Soundbops Reviews

of reviewers recommend Soundbops
Read Soundbops Reviews

About Soundbops:

A new way to begin playing and learning music, uniquely designed for young children.

Tell us how Soundbops made you happy
Soundbops 5 star review on 21st January 2021
Emily DuRussel
Soundbops 5 star review on 3rd November 2020
Gillian
I was one of the first to trial the prototype of Soundbops. I was sold straight away. Michael and an assistant came to my house and allowed them to try it out. They were all pre schoolers at the time and they were fascinated. Michael hit a few problems with everything from technical tweaks to Coronavirus, but he always emailed to keep customers up to date. It sounds like we’re going to receive them for Christmas. I ordered 2,but I might be ordering a few more. It is like the musical version of Lego. I can’t wait to get my hands on it! Patricia Hannah( grandmother)
Hello Patricia! Thank you for your lovely words. We can't wait for your grandkids to get their hands on their very own Soundbops. Thank you for your patience.
My Daughter told me about my Granddaughter, Soundbops and the kickstarter project. I was so excited by the concept that I got up extra early and managed to become backer #13 on opening day. From the very beginning, The Sound bops "team" did everything they could to make me feel personally connected with the process and what a process it was. There were numerous changes and improvements along the way, and several opportunities to give input. I think all of the changes are going to make it an even better product than I first imagined. Now we are down to the wire not much left but the shipping except for one more little improvement. Although time has passed and I am a little impatient to receive our Soundbops in a way I will be sorry when the process is complete. It has been a blast from start to finish.
Michael, this is lovely! Thank you for such a charming review. We are delighted to have you as backer number 13 and we cannot wait to get your Soundbops to you!
Soundbops is rated 4.91 based on 22 reviews