Soul Good Stuff Reviews

5 Rating 363 Reviews
of reviewers recommend Soul Good Stuff
Read Soul Good Stuff Reviews

About Soul Good Stuff:

The Soul Good Stuff journey began when I realised that I couldn't buy a singular soap in my local supermarket that was not tested on animals, and living in a smallish town, products that are kind to animals and kind to our planet were not readily available.

My wonderful brother (and business partner) created a simple website for us to begin offering just a few cruelty free and planet friendly products and we had taken the leap. I am proud to say that we have already changed and grown a lot since then but I am passionate about continually improving to ensure we always strive to work in a better way.

We share our profits, promote good causes, and we would never sell products tested on animals.

Our ethos and my vision is still as vivid as the day I started and I know that with each person that buys from us we make a difference to the planet, to animals and to people no matter how big or small, which is amazing.

Soul Good Stuff 5 star review on 17th August 2021
Soul Good Stuff 5 star review on 25th August 2020
Alexandra B
Soul Good Stuff 5 star review on 14th August 2020
Victoria C
Very good service impressed with the little touch of a personalised note in with the goods. So lacking these days
Fabulous products at reasonable prices......excellent customer service keeps me coming back time and again!
Very easy website to navigate and super prompt delivery. It’s good to support local businesses as well as getting excellent products and reducing plastic waste.
Rachel always has everything I need at great prices and super quick delivery
I purchased some solid shampoo bars. Absolutely lovely products, very quick delivery. Will definitely purchase from them again.
Excellent choice on the website, easy to order and kept up to date with the journey of the order.
Always great service & lovely products,thank you
What’s not to like - good for the planet and all arrived on time
Always good service. I especially like the little hand written message you receive with every order. I recently made an order and an item was out of stock. They promptly offered me an alternative or a refund unlike some other companies.
Bought a selection of paper tape. Great quality and was able to collect just within a few hours. Great service thank you
Great products. Amazing choice. Excellent customer service. Highly recommend.
Beautiful products 💚
Fantastic, swift service.
Amazing company! Love the great range of products that are available and Rachael is always available to give advice and help when asked. All the extra little touches Rachael does with your orders just adds to the experience, I don’t shop anywhere else!
Excellent customer service. Received an email apologising for delay with order when I didn't even think there was any delay considering the time of year. Extremely happy with everything I purchased.
A choice of delivery service is brilliant because courier is terribly slow for us and so often the default for companies. Great service and very promptly shipped.
Excellent communication, service and products. Rachael got in touch by email about the options for two items that were out of stock and, as a result, there was no delay to my order. It arrived promptly, carefully and sustainably packaged. I was really pleased with the quality of the items and the level of customer service.
Soul Good Stuff has a great range of environmentally friendly products at competitive prices. Quick despatch and minimal waste packaging.
Bought 5 eco friendly items. They arrived promptly, are good quality, and contribute to me doing ‘my bit’ for the environment. Would use this company again
Lovely products and great customer service.
Soul Good Stuff is rated 4.96 based on 363 reviews