Soul Hippy Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Highest On-Time Delivery in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Soul Hippy Reviews

About Soul Hippy:

Soul Hippy was created by Jon-Paul & Kirsty Andrews to inspire people to make changes, however small, that will have a positive impact on the world. They spend their time identifying products from companies with a similar ethos and social responsibility. The Soul Hippy store is a great place to buy sustainable, beautiful gifts and accessories - all sent in plastic-free packaging.

hello@soulhippy.com

Unit 73a Killycolp Road

LOVE LOVE LOVE SOUL HIPPY! So glad i found this website and was even more excited when I saw that they have the 4OCEAN bracelets!! My order arrived the next day! :)
Love love love them. Not the first and won’t be the last time I’ll order from them
Great products, fast delivery
Open Minded and very Helpful People!...
Received my 3 bracelets but they are too big. I have tried to arrange to return them for a small size but have not received any replies to my emails. I tried Live Chat but nobody responded! You are only given 14 days in which to return items, so time is running out! What a shame as I really want to support the charity.
Ordered a 4 Ocean turtle bracelet (to go with my others) and arrived the next day. Superb service and wouldn't buy from anyone else.
Quality item, fast delivery, well packaged.
My favourite place to buy 4 ocean bracelets , eco packaging, fast delivery
A very good company, I love the products that soul hippy sell, I’ve brought a few items and I’m very happy with the delivery time and the quick response when I’ve had any questions or enquiries.
absolutely love
Product as described and fast efficient delivery.
Wouldn’t use you again my order was wrong and you didn’t reply to my email let’s see if you print this 🤔
I ordered a 4Ocean bracelet from Soul Hippy. I was amazed when it arrived the very next day! And it was really well packaged. Great service, great company. Can't recommend highly enough. I will definitely be ordering again from them.
super quick delivery and item came just as described!
I was rather disappointed with the presentation of the bracelet, I felt a small box would make it look better as it was for a gift
I can't recommend Soul Hippy enough. I have purchased countless 4ocean items and have never been disappointed. Fantastic service and quality products. I placed this order on a Monday afternoon and received my items on the Tuesday! Thank you :)
I have bought bracelets, mask supports and cards and the service has been fantastic, rapid delivery, excellent quality products and good for the planet. My sisters and others are now buying from Soul Hippy. :)
All very straightforward to order. Bracelets are well made yet quite expensive but that’s the idea. You are helping the environment when purchasing them. Delivery was when expected. Thank you.
Very happy with the service from Soul Hippy, love the bracelets, arrived quickly and for a good cause.
Great products and customer service is outstanding. Highly recommended
I found out about Soul Hippy from 4 Ocean themselves, as I wanted a British supplier (after being charged for shipping from the US) I now have 4 of the water proof woven bracelets, amazing quality and cost, I would recommend Soul Hippy, they always have the latest design updates as well ❤️
Soul Hippy 5 star review on 16th June 2021