Soul Good Stuff Reviews

of reviewers recommend Soul Good Stuff
Read Soul Good Stuff Reviews

About Soul Good Stuff:

The Soul Good Stuff journey began when I realised that I couldn't buy a singular soap in my local supermarket that was not tested on animals, and living in a smallish town, products that are kind to animals and kind to our planet were not readily available.

My wonderful brother (and business partner) created a simple website for us to begin offering just a few cruelty free and planet friendly products and we had taken the leap. I am proud to say that we have already changed and grown a lot since then but I am passionate about continually improving to ensure we always strive to work in a better way.

We share our profits, promote good causes, and we would never sell products tested on animals.

Our ethos and my vision is still as vivid as the day I started and I know that with each person that buys from us we make a difference to the planet, to animals and to people no matter how big or small, which is amazing.

Soul Good Stuff 5 star review on 17th August 2021
Soul Good Stuff 5 star review on 25th August 2020
Alexandra B
Soul Good Stuff 5 star review on 14th August 2020
Victoria C
I love the soap dish and the soaps smell amazing! My biggest win is the reusable sanitary liners. Why I haven't used them before is beyond me! They are so comfy!
Soul Good Stuff 5 star review on 27th March 2021
I have used Soul Good Stuff a few times now. Love the natural products and super service supporting an independent business. Never fails to please. Will definitely be making repeat purchases.
Very prompt,efficient service -thank you!
Excellent shop, prompt delivery, very happy and will continue to order from here.
Great products and great service, thank you.
I bought my first ever shampoo bar from a market in Leek. It was your 'Shine on Shampoo' for coloured hair. I was a little reluctant to use it at first, but then when I did, I was very very pleased with the result. Hence I have received my order of 5 more, not all for myself, but want to get my friends to use it too. Thank you.
Perfect service, lovely products. Genuinely kind business to buy from
Have tried. My hair felt soft. It is coloured . I washed my hair twice
So happy to find someone who sells the hair shampoo soap. Easy to order and fast delivery. Thank you so much
Trying some more eco friendly body care products and this company had good reviews. My orders were dispatched within a couple of days and because I placed 2 orders I was very kindly refunded one of the delivery charges by the vendor. (The handwritten note in my delivery box explaining this was a really nice touch) The shampoo and conditioner bars I bought smell amazing and so far they're as good as my previous product. The body wash bar smells like paradise and gives a great lather. I'd definitely use these products again.
Good description prompt delivery
Very quick delivery, good communication and green packaging. 5 stars :)
The products are fantastic, so is the service. I was told that a product I ordered was not in stock and a replacement would be sent (which was fine) and if that was not satisfactory to get in touch and it would be sorted.
This was my 1st time ordering from Soul Good Stuff. Excellent site with a great choice of items, I'm really pleased thank you, I will definitely be back :)
Excellent company, the products are great and the customer service is second to none.
I was very happy with my order from Soul Good Stuff and I will definitely be a returning customer!
Lovely products, well packaged. Shipped and delivered within a couple of days of order and loads of friendly communication from the Soul Good Stuff team
Excellent prices, Exceptional service, items arrived ahead of expected. Love the personal note on the invoice....
Friendly, helpful and swift service when I had questions, and swift delivery. Thank you very much!
Lovely products that are packaged and delivered in recyclable material. The shampoo and conditioning bars I use last for ages.
Soul Good Stuff is rated 4.96 based on 339 reviews