Soul Good Stuff Reviews

of reviewers recommend Soul Good Stuff
Read Soul Good Stuff Reviews

About Soul Good Stuff:

The Soul Good Stuff journey began when I realised that I couldn't buy a singular soap in my local supermarket that was not tested on animals, and living in a smallish town, products that are kind to animals and kind to our planet were not readily available.

My wonderful brother (and business partner) created a simple website for us to begin offering just a few cruelty free and planet friendly products and we had taken the leap. I am proud to say that we have already changed and grown a lot since then but I am passionate about continually improving to ensure we always strive to work in a better way.

We share our profits, promote good causes, and we would never sell products tested on animals.

Our ethos and my vision is still as vivid as the day I started and I know that with each person that buys from us we make a difference to the planet, to animals and to people no matter how big or small, which is amazing.

Soul Good Stuff 5 star review on 17th August 2021
Soul Good Stuff 5 star review on 25th August 2020
Alexandra B
Soul Good Stuff 5 star review on 14th August 2020
Victoria C
Quick service with a lovely personal message. I felt so appreciated buying from a small business.
Excellent service. Reasonable prices. Plenty of choice. I bought earth conscious deodorant which I love and Organic serum. Really pleased with my purchases will definitely be buying from Soul Good Stuff again.
This is my 2nd time ordering from Soul Good Stuff and I'm as pleased as I was the first time! Super fast delivery of lovely products that were really carefully and sustainably packaged. The Coconut milk & Ylang Ylang soap has a lovely scent and is great on my skin...so much less drying than normal handwash. I'm attempting to swap all my cosmetics, hair/body/cleaning products etc. for cruelty free, eco friendly and sustainable ones and will continue buying from here to complete this! Thanks!
Thankyou for my order loves all my bits especially the shampoos. Will definitely order again.
My family and I have recently started using Soul Good Stuff products. We wanted to move away from plastic waste. I emailed Rachael for advice about her products. She has been extremely helpful. And the products are great.
Such great products that tick all the boxes. Good price, supports small businesses, great quality and kind to the environment
Came relatively quickly and everything I ordered was fabulous! The citrus shampoo bars I was so happy to find on the website because no where else seems to sell them. I also have a ton to put them in once I go travelling again which will be super helpful. Will definitely be buying from here again and will recommend to friends who are also trying to be more eco friendly :)
This is my second purchase from Soul Good Stuff and I am very satisfied with stuff from here. Although this time my order tracking failed and I didn't get any notification from Hermes it did arrive relatively quickly and in good condition. I appreciate personal thank you note and I will be ordering from here again.
Very quick delivery, the conditioner is great, I'm yet to use Shampoo. Thank you
I love this small company! They are super helpful if you ever have any questions and make it so easy to find alternatives for anything you are looking for.
Soul Good Stuff are one of the very few places that stock the shampoo bars by Bath, Bubble and Beyond that I love and their prices are good. Will order from them again.
Great selection of items that benefit me and the planet. Love the shampoo and conditioner bars instead of bottles, and my hair is much softer to touch. I've recommended then to all my family (via Zoom at present.) Soap nuts are great in the washing machine-and economical-and tablets in the dishwasher. I thoroughly recommend you give this company's products a try, with their quick response and there possibility of adding a tree to the environment with your order(small charge.)
Exccellent service and excellent products
Good stuff, quick and very helpful. Thank you
I loved my products from Soul good stuff! The delivery was so quick and I loved the fact that all the packaging was recyclable... not a glimpse of plastic in site!! Definitely recommend to all!
I've bought from here several times and it's always been amazing customer service and quality products! I will always shop here to get my eco products.
Absolutely brilliant... very good prices...customer service 10/10 definitely will be ordering again
Excellent customer service and products! Haven't had a bad product yet!
Very quick delivery and excellent products. I have been vegan for two years now and over the past couple months have been increasingly reducing the amount of plastic packaged products I buy. Changing from a normal shampoo and conditioner bottle to a bar definitely gave me hesitation as I couldn’t think of how it could have the same result however after using the products I purchased not only has it exceeding my expectations but has also improved the look and feel of my hair. So being able to have that result and knowing that it’s affordable and eliminating plastic usage is certainly a great positive. Will definitely purchase more items in the future.
Absolutely amazing little website with so much choice. Ordered my shampoo bars and razor, cant wait to order more ❤
Soul Good Stuff 5 star review on 8th January 2021