Soul Hippy Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Soul Hippy

About Soul Hippy: Soul Hippy was created by Jon-Paul & Kirsty Andrews to inspire people to make changes, however small, that will have a positive impact on the world. They spend their time identifying products from companies with a similar ethos and social responsibility. The Soul Hippy store is a great place to buy sustainable, beautiful gifts and accessories - all sent in plastic-free packaging.

hello@soulhippy.com

Unit 73a Killycolp Road

Click Here
Email, Live Chat
customer service
Alison Jones
"Very happy with my purchase and excellent customer care when it was needed."
Steve Hughes
"My daughter and I love them. Totally worth it and we hope it helps the oceans breathe better."
Susan Humphries
"This s a great company and everything I have ever ordered has come well packed and were great quality"
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"LOVE LOVE LOVE SOUL HIPPY! So glad i found this website and was even more excited when I saw that they have the 4OCEAN bracelets!! My order arrived the next day! :)"
"Fast delivery, competitive prices - exactly what I wanted"
"Really happy with the products, website and the service! My items arrived very quickly. Would 100% recommend."
"Fast delivery brilliant idea brilliant quality"
"My bracket arrive in the post the day after I ordered it and it’s lovely,"
"Fantastic items and a fair price too"
"The item I ordered is lovely so pleased with it. Fast delivery. Would definitely order again xx"
"This was a replacement for a bracelet that I had bought for my sister and it broke, when I asked if Soul Hippy would replace it I was told yes without question. So thank you Soul Hippy will be buying from you again."
"Great product Fast delivery"
"Really quick delivery and excellent customer service. Would recommend!"
"This is the second 4Ocean bracelet I have bought from Soul Hippy. It is as lovely as the first and despite what some nasty reviewers say, it is made from glass beads NOT plastic! The customer service from Soul Hippy is second to none and the bracelet arrived next working day post. Very grateful and impressed and will definitely use this company again. ***** Five Stars"
"Delighted with the two items I bought. Excellent speedy delivery, ordered Sunday afternoon and received Tuesday morning! Impressed and will use again. Only worry was that the jiffy bag was not properly sealed but thankfully no damage to items."
"Delivery on time and packaged well the product was perfect thank you"
"Excellent service - prompt delivery of 4Ocean products removing plastics from our Oceans."
"Good product and excellent service"
"Great cause, very average bracelets . Look lovely in the photos but not in real life. Shame."
"Bracelet is very nice quality and came in a nice little bag. Perfect for a gift."
"Happy with the bracelet , looks good quality and well made . I am also pleased if I can actually help the situation regarding my favourite animal"
"Delivered promptly. Very nice bracelet, just what the recipent wanted."
"Delivered quickly , and really cool quality material , looks really cute , but no gift box"
"My daughter is delighted with the product and I was impressed with the speedy delivery."
Soul Hippy is rated 4.93 based on 885 reviews