So Simply Robell Reviews

The Premier Online Robell Trousers & Jeans Store

The Largest Range Online of Robell Trousers and Jeans in Euope

Marie, Bella, Rose, Nena, Lena, Elena, Jacklyn, Star, Sonja & Ltd Editions

Summer & Winter Collections Always Available
An Online Store showcasing the German Trouser Company Robell.

info@simplyrobell.com

The GranaryHinton Business ParkTarrant HintonDorset

Tell us how So Simply Robell made you happy
I have many pairs of Robell Marie trousers bought from a boutique which unfortunately has closed, I ordered on line Rose but the legs were just that wee bit too tight and clinging, so had to return, I will look for another supplier in the future.
prompt service and very pleased with the product
I like my Robell trousers. They would be even better if they were easier to launder and iron. Even some helpful instructions would be useful. My cleaner has spoilt two of mine. I now iron them myself.
Very helpful responses from the so simply staff. Efficient and prompt delivery of orders.
Problem though with understanding the feel of material used. This problem is exacerbated by having to use on line service as lockdown in place here.
It would be helpful if the web pages and catalogue would include a description of the feel of the fabric used.
Thank you for the opportunity to review.
Very efficient prompt and friendly service and quality product. Just one issue with regard to the online reservation of out of stock items which doesn't seem to work.
Good to have a shorter length in Marie petite. Good fit.
love the fit...thanks . Hope to buy more.
Love the Ribell trousers as I have several pairs. The fit is very good but disappointed with the service. I ordered petite but the pair I received were 31ins not 29 as advertised.
Wish I’d found this website before! However, I wish I’d had the catalogue before. I hadn’t realised there is such a wide selection. Like trousers with pockets. Didn’t seem that clear on the website, but possibly me! Otherwise I thought the website was excellent!
Very nice fine black cord Bella trousers ordered in size 12. Very comfortable and warm. Just wish they were a little higher up the body (4/5cm say) as that would allow those of us with a slight tummy to be better tucked in!
Great Fit and nice material
Just love the trousers
I bought 2 pairs of trousers and both fit really well. They arrived in a couple of days and I love them. They are so comfortable. Only 1 problem being short I have to take the hems up., even with the shorter length.
My trousers had a visible fault-I thought that the return postage of faulty goods would be paid-but it wasn't.
Lovely fitting jeans. Very comfortable..
Would like them to fit more on waist than mid rise but no gapping.
Robell Rose Slim Fit Denim Jean Natural Denim 64
Loved the colour of the denim but unfortunately for me the leg was too loose from the knee to the ankle for wearing inside fitted boots, I don’t like the jean to bag or pucker around the top of the boot. If not for that I would have kept them.
i've brought two happy jackets in rose and white I love them they are so cool for summer lovely material I spent years trying to find a summer jacket and now I don't have to look anymore would recommend to other customers.
I love these jeans. They are so comfortable and can be worn on many occasions.
However I despair at the length which is still too long for me and always have to pay to get them shortened. I'm 5 ft 2 and a half inches. This service from Robell would encourage me to buy more.
Excellent ordering and delivery service. Awaiting a purchase that was not in stock , I was informed there was a delay, but it would have be great had that item been in stock. Hence the four star rating otherwise it would have been five stars. Quality of product received is good.
Wish the trousers come in a 28 inch leg I am a small person with short legs
Love my Marie full length trousers - so easy to wear smart or casual. My only criticism is that the colours shown on the website are not the same as in the garment and the colours on the website differ between the small buttons for choosing colours and the colour displayed on the picture of the garment.
So Simply Robell is rated 4.92 based on 3,931 reviews