
Read Sourcing-IT Reviews

About Sourcing-IT:

Sourcing-IT are an independent reseller of IT hardware established in 2007 specialising in delivery to Africa.

+44 (0) 118 973 6675

sales@sourcing-it.co.uk

Sourcing-IT Ltd.
Unit 9
Reading Road

Tell us how Sourcing-IT made you happy
We regularly order from Sourcing IT. Service provided is excellent. Mails are being replied in less than 24hours & We get our deliveries on time as well I would also like to mention the famous Fantasy League organised by Sourcing-IT, which is really entertaining.
Timely delivery and great customer service
Awesome services 👍
Product pricing was very competitive and impressive. Received the goods well packaged and all in order. Little delay with shipping. Overall, very happy with my purchase. Mark and Tom where very helpful in getting this order processed and shipped.
It is always a challenge keeping up with the level of professionalism at Sourcing-IT
Sourcing IT is a leading IT company, there prices and delivery are accurate. There team are so friendly, always on time and very professional. we would recommend them to any company and person.
I really appreciate the timely and immediate response to all our equipment requests. The response is usually fast and precise. I believe that the prices are also friendly. I hope to be able to close the deal that I requested a quote for
Your prices are very competitive and delivery is always as stated. You have a very hardworking staff whose spirit is very high at all to give us the right support even outside working hours. So far so good for me and my Team.
Responsive team and good service offerings
Am happy with the services provided especially when it comes to communication with the client on the items been shipped.
It was great and efficient services given
Fast delivery Process Flexibility
Quick response and fast delivery
Prompt response to RFQ and timely delivery. Price also fair.
Every thing went smoothly, Excellent service!
Delivery period was fast and efficient. Quick response to our emails.
customer service is satisfactory price is moderate delivery is always within stipulated time except for recent orders of 2020/21. returns & refund; i have not heard such experience.
Reliable and efficient.
Quick and easy delivery.
Goods arrived within the expected delivery timeframe and well packaged when the consignment was received. No damages and pre alert sent in good time.
Sourcing-IT is rated 4.73 based on 419 reviews