Soul Hippy Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Highest On-Time Delivery in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Soul Hippy Reviews

About Soul Hippy:

Soul Hippy was created by Jon-Paul & Kirsty Andrews to inspire people to make changes, however small, that will have a positive impact on the world. They spend their time identifying products from companies with a similar ethos and social responsibility. The Soul Hippy store is a great place to buy sustainable, beautiful gifts and accessories - all sent in plastic-free packaging.

hello@soulhippy.com

Unit 73a Killycolp Road

LOVE LOVE LOVE SOUL HIPPY! So glad i found this website and was even more excited when I saw that they have the 4OCEAN bracelets!! My order arrived the next day! :)
Love 4 Ocean bracelets and Soul Hippy the best quickest service. Delivery within 2 days πŸ™‚πŸ™‚
I was happy to find discounted eco friendly products, especially Stasher bags.
Lovely items, well packaged. Also great comms regarding the order and delivery date. Many thanks
Hi Louise,

You're right, Royal Mail are struggling in some areas and I can only apologise for the delay. We'll keep a close eye on your tracking info, if we need to send out a replacement we will.

Thanks for your patience.
Jon-Paul
package came quicker than expected and i love my bracelet! Would recommend.
Soul Hippy is an honest and communicative company that do the job properly. Honest prices, honest delivery times, great products!
face masks comfy and substantial enough to be effective, unlike some flimsy ones on the market. Lack of wire over nose only downside.
Quick delivery and lovely thick woollen blanket, just what I was looking for.
Beautiful simple bracelet, bought as a gift for my niece, who adores it. Excellent delivery service too.
Bought 4Ocean face masks. Very comfy, super breathable and the delivery was very quick. Always use soul hippy for my 4Ocean stuff. Soul Hippy is a great company
I haven’t received the items!
I'm really sorry your parcel is taking a while to arrive. While usually Royal Mail would deliver the majority of items within 2 business days, the current situation with COVID means that there are some delivery offices that have been severely impacted by staff shortages. As first class does not have a guaranteed delivery timeframe there's little we can do to speed it up I'm afraid, but please rest assured that it is on the way and we'll keep an eye on your order from our end now.
Great price and product! Only thing I’d love is more more sustainable clothes to be sold :)
Great idea, great product.
Lovely ethical products, treated myself to a pair of yoga leggings I’ve had my eye on for a while, they fit perfectly. I’m now zoom class ready 🧘🏻‍β™€οΈπŸ‘ŒπŸ½
First class customer service, item arrived next working day well packaged.
Love the 4 Ocean products and fastest delivery of any items bought this crazy 2020 Xmas!
I have purchased items from soul hippy a few time and they are great! The website has lots of information about all the items and business's and it's really easy to look at everything. They are really quick at responding to a query and delivery was very quick. I think it's a great website to use to spread the awareness of reducing the impact we have on the environment. Love it I have bought things for myself and for others as gifts too!!
Fab item, good delivery even though very close to Christmas. Thank you
Great service and great products to allow everyone to do their bit in the fight against climate change and pollution.
Purchased bracelets and really pleased with the quality and goes towards funding an excellent cause.
I ordered 4Ocean face masks and they arrived within 2 days. Thank you