So Simply Robell Reviews

The Premier Online Robell Trousers & Jeans Store

The Largest Range Online of Robell Trousers and Jeans in Euope

Marie, Bella, Rose, Nena, Lena, Elena, Jacklyn, Star, Sonja & Ltd Editions

Summer & Winter Collections Always Available
An Online Store showcasing the German Trouser Company Robell.

info@simplyrobell.com

The GranaryHinton Business ParkTarrant HintonDorset

Tell us how So Simply Robell made you happy
Fantastic service great quality trousers
Perfect cropped trousers. Excellent service, very quickly received. A perfect shopping experience!
The trousers fit very well. The only drawback is that I have to get them shortened because they are a couple of inches too long. When I received my order, the accompanying brochure showed a 29" pair but with a limited range of colours. It is worth considering these and trying to find them on your website.
Have had a couple of pairs of cut off trousers for some time. Wearing them recently has reminded me of how comfortable they are. Bought 2 new pairs of Marie full length. Like them so much have now ordered 2 more colours in preparation for winter.
I suffered a stroke a few years ago and the Rowell trousers fit well over my splint and with only able to use one hand great for getting on and off.
Excellent for me and choice of colours beats most other trousers I have to choose from.
Delivery costs and speedy delivery a welcome bonus. Thank you.
Joan Neilson
Excellent service!

I already have 4 pairs of your trousers purchased from a local retailer 2 - 4 years ago and am extremely pleased with their durability and the way that they fit and wear.

Because of me needing to shield, I looked online and happened, by chance, to find your online shop. I ordered 2 pairs of Marie 07 crop, 1 in white and 1 in navy. The navy pair (when measured against my existing pair) seemed a bit on the large side at the top of the leg, so I telephoned and was told that perhaps the wrong size had been attached and to send them back. Within a couple of days I received a replacement, which is also an inch wider than my existing pair.

However, I am impressed with your swift service so have decided to keep them and run the inside leg seem in to fit me better.
Good item, great price fast delivery
Easy to order, prompt delivery, well packaged.
I recently ordered a pair of Robell Marie trousers from So Simply Robell. The service was very friendly and the lady on the other end of the phone was able to help me with sizing, etc. My trousers arrived a couple of days later and they fit perfectly. I am delighted and would certainly buy from SoSimply again; and recommend them to my friends and family.
Had these many times before but this was first phone order. Placed order on a Friday afternoon & trousers arrived Tuesday Morning- very quick service!
Lovely masks, great fabric and very comfortable. Thank you.
Really pleased with the shorts, arrived promptly and an excellent fit. Would highly recommend So Simply Robell for their comprehensive selection of trousers and shorts and the range of colours. My order arrived very promptly. They are the perfect trouser that can take you through from casual day wear to evening.
Very quick delivery ordered Friday delivered Monday- Robell trousers are lovely
Trousers are so comfortable to wear and a great fit. They also wash very well. Very quick ordering process and delivery.
Excellent quality products and efficient helpful service
Wonderful trousers the only improvement would be pockets. I would rate them four point nine.
I am still waiting for an update on the red trousers which have been ordered
As always a beautiful fitting trouser.
Love the black and white combination.
Casual but so easy to dress up for evening.
Great customer service as well.
Lovely comfortable masks - very efficient service
I love These trousers. Such a good fit.
I need a 29 leg so Marie is just perfect for me
Fantastic range of products, very helpful staff, product always arrives in great condition and in time expected, would highly recommend them
So Simply Robell is rated 4.94 based on 2,264 reviews