Soul Good Stuff Reviews

of reviewers recommend Soul Good Stuff
Read Soul Good Stuff Reviews

About Soul Good Stuff:

The Soul Good Stuff journey began when I realised that I couldn't buy a singular soap in my local supermarket that was not tested on animals, and living in a smallish town, products that are kind to animals and kind to our planet were not readily available.

My wonderful brother (and business partner) created a simple website for us to begin offering just a few cruelty free and planet friendly products and we had taken the leap. I am proud to say that we have already changed and grown a lot since then but I am passionate about continually improving to ensure we always strive to work in a better way.

We share our profits, promote good causes, and we would never sell products tested on animals.

Our ethos and my vision is still as vivid as the day I started and I know that with each person that buys from us we make a difference to the planet, to animals and to people no matter how big or small, which is amazing.

Soul Good Stuff 5 star review on 17th August 2021
Soul Good Stuff 5 star review on 25th August 2020
Alexandra B
Soul Good Stuff 5 star review on 14th August 2020
Victoria C
A good range of eco products at reasonable prices. Order delivered promptly.
Efficient delivery in eco friendly packaging. The shampoos bars work just as well as bottled shampoo. A small step th help save the planet.
Have tried. My hair felt soft. It is coloured . I washed my hair twice
Lovely products that arrived promptly
Quick efficient friendly service Can’t comment yet on quality as I only received the order a fe2 days ago, but I am hopeful
My order was easy to pick and put through. Delivery was quick and the packaging well thought out. All came in perfect condition. I received a small hand written note with my order saying thank you which was a lovely touch. I did however receive the wrong type of shampoo bar in my order. I was torn between the one I ordered and the one I got, so I don't mind but it wasn't what I asked for. Other than that I have no issues.
First time I had used the Bar shampoo and conditioner. I bought them for a holiday in New Zealand that was cancelled., so decided to try them anyway. Was impressed how nice they left my hair .
Great customer service and delivery, loving the products, thank you
Soul Good Stuff is rated 4.96 based on 339 reviews