Soul Hippy Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Highest On-Time Delivery in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Soul Hippy Reviews

About Soul Hippy:

Soul Hippy was created by Jon-Paul & Kirsty Andrews to inspire people to make changes, however small, that will have a positive impact on the world. They spend their time identifying products from companies with a similar ethos and social responsibility. The Soul Hippy store is a great place to buy sustainable, beautiful gifts and accessories - all sent in plastic-free packaging.

hello@soulhippy.com

soul.hippy
Soul Hippy Reviews | 19th January 2020
soul.hippy
More Photos & Videos
LOVE LOVE LOVE SOUL HIPPY! So glad i found this website and was even more excited when I saw that they have the 4OCEAN bracelets!! My order arrived the next day! :)
Really great website with lots of lovely products, especially good for gifts! Really impressed with how quickly everything arrived in the post (ordered Friday, arrived Monday) and was super happy with the service too! I accidentally put delivery to the wrong address so had to send an email quick before it got posted out. They got back to me immediately and assured me of the change of address.
I had absolutely fantastic service. Will be using this company in the future! Above and beyond my expectations.
These are really wonderful, well made bracelets. My wife and I both have them and it is very satisfying to know you are wearing something that is helping to heal our environment.
Fab products, great service and fast delivery.
Really helpful. Great quick delivery. It was a gift and very well received. Thank you.
Fast and superb
Really like the product and like to think we are giving something back to our seas.
My only negative comment is that it took a while to get here.
That said I will be ordering one for my grandson!!
Great service and quick delivery 🥰
Soul Hippy 5 star review on 1st June 2020
Good service, great product quality and ethos (4Oceans), speedy delivery, no complaints.
I was very pleased with the ease of purchase from this site and the items were lovely and safely received in good time despite the times we are living in at the moment - easily recommended with many thanks x
The 4Ocean bracelet has just arrived, highly delighted...
Hi John,

I’m sorry your bracelet hasn’t arrived yet. It was ordered on Sunday and posted by first class post on Monday morning. Sadly due to coronavirus Royal Mail is currently processing more than double the post it would normally expect over Christmas, with the additional challenges of staff shortages and social distancing to contend with. As a result, while most packages are getting to their destination within 2-3 days, some like yours are taking a little longer. I apologise for the frustration you are feeling, but I’m afraid there is little we can do to speed up delivery given the circumstances.
Please rest assured that we will make sure that you receive your order, and I will make sure to keep an eye on your order. If there is anything I can help with in the meantime or if you have any questions please get in touch with us at hello@soulhippy.com

Best regards,
Kirsty
Fab response as I had a problem with a bracelet and was sent a replacement really quickly👍
Love the products, such lovely stuff!
excellent service fast shipping
Soul Hippy 5 star review on 28th May 2020
I love the bracelets, and that the money goes to help clean the ocean is amazing
I'm supremely impressed with the speedy service delivered by Soul Hippy, and will most definitely order from them again. They must have processed and posted my order on the very same day of purchase as I was wearing my bracelet within 42 hours! Thank you Soul Hippy. It will be my great pleasure to recommend Soul Hippy to my friends and family.
I still haven’t received my order and and Royal Air Mail hasn’t yet received it ...despite your comment.
Therefore I write another review and ask that you cancel my order please.
Hi Sebastien,

I'm sorry your parcel hasn't arrived yet - it was posted on Monday but has inevitably been delayed by the strain that the pandemic has put on the Royal Mail system.

I've reached out to you privately by email to resolve the issue, please don't hesitate to contact us at hello@soulhippy.com

Stay safe,
Kirsty
Delivered quickly and good fit
The bracelet arrived quickly and was as described.
What a lovely bracelet. It was far better quality than expected as the whole point of this is to support the charity. Loved it. Colour is brilliant. Have worn it since arrival which was very quick. Waterproof and looks great. Thanks to all.
Soul Hippy is rated 4.93 based on 1,133 reviews