Soul Good Stuff Reviews

of reviewers recommend Soul Good Stuff
Read Soul Good Stuff Reviews

About Soul Good Stuff:

The Soul Good Stuff journey began when I realised that I couldn't buy a singular soap in my local supermarket that was not tested on animals, and living in a smallish town, products that are kind to animals and kind to our planet were not readily available.

My wonderful brother (and business partner) created a simple website for us to begin offering just a few cruelty free and planet friendly products and we had taken the leap. I am proud to say that we have already changed and grown a lot since then but I am passionate about continually improving to ensure we always strive to work in a better way.

We share our profits, promote good causes, and we would never sell products tested on animals.

Our ethos and my vision is still as vivid as the day I started and I know that with each person that buys from us we make a difference to the planet, to animals and to people no matter how big or small, which is amazing.

Soul Good Stuff Reviews | 21st January 2020
Soul Good Stuff Reviews | 3rd January 2020
Soul Good Stuff Reviews | 16th December 2019
Soul Good Stuff Reviews | 13th December 2019
Soul Good Stuff Reviews | 12th December 2019
Soul Good Stuff Reviews | 10th December 2019
Soul Good Stuff Reviews | 7th December 2019
More Photos & Videos
I have used this company twice now and am very happy with all my purchases, the delivery is fast and efficient and their customer service is exceptional. I would certainly recommend them and will be buying from them in the future.
Quick delivery and good quality products. Will definitely be using again
Having a sensitive scalp and also wanting to reduce my use of plastic makes Soul Good Stuff the perfect place to buy my shampoo and conditioner. Excellent products at competitive prices!
Brilliant small eco-friendly company. I now always buy my shampoo bar (Mint Sorcery) through them and it always come in plastic-free packaging, quickly and without problems.
In our efforts to remove as much plastic from our lives and live more in tune with our planet we're finding such a great selection of products that are competitively priced and excellent quality from Soul Good Stuff and even better to be supporting a local independent business.
Lovely products that arrived promptly
Lovely products and fast delivery very happy with my purchase
Good products at a fair price. Items received promptly. Would recommend.
Prompt delivery with a lovely personal note in the package. Fantastic product; great value.
Easy to order, very prompt delivery, item as described. They have a good variety of products on their website and I shall be placing another order soon.
Always impressed with the products and amazing customer service
Amazing products and quick delivery!
This is my second purchase, Great value for money I love the hair shampoos & conditioners,
Could not recommend Soul Good Stuff enough! Love the shampoo bars and the extra social service you get of advice and the little notes from Rachael really add to the experience. No question is too much, always appreciate how quickly Rachael gets back to you answering any questions you have. I won’t be changing where I get my shampoo bars from now! Thank you so much! 😊
Soul Good Stuff 5 star review on 6th September 2020
Easy ordering and prompt delivery.
I am very impressed with my first order from Soul Good Stuff. My products arrived on time and were sustainably packaged. They were exactly as expected and all good quality. Communication from Soul Good Stuff was excellent. I am really happy to be supporting a business that has sustainability at its core.
Very quick delivery and all my products are great. Shampoo bar smell lush and are a lot cheaper than other brands I've previously purchased from.
I love this online shop! Plastic free & affordable, lots of advice/tips if you’re just starting out! Plastic free packaging & always a lovely message in side your delivery. Thank you πŸ’•
Good quality soaps and shampoo. Quickly and friendly service. I've tried a couple of different eco friendly companies for toiletries, Soul Good Stuff is the best I've found.
I always order my shampoo and conditioner bars here, quick and reliable service!
Soul Good Stuff is rated 4.97 based on 211 reviews