Soul Hippy Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Soul Hippy

About Soul Hippy: Soul Hippy was created by Jon-Paul & Kirsty Andrews to inspire people to make changes, however small, that will have a positive impact on the world. They spend their time identifying products from companies with a similar ethos and social responsibility. The Soul Hippy store is a great place to buy sustainable, beautiful gifts and accessories - all sent in plastic-free packaging.

hello@soulhippy.com

Unit 73a Killycolp Road

Kevin Stoddart
"The website was easy to use. I decided to buy a 4Ocean wristband as it represents such a great cause. The checkout was smooth and faultless. My wristband was delivered very quickly and the communication throughout was perfect. Thanks guys. I will be using you again."
Lisa Essenburger
"Love the bracelets. Amazing what you can do with a little recycling ♻️🌊🐢🐬💙 quick delivery and quick response. Fantastic customer service. Absolutely in love ❤️"
Ryan Patterson
"Amazing website, bought two 4ocean bracelets off these guys and the service has been incredible both times. Great company and a great cause to support!"
"The bracelet arrived promptly. An email arrived before this. i would use Soul Hippy again."
"Soul Hippy were fast and reliable in shipping me my 4ocean bracelet. From the original contact email to the email I received to say it had been shipped, they kept me informed every step of the way. It came very well packaged in a lovely padded envelope with no plastic in sight! It would also make the perfect gift as it came in a lovely little bag. Thank you Soul Hippy for your speed and great customer service."
"Excellent service with a swift delivery, will definitely use them again as a registered supplier of 4ocean products"
"A great cause, and also a very good product"
"With your goodwill and hard work you enable me to feel like I am doing something to help. So thank you all of you who are out there doing something"
"I want to thank you for the prompt service of my order. I intend to give all my friends the bracelet as a Xmas present. Who knows how that will flourish. So I will be coming back again and again so you have not heard the last of me. Many thanks again for all that you and 4Ocean are doing. Vivienne Drummond"
"Great service and lovely product :)"
"Very good prompt service. Have ordered a second bracelet for my husband. Overall very satisfied."
"Have been very happy with purchases and prompt delivery. I have recommended Soul Hippy to others and will be back to shop here again."
"Every time we look at our bracelets it reminds us of the problems the earth faces. Soul Hippy has helped by showing us that we can help change what we have done, in a small way to feel we are helping"
"Swift delivery and excellent product. keep up the good work."
"Good service, great product, proud to wear it.😊"
"thank you for sending my purchases so quickly..ordered Thursday afternoon and with me on Saturday morning. Will definitely use you again and already recommended you to friends :)"
"Bought these as an easter gift for my grandchildren, boy and girl, they come with an explanatory card and the bracelets are just as they look in the pictures. These are such meaningful gifts and although a little expensive contributing to such a good cause really is important. Awareness is the key."
"Very efficient."
"Excellent choice of 4Ocean bracelets and really fast next day delivery."
"Excellent customer service. My daughter loved her bracelet. Thank you."
"Bought as a gift, the item was as expected and delivery was prompt. Would use Soul Hippy again."
"Unbelievably fast delivery of item ordered! Very pleased."
Soul Hippy is rated 4.93 based on 160 reviews