Soul Good Stuff Reviews

of reviewers recommend Soul Good Stuff
Read Soul Good Stuff Reviews

About Soul Good Stuff:

The Soul Good Stuff journey began when I realised that I couldn't buy a singular soap in my local supermarket that was not tested on animals, and living in a smallish town, products that are kind to animals and kind to our planet were not readily available.

My wonderful brother (and business partner) created a simple website for us to begin offering just a few cruelty free and planet friendly products and we had taken the leap. I am proud to say that we have already changed and grown a lot since then but I am passionate about continually improving to ensure we always strive to work in a better way.

We share our profits, promote good causes, and we would never sell products tested on animals.

Our ethos and my vision is still as vivid as the day I started and I know that with each person that buys from us we make a difference to the planet, to animals and to people no matter how big or small, which is amazing.

Love the circular shampoo bars, the scent is awesome too! Great, prompt service. Recommend 100%!!
Super happy with the items I bought. Great response to the email I sent with a question about one of the items, very positive and pro-active. I shall definitely be buying again. ๐Ÿ™‚
Absolutely amazing little shop ! Found everything I needed and everything was really well priced. Everything delivered plastic free. Definitely reordering from them again !
good quality and excellent customer service. I will 100% be buying from here again
No problems with the order or delivery. Delivery arrived when I was told it would. Only used one of the products yet so not able to review everything. 5 stars.
Really pleased with the products we received, delivery was very good everything packed well. I ordered 4 things, children’s sewing kit and two flasks, love the colours.
Loving all the environmentally friendly and cruelty free products, great customer service. Parcel came quickly and in all eco-friendly packaging with a hand written note. Little touches like this make such a nice change compared to all these corporate business, really feel if I need any help with anything, I can always message them and I know they will reply and help. Will definitely buy again, can’t recommend them enough ๐Ÿ’š xx
Thank you very much for your kind review. We are so pleased to hear you are happy with what we do :)
Great company who sell amazing products. The items I ordered we ready for collection straight away and whenever I have had questions about the products the owner had always been extremely helpful. Xx
Have ordered from this company several times now and they never disappoint!
Excellent product, excellent quality, excellent service and quick delivery. Definitely use again.
Amazing, natural products
Excellent quality products :)
The products were amazing but what made it was the service. Parcel came quickly, all was neatly packaged and eco-friendly. Lovely little handwritten note, can't recommend them enough ๐Ÿข๐Ÿ’š xx
Great range of high quality environmentally friendly products. Fast delivery with a cute handwritten note. Can't recommend them enough :)
Great selection of ethical products and good customer service too. Love the bath bubble and beyond shampoo bars!
Great range of products, always new products arriving. Loving the environmentally friendly products. Totally switched to shampoo bars, facial bars and soaps. Slowly switching to other non plastic products. Service has always been fantastic. Thank you.
Great products at a very reasonable price. Loved everything I’ve tried so far.will definitely order again!
I love Soul Good Stuff, the items are wonderful and the service has been amazing each time I ordered and then when an item was found be late I was informed straight away and given a free gift. Awesome!
Prompt, efficient and friendly service. Helpful advice, too!
Love all the stuff in bought from here, especially my shampoo and conditioner bars!
Soul Good Stuff is rated 4.98 based on 51 reviews