Sound Wholesale Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Sound Wholesale

Tell us how Sound Wholesale made you happy

"I don't know what is happening with this company but things are obviously not right. I placed an order on Jan 3rd and their site says 24 hr delivery. 2 days later some of the order arrives but not via them-some company called Antalis (their supplier by the looks of it). Lots of items missing so I try calling them-constantly engaged. I try their other number-it's a Fax number! I've emailed them (matthewpriest303 at hotmail dot com) no answer. I then tried contacting them through their eBay account & get a near instant answer. However 6 hours later they are still pinging back vague messages claiming they can't find my order! I'd used them in the past and service was OK but will not be using them again! Their communication is useless (we never had an order tracking email as promised), my next port of call will be a charge back from my card company as I have better things to do than chase these clowns for some jiffy bags!"
Are you Sound Wholesale? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Supplied free next day delivery, only place I could find a card 7" vinyl record cover at a great price and in the quantity i wanted."
Sound Wholesale is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews