Sounds Great Music Reviews

180-182 Wilmslow Road
Heald Green
Cheadle

Live Chat, Telephone

How would you rate Sounds Great Music ?

"Very quick to fulfil the order and good price."
"First class service. Thank you."
"The staff are very knowlegable, being musicians themselves. They are very helpful in helping the customer obtain the best item they are enquiring about, and will not try to sell you the most expensive one. If the item is not in they will try and get it for the customer. First class service, products are great, as are the prices. Nobody will be disappointed buying from Sounds Great. Dave."
"Just took delivery of a second hand Ibanez JS 1600 Prestige and I couldn't be happier. Superb condition guitar and fast delivery! From my phone enquiry asking about the guitar to the friendly staff, then my purchase from Sounds Great Music web site,first class! Thank you."
"Knowledgable and professional people to deal with and I look forward to further business with SGM in the future."
"Super swift delivery and very satisfied with the quality of the guitar"
"Knowledgable, friendly and will do a deal. What more could a guitar addict want Carl"
"I regularly buy piano music both for myself and for my pupils. Any music not in stock is promptly ordered and the box of music is prepared and ready for me to collect at an appropriate time. All teachers receive a 10% discount for any orders. Having tried other places over the years - I would now not go anywhere else for music. Thank you."
"Great range bought a tenor guitar and a bridge for my mandolin very happy"
"Superb shop, I can’t fault the service I received from any of the staff, I was not hurried at all through my visits and was also encouraged to spend some time trying out various guitars that appealed to me, The Staff were also willing to demonstrate any of the guitars so I could here them from a different perspective."
"Fast shipping and excellent prices. Wide assortment."
"You keep some good and interesting kit in stock (WMD Geiger Counter!) and the ability to return items is all important to me."
"VERY GOOG SERVICE"
"Great customer service and fast delivery"
"Great product at a great price....can’t really say anymore 👍"
"grate price friendly and helpfull staff grate advice and did not just try to sell me the dearest on in the shop it not for me its for my partner annes birthday so what i know about flutes you can put on a pinn head (THANKS A LOT TO ALL THERE GREAT ) AND TO MARKE FOR HIS TIME AND HELP 100 PER CENT thanks again"
"The usual quick and courteous service from Sounds Great Music. Item arrived well packed and in perfect condition the following day. I couldn't ask for more!"
"Sounds Great are superb!!. Great service and excellent stock including some excellent boutique item. Well worth a visit."
"5 star service."
"Great attention to detail with my parts order from Suhr USA and a helpful team that kept me informed. Thanks"
Sounds Great Music is rated 4.91 based on 416 reviews