So Simply Robell Reviews

The Premier Online Robell Trousers & Jeans Store

The Largest Range Online of Robell Trousers and Jeans in Euope

Marie, Bella, Rose, Nena, Lena, Elena, Jacklyn, Star, Sonja & Ltd Editions

Summer & Winter Collections Always Available
An Online Store showcasing the German Trouser Company Robell.

info@simplyrobell.com

The GranaryHinton Business ParkTarrant HintonDorset

Tell us how So Simply Robell made you happy
Excellent service, quick delivery
Lovely, comfortable trousers.
I love So Robell. When you ring for advice everyone is so helpful and kind
I am very happy with the 7/8 length as I have short legs and this length is a perfect full length on me. I do like Marie but even the short length is too long and I have to get them altered. Otherwise I find the trousers so comfortable and easy to wear. I just love them!
My second pair. Very comfortable jeans that help make me look a size smaller than I am without feeling tight. Good design with extra seam down centre of back legs. Only drawback is inner fold at lower back & label at back is very itchy against bare skin. Fine in winter as wear extra layer tucked in but in summer they aggravate my lower back. If the waist seam on fold was sewn down with a band over this would not happen.
Brilliant trousers and tops !!! Service quick and I just tumble dry ( I live on a farm) and they have not been in the slightest spoiled by this !
fast efficient service, as usual.
I’ve purchased several pairs of Robell trousers over the last few years. They’re beautifully made, using quality fabric and the finish and fit is excellent. For smart or casual wear, they always look good.
Comfortable stylish
Wonderful trousers and very good service.
So Simply Robell continues to impress me with the speed of their deliveries. My order ( to N. Ireland) was delivered in three days even though we have been experiencing major issues here with many other goods. Thank you and well done!
Excellent service. Very speedy delivery.
I have quite a few pairs of Robell trousers, cropped and full length, for summer and winter use.
They are so comfortable and easy to wear and always look smart
Delivery is always very quick and the items are well packaged
I have just had some Golf capri's delivered. Delivered next day. fit perfectly. True to size i would recommend them to all.
Size lot smaller than same size trousers bought 2 years ago (18). Have requested size 20 by return.
These trousers are a replacement for an old navy pair which had faded. I own 3 pairs of Bella in different colours and they are my favourite trousers. I’ve always bought the hem in a shop but So Simply have been a good company to deal with and I will order these trousers online now purely because he choice of colours is so much wider.
Wonderful colour and fit. Very fast delivery. I will buy another jacket. I have found my style!
I have been wearing Robell trousers for some years now and absolutely love them. At 5ft 2 the ankle grazer are the ideal full length for me and up until recently I have had to buy them from only two shops that stock them. Now I have found So Simply I have so many to chose from and after ordering they have arrived the very next day. Your service is exemplary. I will be buying them from you in future especially as you have so many more styles.
I ordered 3 pairs size 14 trousers and 1 pair of size 12 . All exactly same item just different colours . 2 pairs of size 14 were smaller than the size 12 so had to be returned ...very hard to know what size to order in future !
So Simply Robell is rated 4.92 based on 4,229 reviews