Sounds Great Music Reviews

info@soundsgreatmusic.com

180-182 Wilmslow Road
Heald Green
Cheadle

How would you rate Sounds Great Music?

"Music lessons are brill, have learnt so much from Charlie - would recommend"
"La transazione ha rispecchiato pienamente le attese. Grazie della professionalità."
Steven Kay
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, very friendly and always very helpful."
Richard Loughlin
Verified Buyer
"I've been going to Sounds Great for 15 years now and they are always friendly and helpful. Great rasnge of guitars and amps."
"Love ordering from Sounds Great Music. They always seem to get stuff out for next day delivery."
"Amazing "above and beyond" customer service, fantastic professional grade products and knowledgeable staff."
Tracey Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Above and beyond. Outstanding service. The Cheapest price, but the most professional service I have experienced to date. My products were sent out to me the very same day I ordered and arrived the next day. Once again I am convinced... Professionally + generosity is the best policy. Sounds Great Music is the only store I will shop with for all my music needs now."
Shaun Newman
Verified Buyer
"Good products, good service, reasonable prices. Good to be able to speak to a person rather than a machine."
"Shiping very fast"
David Thomas
Verified Buyer
"Great service and advice from Dan. Been back since. Highly recommend a visit."
"Great Service"
Richard Wolowacz
Verified Buyer
"great atmosphere. Always made to feel welcome by friendly staff"
Martin Livingstone
"Friendly knowledgable staff"
Jon Ingham
Verified Buyer
"Recently bought an epiphone SG lefty, great service as always, no pressure and always happy to do a deal. Good advice and help with the product"
Samantha Edwards
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful instrument and speedy, reliable service. As a non musician buying a gift I needed telling this would need a power supply/amplifier though."
Iain Graham
Verified Buyer
"Good price, and staff pleasant to speak to on the phone. However that's where the good bits end on this occasion. Sadly I ordered for next day delivery at 3:30 on a Friday but didn't get delivery on Saturday because it wasn't clear anywhere on the website that next day only works if you order before 1pm or something...and to add insult to injury when I called on Saturday morning to find out when my order would be delivered, I was told it would be shipped on Monday for delivery on Tuesday - why not ship on Saturday for del;ivery on Sunday or Monday? And again when it didn't show up on Tuesday I called again, only to find out they forgot to ship it. So from ordering "next day delivery" on Friday early afternoon, I eventually got my pedal on the following Wednesday afternoon. Was given 2 sets of strings as compensation, which was nice, but would rather just have got my pedal when I expected it, not 4 days later on a supposed 1-day delivery."
Hi Iain

I am sorry about your experience with Sounds Great and the late delivery of your pedal. I can only apologise that the issue wasn't handled better. That said, it does state in the delivery information on the website that anything ordered before 1pm will ship the same day. We always try to get orders out the same day even after the 1pm cut off but sometimes it is just not possible. Also, next day deliveries do not include Saturdays, I agree that this is not made clear and I have added this information on the website. I know this doesn't excuse the fact that we forgot to ship the pedal on the Monday and I can only apologise for this.

As you can see from the hundreds of 5 star reviews, we take our customer service very seriously and I will be looking into what happened with your order.

I hope this hiccup won't affect you shopping with us again in the future.

Best regards

Neil (Manager).
Russell Young
Verified Buyer
"Thankyou Sounds Great. Bought 2 FX pedals from you and very happy with my purchase and the service."
Matthias Hinze
Verified Buyer
"Very fast shipment to Germany. Perfect."
"Lovely people and a great store."
"The staff are really helpful. Simple stuff like suggesting how best to clean frets, which guitar polish to use, etc."
Sounds Great Music is rated 4.91 based on 378 reviews