Soul Hippy Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Highest On-Time Delivery in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Soul Hippy Reviews

About Soul Hippy:

Soul Hippy was created by Jon-Paul & Kirsty Andrews to inspire people to make changes, however small, that will have a positive impact on the world. They spend their time identifying products from companies with a similar ethos and social responsibility. The Soul Hippy store is a great place to buy sustainable, beautiful gifts and accessories - all sent in plastic-free packaging.

hello@soulhippy.com

Unit 73a Killycolp Road

LOVE LOVE LOVE SOUL HIPPY! So glad i found this website and was even more excited when I saw that they have the 4OCEAN bracelets!! My order arrived the next day! :)
Really speedy service & great product!
If ever there was a time to grab the awareness of the world, it is now. The unique original bracelets are a great accessory and their resistance to elements a constant reminder of the indestructible nature of the plastic lining our oceans. Let's keep pulling the pounds!
I am a massive fan of 4ocean so was excited to see Soul Hippy as an authorised UK seller of their items. It was easy to navigate the site and place my order. Shipping was extremely fast too. Cant wait to shop with Soul Hippy again.
Fast delivery
Brilliant product and very quick delivery
Fast, efficient and friendly

I’ve been collecting 4ocean for awhile now, so good to find a retailer in the uk 😊
I ordered a gift for my daughter from Soul Hippy. The website is nicely laid out and ordering was easy. I liked being able to track my order and was very impressed by how quickly my order arrived. I would definitely recommend Soul Hippy
Amazing service, delivery was so fast. Thought I’d missed my window for the gift but it came the day after I ordered, perfect.
Love my bracelet I've had my first one 2years and never take it off. It makes me feel good knowing I've helped the environment.
Excellent service as usual x
Quick delivery of a beautiful product. It was a perfect gift, all the better for its sustainability.
Arrived promptly and is excactly as described . Very pleased with purchase
The website is straight forward to use and when there was a problem with a 4Ocean bracelet being out of stock I had a very friendly message apologising and giving me options on the way forward. Delivery was very quick. Thank you
Very quick delivery of products
Good company good to deal with very helpful.
Lovely bracelet.
Great service and very quick delivery
Came very quickly!! Super happy
Lovely item and I will purchase another again in time, and for a great cause.
nice ethical products. delivered in super quick time
Love my 4Ocean products and this is my go to place to get them. Good range of stock for a good cause and swift delivery.
Soul Hippy is rated 4.93 based on 1,410 reviews