Soundpad Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Soundpad
05AM
5AM

Tell us how Soundpad made you happy

"I visited this shop with a view to trying out some small bodied steel string acoustic guitars. The sales people made me welcome, got me a stool and said that I could try out anyting that I wanted too. They left me to it but when I asked for help they were ready to help. There was a good selection of guitars for me to try. I am a learner and had not been able to play an acoustic, they did not make me feel uncomfortable at any time, they were really nice to me. I bought a guitar and it was really well set up and I can now play it. I have bought guitars from them previously via the internet and they were also well set up and delivered exactly when they said that they would be. This is a great shop."
Are you Soundpad? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Soundpad receives. Reply Free
Soundpad is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews