So Simply Robell Reviews

The Premier Online Robell Trousers & Jeans Store

The Largest Range Online of Robell Trousers and Jeans in Euope

Marie, Bella, Rose, Nena, Lena, Elena, Jacklyn, Star, Sonja & Ltd Editions

Summer & Winter Collections Always Available
An Online Store showcasing the German Trouser Company Robell.

info@simplyrobell.com

The GranaryHinton Business ParkTarrant HintonDorset

Tell us how So Simply Robell made you happy
VERY HELPFUL AND FRIENDLY COMPANY ITEM DELIVERED VERY QUICKLY AFTER ORDERING, LOVELY PAIR OF TROUSERS WHICH FITTED PERFECTLY (TOOK ONLINE ADVICE TO ORDER ONE SIZE SMALLER THAN I NORMALLY WOULD!) VERY NICE QUALITY MATERIAL, AND AMAZINGLY, EXACTLY THE SAME SHADE AS SHOWN IN THE ADVERTISEMENT. WOULD DEFINITELY ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN.
Love my new Bella09 trousers. I’m only 5.5” so the standard length are far too long but I’ll get them taken up. Other than that they’re perfect. Shall buy again x
I think they look good and I am about to order more.
Excellent products. Great variety of styles. Easy ordering and very quick delivery
Cannot fault So Simply Robell’s service -second to none. However, although I’m on the whole very happy with the white ‘Rose’ f/l trouser I’ve purchased, they are perhaps overpriced.
The service was second to none. The trousers do not fit as well as I might have hoped ( I did buy a size smaller than I normally do as advised ),they are still a bit big and wrinkle down the leg. I am hoping after a wash that might help.
Happy customer - I love the long trousers but I would love them more if the did an 82/83cm leg for tall people as I’m 180cm tall. Very comfy, lovely quality and colours. 👍🏻
The trousers fit very well. The only drawback is that I have to get them shortened because they are a couple of inches too long. When I received my order, the accompanying brochure showed a 29" pair but with a limited range of colours. It is worth considering these and trying to find them on your website.
Wonderful trousers the only improvement would be pockets. I would rate them four point nine.
I am still waiting for an update on the red trousers which have been ordered
Very pleased with my Marie trousers, good quality fabric for the price.
Excellent product, excellent service. A little overpriced though.
The Bella 09 ankle grazers are very comfortable, smart and easy to wear. Although casual they can be worn for many occasions. Good quality fabric. Excellent fit, true to size.
Rose are the only trousers that were long enough in the body to fit me, sadly they seem to be a little shorter now. Still wearable though. Material a little shiny but last long and soften up with washing. Great value, even one more inch in the body would be much appreciated.
I have several pairs of Robell trousers and am very pleased with them. The fit is particularly good for me as I have a small bum but larger waist so, as the waist is elasticated I can buy a smaller size so they don't look baggy from behind! However I have a friend who has several pairs of Robell trousers and she has a much bigger bum than me, she buys her normal size and they always look good on her as well. My only slight problem is the winter trousers have a slight 'rubbery' look to them which some of my friends aren't so keen on.
Good quality item.
Delighted with my white trousers
Pleased with my trousers. Also quick and efficient despatch from Robell.
Satisfied with the product as usual . Have you ever thought of adding pockets to your trousers.
My item just arrived. Am very happy with it. Exactly what I expected. Looking forward to taking another look at website, as enclosed brochure looks great.
So Simply Robell is rated 4.92 based on 4,309 reviews