Soren's House Reviews

of reviewers recommend Soren's House

About Soren's House:

Modern design store for kids focusing on natural, organic and sustainable products

Tell us how Soren's House made you happy
Beautiful store, great customer service , nothing not to like!
Product was exactly what i wanted and delivery was on time. Great little website
Fast delivery, responsive customer service.
Bought a few lovely bits from home, needed to return one, super responsive customer service. Thank you!
Excellent customer service when we had a small problem
Fast delivery. Everything was precise with the description. And last but not least the delivery is cheaper than other sites and in biodegradable package which is nice touch.
Soren's House 5 star review on 12th October 2020
Great speedy service. Lovely products which arrived packaged well and on time.
Lovely website - easy to use. Great product range. Happy with my purchase that was fast and we'll packaged.
Great product and quick delivery!
Beautifully curated products and really quick delivery - would definitely recommend!
Such quick service and a truly excellent product. Can’t wait to give my little girl her new doll!
Great products! Super quick delivery
Beautiful rain wear at a great price. Package was quickly delivered and we couldn't be happier with our purchase. Lots of puddle jumping this weekend!
What a beautiful website . I’m order came very quickly and nicely packed
Very happy with my purchase.
Great service with fab products
We absolutely love our mushroom foraging basket. Our son is going to be so delighted on his birthday. Such quick delivery too, thank you.
Beautiful products, lovely quality and a great range. Delivery was very quick and the packing was lovely. Will be ordering lots more I’m sure!
Lovely range of products, delivered quickly and reasonable shipping costs. Very happy.
Quick delivery and kept informed of order progress. Also a very quick response from customer service with a question I had. The bed is really lovely and great quality!
Soren's House is rated 4.91 based on 1,372 reviews