Sounds Great Music Reviews

Heald Green
Cheadle

Tell us how Sounds Great Music made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
"EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE, SUPER FAST INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING, AND THE PRICE WAS OUTSTANDING! HIGHLY RECOMMEND PURCHASING FROM SOUNDSGREATMUSIC.COM"
"Been to Sounds great for the first time. Excellent communication by email before the visit. Helpful in getting what I wanted. Will visit again."
"Excellent range of guitar effect pedals. Well informed and enthusiastic staff I always enjoy a visit"
"Superb staff, always helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. A wide variety of equipment and great prices."
"Extreamely satisfied! An excellent product for any pedalboard. Super efficient service by SGM, simply and fast!"
"Bought a violin & arrived very quickly and in good condition but due to a heavy handed delivery man the bridge had been broken in transit. No trouble for these guys though, replacement bridge arrived in the next days post!"
"Very, very good customer service. Swift delivery and great comms. Excellent."
"Great range of acoustic and electric guitars with helpful staff who are there to advise rather than pressurise."
"I recently placed my first order with Sounds Great Music. I found their details on the Hug Strap website, as being a UK retailer. The delivery was so fast, I nearly didn't open my package as didn't think it could possibly have been delivered so quickly and thought it must be something else! Will definitely use again."
"In one word: Excellent. Sounds Great Music and the key ingredient to what makes Sounds Great Music the best musical instrument retail shops that I have been in are the staff, Everyone one that is part of the team are always friendly, extremely helpful, knowledgable and more than capable in assisting you to find exactly what you are looking for, If it is something very particular, something you have a rough idea of what you are after and also through to assisting in selecting just the right present/gift for example that you wish to buy for somebody but you lack the gear knowledge and attempting to get hints out of the person who you are wanting to surprise, It would give the game away. Highly recommended, Always a good selection in stock and available to demo, The price range is also great, As Sounds Great Music always have plenty of regular/standard items in but also through them you can order a number of the highest-quality, custom-built instruments from some of the finest luthiers and electronic engineers who specialize in guitar amplification. You will not be disappointed buying from Sounds Great"
"Helpful manner on phone - order placed Friday afternoon, item arrived Monday morning."
"Great Staff fantastic service. Very knowledgable well recommended"
"Amazing service! Sent a query by email and had a reply within the hour. Ordered the item (in a Sunday) and had a really quick notification that it was on its way for next day delivery. Friendly, helpful and competitive."
"Attentive service!"
"Bought a used Roland Re101 tape delay. Its big, old and not very practical but......suddenly, my analogue and digital delay pedals dont seem so good. Thanks to DanT"
"The guitar was well priced and arrived extremely well packaged and in the condition as described. Also great comms from Neil. This is my second purchase from Sounds Great and I will definitely keep an eye on their stock for future GAS."
"very fast service,a pleasure to deal with."
"I bought a classic player 60s strat from SGM and I must say that now I've set it up properly it sounds fantastic. I would have given five stars as the delivery was really fast, within 48hrs and the website is easy to navigate with a simple ordering system. However, the guitar was not set up in any way, shape or form. Every string rattled on every fret the whole length of the board. The neck was bowed to negative relief, the action was also way too low and the intonation was off. I was surprised that the guitar came with a signed check sheet saying all of this had been done. All that said, it's now a great guitar and I'm really pleased with it."
Hi Bill
Thank you for bringing this to my attention, I can assure you that the guitar was fully checked over and set up before it left the shop, as every guitar is, and played perfectly. Any guitar we ship would definitely not leave us in an unplayable state, we pride ourselves on the care an attention every order gets, both in store and online.

I can only think that the guitar may have had a knock in transit or just the change in climate in shipping the guitar to you has altered the set up, this is not uncommon in our unpredictable climate!

Anyway, I am glad you are happy with the guitar and hope this experience won't put you off shopping with us again.
"Great service from a fantastic store full of stuff that’s difficult to find elsewhere. Staff are always very helpful and good with after support."
"A pleasure dealing with the team at Sounds Great. Fair, honest appraisal for p/x and a smooth transition to my new guitar with the guys in the Guitar dept. Looking forward to another reason to call in."
Sounds Great Music is rated 4.91 based on 477 reviews