Soul Hippy Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Soul Hippy

About Soul Hippy: Soul Hippy was created by Jon-Paul & Kirsty Andrews to inspire people to make changes, however small, that will have a positive impact on the world. They spend their time identifying products from companies with a similar ethos and social responsibility. The Soul Hippy store is a great place to buy sustainable, beautiful gifts and accessories - all sent in plastic-free packaging.

hello@soulhippy.com

Unit 73a Killycolp Road

Email, Live Chat
customer service
Work
"Very happy with the whole package!! Firstly this is such a great cause that we all need to support!! Secondly, process of ordering and receiving my dolphin bracelet was so quick and easy! And finally, the bracelet is so lovely! Made so well and goes with everything! Awesome way to show your support!! Order order order now!"
Amy Rosling
"I’m beyond happy with my purchase, I will definitely be buying more! Love the fact that when you buy a 4Ocean bracelet, it removes 1 pound of plastic from the ocean!"
Cherlivia Ausenjelisya
"This bracelet is not only environmentally friendly, it’s also really cute and colorful! Love it!"
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"LOVE LOVE LOVE SOUL HIPPY! So glad i found this website and was even more excited when I saw that they have the 4OCEAN bracelets!! My order arrived the next day! :)"
"Absolutely fantastic service. Quick delivery. Packaged very well. Would definitely recommend and will be ordering again. Thank you"
"Great service with quick delivery. Arrived with lovely little pouch to put the bracelet in. Very pleased and love the item!"
"Fabulous. Item was lovely. Arrived quickly in quality wrapping. Thanks, we will shop with you again šŸ˜Š"
"lovely item and it was received really quickly. Thank you for enabling us to buy the Ocean bracelets in the UK!"
"Easy to navigate website perfick for an oldie"
"Great customer service !"
"Ordered two bracelets, both just as described and very quick delivery, excellent service thank you"
"Great product great cause"
"Online ordering was easy and product came within a couple of days. Happy with the bracelet (purchased as a gift) and good to see a website promoting a more sustainable way of life."
"Once again fantastic customer service. Will definitely purchase through Soul Hippy again."
"I'm very disappointed. I ordered my daughter a bracelet for her birthday as a surprise however when the envelope arrived it was stamped with SoulHippy. She picked up the mail and new immediately what it was. Why is it necessary to logo up the padded envelope?"
I'm really sorry for any disappointment caused by the branding on our envelopes. We always try to honour any specific requests made in the shipping comments at checkout but I do understand that this is not necessarily very clear. We will look into adding a "Gift" option at checkout to avoid future disappointment. Please contact us with your order number at hello@soulhippy.com so that we can discuss further.

Thank you for your feedback, we do take note, and apologies for the delayed response but our office was closed for the summer break last week.
"Great service"
"Order arrived promptly and was correct. No unnecessary heavy packaging so it fitted through the letter box and could be delivered even though I was out. Thank you."
"Love this site. Great causes and products."
"Love these bracelets. Great gifts while saving the planet. My recipient's are over the moon."
"Really happy with the braclet I bought as a birthday present might treat myself"
"4ocean bracelets arrived overnight and are great. Nice eco friendly shop. Very happy"
"Fabulous company great product very swift delivery. Will be buying most of my presents from here now!"
Soul Hippy is rated 4.94 based on 776 reviews