Soul Good Stuff Reviews

of reviewers recommend Soul Good Stuff
Read Soul Good Stuff Reviews

About Soul Good Stuff:

The Soul Good Stuff journey began when I realised that I couldn't buy a singular soap in my local supermarket that was not tested on animals, and living in a smallish town, products that are kind to animals and kind to our planet were not readily available.

My wonderful brother (and business partner) created a simple website for us to begin offering just a few cruelty free and planet friendly products and we had taken the leap. I am proud to say that we have already changed and grown a lot since then but I am passionate about continually improving to ensure we always strive to work in a better way.

We share our profits, promote good causes, and we would never sell products tested on animals.

Our ethos and my vision is still as vivid as the day I started and I know that with each person that buys from us we make a difference to the planet, to animals and to people no matter how big or small, which is amazing.

Soul Good Stuff 5 star review on 27th March 2021
Soul Good Stuff 5 star review on 14th August 2020
Victoria C
Soul Good Stuff 5 star review on 20th June 2020
Beth L
Great service as always, my order arrived very quickly, thank you!!!
The hair shampoo is great . Hair feels really clean. And very quick service
Quick delivery. My shampoo and conditioner bar arrived in a cardboard box packed with paper. I'm so grateful they are making it easier to buy useful products plastic free.
As usual the order arrived very quickly & the products are quality items. It's good to support a company with the ethical values that it has. Very highly recommended.
It’s phenomenal!! I loved the shampoo will definitely be ordering again 💜
Great products and very efficient service.
A good range of eco products at reasonable prices. Order delivered promptly.
Great website and great products.
Greats products, well packaged, fast delivery!
Super service from these guys!! Love my Eco egg and freshener drops! Also loving the hair conditioner bars, never found one that worked for long hair in the past so these are great!!
Amazing customer service and quick delivery! My favourite eco shop
Excellent range of products and great value. Very friendly service
Efficient delivery in eco friendly packaging. The shampoos bars work just as well as bottled shampoo. A small step th help save the planet.
great shampoo
Love soul good stuff, very easy to use website, eco friendly packaging and great products!
As always, a great choice of products . Quick despatch, well packed and very reasonable postage costs.
Quick delivery, lovely shampoo bars which leave my hair silky smooth. Thanks.
Everything arrived quickly. I would happily use them again.
As always, I am really happy with my products from Soul Good Stuff. A new try for me was the Shade all natural sunscreen, a must for me as I work outside all day long. It is easy to apply and smells lovely (shea and coconut) All we need now is some sunny weather! It is great to be supporting a local, ethical family business.
I bought some really lovely conditioner bars which make even my thick curly and tangly hair feel great from Soul Good Stuff. The package arrived promptly and I was very happy with the products. I’ve already recommended them to friends!
Soul Good Stuff is rated 4.96 based on 329 reviews