So Simply Robell Reviews

The Premier Online Robell Trousers & Jeans Store

The Largest Range Online of Robell Trousers and Jeans in Euope

Marie, Bella, Rose, Nena, Lena, Elena, Jacklyn, Star, Sonja & Ltd Editions

Summer & Winter Collections Always Available
An Online Store showcasing the German Trouser Company Robell.

info@simplyrobell.com

The GranaryHinton Business ParkTarrant HintonDorset

Tell us how So Simply Robell made you happy
Excellent trousers came quickly pleased with service
Excellent service and jeans were perfect. I wish here were more 09 styles which like these did not have the deep cuff particularly in non denim.
Love Robell trousers and jeans would not wear any others. Brilliant company to deal with, great service.
Ordered two pairs of trousers, they arrived promptly and packed well. I had Size 12 and they fit perfectly, it is the first time I have ordered Robell cord trousers and I am very pleased with them and the colour is a change for me (Prune) instead of black/navy.
Have bought Robell trousers for some years via a local shop because I find them very comfortable and always keep their shape.. I received my order on line very promptly so thank you but will go back to the shop I usually buy from when I am allowed.
Fantastic service, my order arrived the following day. Excellent.
Order placed 28/12/2020.
Today is 5/1/2021.
Still no delivery.
Very slow service.
Very good but, There are no enough colours in the petite ranges.
Amazing, personalised service and beautiful clothes :) thank you xx
(Robell Showroom) -
Arrived jan 31st which was very good during these difficult times...
Lovely velvet trousers..I am very happy with them but I think I will have to order larger sizes in future...
I've always liked Robell trousers, but I've never ordered online before. I was disappointed that I had to pay to return goods. I'll order from Amazon in future as it's hard to buy online and be sure of the fit.
Sadly I had to return both pairs - having wanted brown trousers the colour was indistinguishable almost from black. First time I have been disappointed.
Love the trousers and service given, really fast delivery.
If you haven’t discovered Robell trousers, where have you been? My goodness they are the Ugg of trousers, everyone should own at least 3 pairs, my 3rd ladies & as superb & flattering as all the rest, I like the Rose skinny, superb length 4 me (I’m 5ft 7’’) I can wear them all day at work, superbly comfortable & they look so good that I look like I should be in agony! In the summer we stayed at pretty little Deal in Kent & they were being sold in lime green... so tempting.. great with navy. Girls were buying them like hot pasties! Do try, U won’t be disappointed I assure U, whatever your size is - buy with confidence they are SO worth the money ladies!!
these are truly the only trousers i wear! They are super comfortable, easy to wear and really long wearing. the last time i bought some was in 2017 and I wore them pretty much daily!
highly recommend.
Spoke with a very helpful adviser, trousers arrived very quickly and I am delighted.
Super friendly organisation and very efficient.
The customer service I received from Robell was excellent. Unfortunately after I placed my order I suffered a back injury and was unable to try the trousers on when they arrived. Robell agreed to extend the return period for me and when I did try the trousers on they were not the right fit so I had to return them. My refund was processed very promptly, the same day that my order was received back by Robell.
Good Afternoon Nicky
I have just sent you a text enclosing a photo of a hole that appeared in one of the seams .regards Dee
I had planned to order another pair but I am now rather disappointed
Great prompt service