Sounds Great Music Reviews

180-182 Wilmslow Road
Heald Green
Cheadle

Live Chat

How would you rate Sounds Great Music ?

"grate price friendly and helpfull staff grate advice and did not just try to sell me the dearest on in the shop it not for me its for my partner annes birthday so what i know about flutes you can put on a pinn head (THANKS A LOT TO ALL THERE GREAT ) AND TO MARKE FOR HIS TIME AND HELP 100 PER CENT thanks again"
"The usual quick and courteous service from Sounds Great Music. Item arrived well packed and in perfect condition the following day. I couldn't ask for more!"
"Sounds Great are superb!!. Great service and excellent stock including some excellent boutique item. Well worth a visit."
"5 star service."
"Great attention to detail with my parts order from Suhr USA and a helpful team that kept me informed. Thanks"
"Only place on the net I could find this power supply in stock! Good price, quick delivery, many thanks."
"Helpful, amenable, friendly. Great product, delivered quickly and with minimum fuss and bother. Will definitely bookmark these guys and shop her again."
"Friendly, knowledgeable staff who aren't too pushy. Great shop."
"Very quick delivery after payment. Very well packaged, pleased with the purchase of a Quadraverb."
"Fantastic! 5 star service. Best price, rapid delivery, thank you"
"The service was great as ever. There is only problem with Sounds Great Music - they’re too damn close to where I live!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Rowland Jones www.rowlandjonesmusic.com"
"Amp stand is very robust and nicely adjustable. Came quickly and trouble free. Had to pay postage but was the most competitive price overall. Excellent service."
"I bought a second hand Peerless Jazz Guitar from Sounds Great Music. The guitar itself is immaculate and is a joy to play. The team set it up as per my requirements and only required minimal tweaking by me. I spoke to Nigel who was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. The guitar arrived when expected and so I cannot fault the service I had in any way. I would thoroughly recommend Sounds Great Music as my experience was very positive and I am delighted with the guitar. Thanks guys."
"Fast delivery and great price! Would definitely use again"
"Although only buying a delay pedal it was the usual friendly efficient service from the team at Sounds Great"
"Ordered a Lehle volume pedal via sounds great. Fast no nonsense service. Thankyou"
"Went to try out the Boss Katana 100 . Took my own guitars to get a realistic view of my sound. DANNY set it up for me, ran through various settings and the basic set-up. And then left me alone........(very important for the guitarists who may not wish to treat the entire Heald Green area to every metal riff known to man/womankind). Result - one happy customer, and a sale; all done in less than 30 minutes. Buying Tip ........Support your local Music Shop. They have the expertise and knowledge without the hard sell ."
"Really friendly service and also dropped off my amp as I was local. To top it off the amp is great."
"Speedy and well wrapped guitar amp stand. Very happy."
"Great service- no problems"
Sounds Great Music is rated 4.91 based on 401 reviews