Soul Good Stuff Reviews

of reviewers recommend Soul Good Stuff
Read Soul Good Stuff Reviews

About Soul Good Stuff:

The Soul Good Stuff journey began when I realised that I couldn't buy a singular soap in my local supermarket that was not tested on animals, and living in a smallish town, products that are kind to animals and kind to our planet were not readily available.

My wonderful brother (and business partner) created a simple website for us to begin offering just a few cruelty free and planet friendly products and we had taken the leap. I am proud to say that we have already changed and grown a lot since then but I am passionate about continually improving to ensure we always strive to work in a better way.

We share our profits, promote good causes, and we would never sell products tested on animals.

Our ethos and my vision is still as vivid as the day I started and I know that with each person that buys from us we make a difference to the planet, to animals and to people no matter how big or small, which is amazing.

Soul Good Stuff 5 star review on 17th August 2021
Soul Good Stuff 5 star review on 25th August 2020
Alexandra B
Soul Good Stuff 5 star review on 14th August 2020
Victoria C
Everything arrived quickly, and there was a handwritten thank you note in the parcel, which was a lovely touch
Easy to use website, excellent service, brilliant products. What more can you ask!
I highly recommend! Good, eco products that I am absolutely in love with. Also thank you for a lovely note! :)
Soul Good Stuff 5 star review on 11th April 2020
Arrived safely. I live in a hard water area and this lathered well with minimal use. Very happy with this. Better than some dearer ones I've tried. Thank you.
Great products and reliable, speedy delivery. All the prices are so reasonable as the shampoos and soaps last twice as long as liquid varieties and better for the environment πŸ‘
Brilliant. Good value products and easy to use website. Love the personal note with each order.
Loving all the environmentally friendly and cruelty free products, great customer service. Parcel came quickly and in all eco-friendly packaging with a hand written note. Little touches like this make such a nice change compared to all these corporate business, really feel if I need any help with anything, I can always message them and I know they will reply and help. Will definitely buy again, can’t recommend them enough πŸ’š xx
Thank you very much for your kind review. We are so pleased to hear you are happy with what we do :)
Great company who sell amazing products. The items I ordered we ready for collection straight away and whenever I have had questions about the products the owner had always been extremely helpful. Xx
Have ordered from this company several times now and they never disappoint!
Excellent product, excellent quality, excellent service and quick delivery. Definitely use again.
The products were amazing but what made it was the service. Parcel came quickly, all was neatly packaged and eco-friendly. Lovely little handwritten note, can't recommend them enough πŸ’πŸ’š xx
Very good, fast delivery, good choice of products
Soul Good Stuff is rated 4.96 based on 349 reviews