Soul Good Stuff Reviews

of reviewers recommend Soul Good Stuff
Read Soul Good Stuff Reviews

About Soul Good Stuff:

The Soul Good Stuff journey began when I realised that I couldn't buy a singular soap in my local supermarket that was not tested on animals, and living in a smallish town, products that are kind to animals and kind to our planet were not readily available.

My wonderful brother (and business partner) created a simple website for us to begin offering just a few cruelty free and planet friendly products and we had taken the leap. I am proud to say that we have already changed and grown a lot since then but I am passionate about continually improving to ensure we always strive to work in a better way.

We share our profits, promote good causes, and we would never sell products tested on animals.

Our ethos and my vision is still as vivid as the day I started and I know that with each person that buys from us we make a difference to the planet, to animals and to people no matter how big or small, which is amazing.

Soul Good Stuff 5 star review on 8th January 2021
Soul Good Stuff 5 star review on 20th June 2020
Beth Leo
Soul Good Stuff 5 star review on 19th May 2020
Emmie Radford
I love this small company! They are super helpful if you ever have any questions and make it so easy to find alternatives for anything you are looking for.
Soul Good Stuff are one of the very few places that stock the shampoo bars by Bath, Bubble and Beyond that I love and their prices are good. Will order from them again.
Great selection of items that benefit me and the planet. Love the shampoo and conditioner bars instead of bottles, and my hair is much softer to touch. I've recommended then to all my family (via Zoom at present.) Soap nuts are great in the washing machine-and economical-and tablets in the dishwasher. I thoroughly recommend you give this company's products a try, with their quick response and there possibility of adding a tree to the environment with your order(small charge.)
Exccellent service and excellent products
Good stuff, quick and very helpful.

I loved my products from Soul good stuff! The delivery was so quick and I loved the fact that all the packaging was recyclable... not a glimpse of plastic in site!! Definitely recommend to all!
I've bought from here several times and it's always been amazing customer service and quality products! I will always shop here to get my eco products.
Absolutely brilliant... very good prices...customer service 10/10 definitely will be ordering again
Excellent customer service and products! Haven't had a bad product yet!
Very quick delivery and excellent products. I have been vegan for two years now and over the past couple months have been increasingly reducing the amount of plastic packaged products I buy. Changing from a normal shampoo and conditioner bottle to a bar definitely gave me hesitation as I couldn’t think of how it could have the same result however after using the products I purchased not only has it exceeding my expectations but has also improved the look and feel of my hair. So being able to have that result and knowing that it’s affordable and eliminating plastic usage is certainly a great positive. Will definitely purchase more items in the future.
Absolutely amazing little website with so much choice. Ordered my shampoo bars and razor, cant wait to order more ❤
Soul Good Stuff 5 star review on 8th January 2021
Really happy with the shampoo bars, have used shine on family bar for the rest of family members. They froth up well, which is great because we live in a hard water area. No waxy build up and no transition time needed. Definitely recommend.
Excellent service, quick delivery.
Excellent product and fast delivery. Can recommend.
Brilliant products, excellent customer service and always fast delivery.
Fabulous products. Good delivery in difficult times!
Great range of products, so happy that I can support a small local business.
Only used the bounty shampoo so far and I have to say I’m so pleased! After using other shampoo bars, I was about to give up and go back to bottle shampoo as the bars don’t usually lather up at all! This smelled great , is environmentally friendly, vegan and does what it’s meant to! Yay! Happy days 😁
Love my shampoo bars. They smell divine and are good for both my hair and the planet. Really happy with the products, service, price and speed of delivery. I will definitely be reordering from Soul Good Stuff.
Everything arrived really quickly and I look forward to trying it all. It smells gorgeous. Thank you!
Fabulous products, all good quality and exceeded my expectations - thank you
Soul Good Stuff is rated 4.97 based on 270 reviews