Sounds Great Music Reviews

info@soundsgreatmusic.com

180-182 Wilmslow Road
Heald Green
Cheadle

How would you rate Sounds Great Music ?

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win ยฃ250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

"Fantastic! 5 star service. Best price, rapid delivery, thank you"
Roland Jones
Verified Buyer
"The service was great as ever. There is only problem with Sounds Great Music - they’re too damn close to where I live!!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Rowland Jones www.rowlandjonesmusic.com"
Barry Lines
Verified Buyer
"Amp stand is very robust and nicely adjustable. Came quickly and trouble free. Had to pay postage but was the most competitive price overall. Excellent service."
Greg Stacey
Verified Buyer
"I bought a second hand Peerless Jazz Guitar from Sounds Great Music. The guitar itself is immaculate and is a joy to play. The team set it up as per my requirements and only required minimal tweaking by me. I spoke to Nigel who was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. The guitar arrived when expected and so I cannot fault the service I had in any way. I would thoroughly recommend Sounds Great Music as my experience was very positive and I am delighted with the guitar. Thanks guys."
Richard Dean Foster
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery and great price! Would definitely use again"
Andy Beech
Verified Buyer
"Although only buying a delay pedal it was the usual friendly efficient service from the team at Sounds Great"
Graham Kay
Verified Buyer
"Ordered a Lehle volume pedal via sounds great. Fast no nonsense service. Thankyou"
"Went to try out the Boss Katana 100 . Took my own guitars to get a realistic view of my sound. DANNY set it up for me, ran through various settings and the basic set-up. And then left me alone........(very important for the guitarists who may not wish to treat the entire Heald Green area to every metal riff known to man/womankind). Result - one happy customer, and a sale; all done in less than 30 minutes. Buying Tip ........Support your local Music Shop. They have the expertise and knowledge without the hard sell ."
"Really friendly service and also dropped off my amp as I was local. To top it off the amp is great."
"Speedy and well wrapped guitar amp stand. Very happy."
"Great service- no problems"
Dean Powell
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant service from start to finish, would highly recommend ๐Ÿ‘"
"Bought an Eastman T486 recently. Fantastic service, and love the guitar. Always a pleasant experience shopping at Sounds Great ๐Ÿ‘"
CLAIRE SMITH
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order, good price, lots of updates about your order and extremely quick delivery. Also a great range so I’ll definately use again."
"Music lessons are brill, have learnt so much from Charlie - would recommend"
"La transazione ha rispecchiato pienamente le attese. Grazie della professionalità."
Steven Kay
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, very friendly and always very helpful."
Richard Loughlin
Verified Buyer
"I've been going to Sounds Great for 15 years now and they are always friendly and helpful. Great rasnge of guitars and amps."
"Love ordering from Sounds Great Music. They always seem to get stuff out for next day delivery."
"Amazing "above and beyond" customer service, fantastic professional grade products and knowledgeable staff."
Sounds Great Music is rated 4.91 based on 392 reviews