Soundpad Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Soundpad
4PM
4PM

Tell us how Soundpad made you happy

"I visited this shop with a view to trying out some small bodied steel string acoustic guitars. The sales people made me welcome, got me a stool and said that I could try out anyting that I wanted too. They left me to it but when I asked for help they were ready to help. There was a good selection of guitars for me to try. I am a learner and had not been able to play an acoustic, they did not make me feel uncomfortable at any time, they were really nice to me. I bought a guitar and it was really well set up and I can now play it. I have bought guitars from them previously via the internet and they were also well set up and delivered exactly when they said that they would be. This is a great shop."
Are you Soundpad? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Soundpad is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews