Soul Hippy Reviews

customer service
Highest On-Time Delivery in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Read Soul Hippy Reviews

About Soul Hippy:

Soul Hippy was created by Jon-Paul & Kirsty Andrews to inspire people to make changes, however small, that will have a positive impact on the world. They spend their time identifying products from companies with a similar ethos and social responsibility. The Soul Hippy store is a great place to buy sustainable, beautiful gifts and accessories - all sent in plastic-free packaging.

hello@soulhippy.com

Unit 73a Killycolp Road

LOVE LOVE LOVE SOUL HIPPY! So glad i found this website and was even more excited when I saw that they have the 4OCEAN bracelets!! My order arrived the next day! :)
Excellent products for a very worthy cause. Fast delivery with no problems. Keep up the good work. Thank you :)
Very happy, great customer service and fast delivery.
Amazing!! Great prices and service! Delivery was fast and the product cane very safely packaged in great condition! Would order from them again :)
A small way to help save our oceans and fish.
Very quick delivery and good quality
Amazing! Very happy with the order and the delivery time.
I love my bracelet, however this is my second bracelet after the first broke so I am having to be really careful with this one.
I wanted a 4Ocean bracelet and Soul Hippy had the version I wanted. It was easy to find in their shop. Happy customer, I’m be back.
Easy to order, fast delivery - perfect!
If I could give it 10, I would.
Easy to use website, quick delivery & beautifully wrapped. No plastic in sight, whoop whoop!
Excellent company and great service.
I have ordered a number of items from Soul Hippy and their customer service has been spot on. Quick delivery and well-packed product
This was bought for a birthday gift for my daughter. I know she will love it more so the ethics behind it. I thought about buying a silver bracelet but on reflection my daughter will appreciate this bracelet far more because of the small contribution towards helping to clean up the oceans.
Great product and it came the next day.
Recently subscribed for 4 Oceans bracelets and the service and speed of delivery was 1st class. Site and contact us very easy to manage 5*
Speedy response to orders and quality purchase.
I bought 5 different bracelet's for upcoming birthday presents, each one is really lovely. Am sure they will be happily received, will be coming back for more. They arrived promptly and we're not over packaged. Everything just right. Thanks Soul Hippy
Excellent product and speedy delivery.
Quick delivery