Soren's House Reviews

of reviewers recommend Soren's House

About Soren's House:

Modern design store for kids focusing on natural, organic and sustainable products

Tell us how Soren's House made you happy
Amazing stuff and quick delivery
A beautiful range of quality clothes and gifts for children. Items arrived fast and nicely packaged. We will definitely buy from Soren’s House again
Fantastic Products and order arrived in no time and in perfect condition. Would recommend without hesitation. Thank you.
Ordered a Mini elephant mobile for my sister who’s expecting twins, and she loved it. Such a sweet design, simple and classy for her little babies!
Lovely selection, great prices and fast delivery in recyclable packaging
Item delivered as described. Delivery took longer than expected, although it was just before Christmas when everything is very busy!
Such a lovely product, can’t wait to get them up in my children’s room once we’ve finished renovating.
Bought the plan toys feeding set and my little girl loves it ! Came super fast and was packaged really well :) thank you x
Quick delivery and great customer service. Would recommend!
Good value, and speedy shipping x
Perfect jumper great quality lovely packaging using it for Lego thank you
Loved the dungarees. Delivered promptly.
I just made my first order at Soren's House and had a great experience. They were cheaper than their large online competitor, the ordering process was easy, the delivery was super quick and they used biodegradable packaging. What's not to love? I will definitely look to order more from this shop. Thank you!
Beautiful dress, lovely quality!
Absolutely brilliant stuff from you guys, once again. Used you for the majority of my Xmas shopping for the friends kids, and the wooden toys always go down a treat! Lovely packaging and quick delivery!
Shipping error was happened but clothes are so lovely. Thank you.
Great products at great prices. A longer return time would be preferable, especially as parents are busy and often miss the 14 day cut-off!!
Great product! Would definitely buy again :)
Placed my first order in December for Wobbel board for my son for Christmas. Super impressed. Was delivered really quickly and all in recyclable packaging. Lovely site to use with some amazing products. Can’t wait to use Soren’s House again 😊
Beautiful product arrived quickly