So Simply Robell Reviews

The Premier Online Robell Trousers & Jeans Store

The Largest Range Online of Robell Trousers and Jeans in Euope

Marie, Bella, Rose, Nena, Lena, Elena, Jacklyn, Star, Sonja & Ltd Editions

Summer & Winter Collections Always Available
An Online Store showcasing the German Trouser Company Robell.

info@simplyrobell.com

The GranaryHinton Business ParkTarrant HintonDorset

Tell us how So Simply Robell made you happy
Pleasant and helpful staff. I was really impressed with the fast delivery. A most efficient company.
Brilliant service even at this difficult time. I was advised on stock availability, kept up-to-date and when my Robell velvet trousers arrived they were gorgeous and a perfect fit. Thank you to your team.
Just wanted to say a big thank you to Michelle for her help on the telephone. She advised me to try the Rose trousers and I have bought two pairs and am really happy with them. As with all my Robell trousers they are excellent quality and the material is so stretchy, it makes wearing them a pleasure. Received them the day after I ordered them, and free postage isa real bonus. Thank you again!
Excellent customer service & wonderful trousers. I’ve had 6 pairs so far. Rose suits me best. So easy to wear. Extremely comfortable & flattering. I get loads of positive compliments. I like the patterned, stand out fabrics best as I prefer to wear something beautifully useful. Thank you Robell.
Good service ,love Robel trousers ,fast delivery good quality
Fantastic service .... lovely very helpful staff . Great product 👍🏼
Excellent, speedy and professional. Great choice and value.
Already had a pair of these trousers and add more because of good fit and nice and warm in these winter conditions.
These are fantastic trousers, however, it would be amazing if they did them in a longer length too
Received trousers very promptly. The fit is perfect but I ordered with a fleece lining and they do not have this. I have kept them as I love the colour and I cannot get out at present to do return. I do love your service but thought I would let you know I was a bit disappointed. Maureen
Great service. Ordered one day, arrived the next. Bought my usual size and they are a perfect fit. A bit lighter than I thought from the website, but that’s not a problem.
I have been wearing Robell trousers for many years and find them a very good item on my wardrobe. They are easy to wear and ‘the look’ can be changed to fit the occasion with a different top. They wash well and easily and stand hard wear. I am pleased to be able to buy them easily on line during lockdown. The delivery was quick and efficient.
Sizes are neat but trousers are good quality and fast delivery
Always prompt delivery. Excellent quality clothing.
Helpful telephone staff. Easy ordering online and prompt service. Thank you.
Good telephone service staff most helpful and friendly.
Arrived 22hours after ordering which was amazing. Trousers a perfect fit and colour exactly what I wanted.
Efficient friendly service, with goods usually being despatched same day.
Delighted with your excellent product. I do wish you gave an option for length of Inside Leg as I always have to have mine shortened by 5 inches.
As always Robell trousers come up their usual standard and lovely fit.
So Simply Robell is rated 4.92 based on 3,640 reviews