Sounds Great Music Reviews

info@soundsgreatmusic.com

180-182 Wilmslow Road
Heald Green
Cheadle

How would you rate Sounds Great Music?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Great Service"
Richard Wolowacz
Verified Buyer
"great atmosphere. Always made to feel welcome by friendly staff"
Martin Livingstone
"Friendly knowledgable staff"
Jon Ingham
Verified Buyer
"Recently bought an epiphone SG lefty, great service as always, no pressure and always happy to do a deal. Good advice and help with the product"
Samantha Edwards
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful instrument and speedy, reliable service. As a non musician buying a gift I needed telling this would need a power supply/amplifier though."
Iain Graham
Verified Buyer
"Good price, and staff pleasant to speak to on the phone. However that's where the good bits end on this occasion. Sadly I ordered for next day delivery at 3:30 on a Friday but didn't get delivery on Saturday because it wasn't clear anywhere on the website that next day only works if you order before 1pm or something...and to add insult to injury when I called on Saturday morning to find out when my order would be delivered, I was told it would be shipped on Monday for delivery on Tuesday - why not ship on Saturday for del;ivery on Sunday or Monday? And again when it didn't show up on Tuesday I called again, only to find out they forgot to ship it. So from ordering "next day delivery" on Friday early afternoon, I eventually got my pedal on the following Wednesday afternoon. Was given 2 sets of strings as compensation, which was nice, but would rather just have got my pedal when I expected it, not 4 days later on a supposed 1-day delivery."
Hi Iain

I am sorry about your experience with Sounds Great and the late delivery of your pedal. I can only apologise that the issue wasn't handled better. That said, it does state in the delivery information on the website that anything ordered before 1pm will ship the same day. We always try to get orders out the same day even after the 1pm cut off but sometimes it is just not possible. Also, next day deliveries do not include Saturdays, I agree that this is not made clear and I have added this information on the website. I know this doesn't excuse the fact that we forgot to ship the pedal on the Monday and I can only apologise for this.

As you can see from the hundreds of 5 star reviews, we take our customer service very seriously and I will be looking into what happened with your order.

I hope this hiccup won't affect you shopping with us again in the future.

Best regards

Neil (Manager).
Russell Young
Verified Buyer
"Thankyou Sounds Great. Bought 2 FX pedals from you and very happy with my purchase and the service."
Matthias Hinze
Verified Buyer
"Very fast shipment to Germany. Perfect."
"Lovely people and a great store."
"The staff are really helpful. Simple stuff like suggesting how best to clean frets, which guitar polish to use, etc."
Mr Ian Wilson
Verified Buyer
"After emailing company with questions on goods advertised, I received full details and ordered item. Goods arrived by return of post. Completely satisfied and found Sounds Great Music to be friendly, helpful and quick to deliver to my door at a very reasonable cost. Many thanks, can only recommend very highly. Mr Ian Wilson."
Robert Thomas
Verified Buyer
"Great price and prompt delivery. I will be ordering from these guys again!"
Huw Thomas
Verified Buyer
"Really quick delivery, better price than anywhere else, easy as pie."
"Swift response. I received what I had ordered."
William Redpath
Verified Buyer
"Staff are always courteous and helpful. The business is all about keeping the customer happy. It was a pleasure to do business with them If I need anything in the future they will be my first port of call. Thank you to all at Sounds Great Music for a great amp. and a fantastic pedal."
"Sounds Great Music made me happy with excellent service second to none. Danny was so helpful. I have been going to the store for over 12 years. I recommend it to everyone. Daughter"
Mike Froggatt
Verified Buyer
"Great staff, very helpful, knowledgable and friendly. Great selection of quality acoustics."
Lee Martin
Verified Buyer
"Great,friendly, knowledgeable staff, a broad choice of guitars and good sensible advice. Non pushy sales force. You can see why people go back here again and again"
Edoardo Riva
Verified Buyer
"great stombox arrived in italy after few days! best price ! thank you"
Cristina Pucci
Verified Buyer
"Lovely and very helpful people! Guitar shipping was kindly delayed upon my request, as I was on holiday when grabbed a Black Friday bargain. They also gave me lots of useful tips! Will definitely buy from them again :)"
Sounds Great Music is rated 4.91 based on 368 reviews