Soul Hippy Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Highest On-Time Delivery in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Soul Hippy Reviews

About Soul Hippy:

Soul Hippy was created by Jon-Paul & Kirsty Andrews to inspire people to make changes, however small, that will have a positive impact on the world. They spend their time identifying products from companies with a similar ethos and social responsibility. The Soul Hippy store is a great place to buy sustainable, beautiful gifts and accessories - all sent in plastic-free packaging.

hello@soulhippy.com

Unit 73a Killycolp Road

LOVE LOVE LOVE SOUL HIPPY! So glad i found this website and was even more excited when I saw that they have the 4OCEAN bracelets!! My order arrived the next day! :)
So pleased to be able to contribute to 4Oceans via Soul Hippy. So much more convenient and efficient. Keep up the grate work.. Thank you
Brought a number of the 4 Ocean bracelets. Really like work behind them.
Need a large size for just the braided version next.
Excellent service, ordered in the afternoon and arrived the next day.
I know this is not a charity and many people query if the money is going in the right place. I am not sure, but l really hope you are doing what you are saying you are because the fight against plastic is so important for everybody even if they dont know it or care, especially for future generations
Hi Alexandra,

You're absolutely right that neither we or 4Ocean are a charity. However, 4Ocean most certainly do perform the operations that they promise and are audited as such. Most recently they achieved the status of Certified B Corporation, which you can read more about here:

For our part, Soul Hippy is a member of 1% For The Planet, an organisation of companies committed to donating at least 1% of their total turnover every year to environmental charities. In addition we are a carbon aware company, offsetting our energy usage through Ecologi, and we plant a tree for every single order we receive. We are a gold partner company of the Marine Conservation Society, and a member of the Surfers Against Sewage 250 Club.

I hope that helps!
Take care,
Jon-Paul
Always use this company. Never any problems. Postage is super fast. Very happy as always.
Great store and ethos! Customer service and communication is great!
Brilliant selection of 4Ocean bracelets, and excellent prices and delivery! Customer service is excellent after I asked a question, with more than just a negative answer, but an offer to assist.
Will definitely buy from them again...
Great cause, great product, great service.
4Ocean gave me your site as i was looking for one of their bracelet. You are closer to me than them. Lovely site. From ordering to receiving was a smooth operation. Efficient. Love my bracelet. Thanks a lot. :o)
Fast delivery! Beautiful, well made bracelet as always. Bought the Plankton woven bracelet this time, already have Flamingo, Turtle and seal brackets! Knowing I'm helping sealife/wildlife and the Ocean is the best part!
Their products are fantastic and ethical, swift delivery. I will shop with them again!
Ordered a 4 ocean bracelet for my daughter, came in quick time well packed, this is the second time I have used them last time was really happy and this time just as happy, thank you.
Hi guys. My daughter found your website and what a great thing you’re doing. We bought the medium sperm whale braided bracelet in navy blue, it’s lovely and fits me as a medium framed adult. Great service too.

The only thing I’d say is I don’t think you mention on the site that these bracelets open up to go on wrist and aren’t adjustable. It might help people with sizing.

Thanks again x
Love my new bracelet from 4ocean. Love the cause and impressed with soul hippy supporting them. Can't fault the service, easy to order and prompt delivery. Xx
Friendly and helpful communications on order process, great product and a very worthy cause.
Would use again, happy with product, delivery time was really quick.
All my items arrived quick and well packaged. I’m very pleased with my products.
Lovely item, beautifully packaged for a gift. Quick delivery too.
Great service. Efficient. Order arrived promptly. Well packaged. Thank you. 😃