Soul Good Stuff Reviews

of reviewers recommend Soul Good Stuff
Read Soul Good Stuff Reviews

About Soul Good Stuff:

The Soul Good Stuff journey began when I realised that I couldn't buy a singular soap in my local supermarket that was not tested on animals, and living in a smallish town, products that are kind to animals and kind to our planet were not readily available.

My wonderful brother (and business partner) created a simple website for us to begin offering just a few cruelty free and planet friendly products and we had taken the leap. I am proud to say that we have already changed and grown a lot since then but I am passionate about continually improving to ensure we always strive to work in a better way.

We share our profits, promote good causes, and we would never sell products tested on animals.

Our ethos and my vision is still as vivid as the day I started and I know that with each person that buys from us we make a difference to the planet, to animals and to people no matter how big or small, which is amazing.

Soul Good Stuff Reviews | 21st January 2020
Soul Good Stuff Reviews | 12th December 2019
Soul Good Stuff Reviews | 10th December 2019
Soul Good Stuff Reviews | 7th December 2019
Soul Good Stuff Reviews | 13th December 2019
Soul Good Stuff Reviews | 16th December 2019
Soul Good Stuff Reviews | 3rd January 2020
More Photos & Videos
Lovely family run eco business. My order arrived quickly and even had a handwritten note with it from Rachel. Lots of great plastic free and vegan products with good prices. Will definitely order again.
Great products and service never had any problem with the items I've purchased.
So pleased to have found you. I’m trying to switch from plastic and large organisations and find family run businesses. Really pleased with my purchase and speedy delivery. The two shampoo bars I have order are new ones to me so unable to comment until I use them. I will be ordering from you again?
I buy all of my hair products from here and not once have Soul Good Stuff let me down. They're always polite and efficient.
I can not recommend this company enough! I LOVE their products!!
I have tried a few different shampoo bars now from a range of companies and lots of them leave my hair feeling horrible, greasy or in bad condition. soul good stuff bars leave my fair feeling silky smooth and in fantastic condition and the bars smell fantastic too. I will not be using any other brand going forward - I love them!!!
Soul Good Stuff 5 star review on 19th May 2020
I recently bought some mint sorcery shampoo and conditioner bars from Soul Good Stuff. They arrived quickly and I am over the moon with the quality of the bars. Never have I used a bar of shampoo or conditioner for my hair but I can honestly say they have left my hair feeling clean, shiny and light. I would recommend Soul Good stuff to anyone looking to try something new. I will definitely be ordering from here again!
Great products, response and delivery time
Great service, answered my questions and even left a handwritten message within the package. Great smelling and good quality products for a reasonable price. I will definitely be a regular customer. All the package is cute and 100% plastic free!
Soul Good Stuff 5 star review on 13th May 2020
Wonderful company, wonderful ethos, even better products.
As always, excellent products and friendly service
Great products at good prices which all help lower your household impact on the environment and also improve the products you use on your skin.
Great prices for ethical and good quality products. This is my first order from Soul Good Stuff and I've only used a few of the products I ordered but I'm thoroughly impressed so far. My order was sent promptly and was packaged well using sustainable packaging with a hand written thank you note. I will definitely be ordering from Soul Good Stuff again and will be recommending others do so as well.
Brilliant speedy service and the good were exactly what I was looking for
Soul Good Stuff was quick and efficient and sustainably wrapped. Very good.
Amazing value for money! I found your website through and as and normally I wouldn't trust it that much but the website and the "about us" section felt really honest and close that I thought I would give it a try. I was astonished at the variety and prices of the articles, really good value for money for the quality of the item, the fact that it is a business trying to do right by everyone and the fact that I found an amazing menstrual section with lots of articles. I'm a user of the menstrual cup myself but I wanted to try some reusable sanitary pads for some time. I thought the prices were really right and it gave enough info to trust the product. I haven't tried them yet but I'm really looking forward. I also received a free bag with my purchase so that was amazing.

It took a bit longer to receive my order, but considering the pandemic situation we are living right now that was totally understandable.

Of course all the packaging was plastic free so I am really over the moon with it. Thanks for your hard work. I will be back!
Soul Good Stuff 5 star review on 10th May 2020
Great products , Excellent service re delivery , love how the range is expanding .Have now purchased items on several occasions and will continue to support . Thank you
Super fast delivery. Been looking for somewhere to do the conditioner bars ,for ages.
Great products, quick delivery even given the current situation.
I have just received my recycled sari notebook and it is beautiful. It was accompanied by a handwritten note from Rachel wishing me health and safety, which is was a lovely gesture at this time.
Great gift idea's, good quality items brilliantly presented.

Many Thanks