Soren's House Reviews

of reviewers recommend Soren's House

About Soren's House:

Modern design store for kids focusing on natural, organic and sustainable products

Tell us how Soren's House made you happy
fast shipping . everything is great
Item arrived quickly and was exactly what was 1 expecting. Quality product. Will order from you again
Good quality product with quick delivery
Lovely quality product's. I bought some of the studio:ROOF products as Christmas gifts, they are so colourful would brighten anyone home. Good service, postage and packaging.
I was very happy with the service and prompt delivery
Beautiful products, wonderfully packaged and received quickly. I can’t wait to get the 3D bugs on the wall in my son’s playroom.
Really quick and efficient service and the walk wagon is lovely! Really attractive and well made.
Delivery was quick and I am so happy with the purchase! This gift is so well made and so gorgeous with lovely packaging. So happy to find wooden quality toys that are made with FSC certified wood. Just wonderful. I will be buying from Soren's House again!
Beautiful clothing for Dinka dolls. Lovely quality and arrived quickly.
Beautiful bed. Slats took a bit of time to settle into the holders but now working fine. Lovely colour and good delivery
Really easy to use website. Fast delivery & well packaged. Products are all lovely.
I love the beautiful unique toys I find at Soren's House. I've bought all the toys for my littlest family members from here this year - gorgeous Suzy Ultman city, the feminist tea set and a couple of wooden baby toys too. Delivery was fast and the items were well packaged. I much prefer buying from here than Amazon!
Lovely fragranced putty great for anxiety but wish it was a bit softer
Very good service and a quality product
Prompt delivery, beautiful products. Exceeded my expectations!
Soren’s House has a wide selection of unique and beautifully made toys, and I couldn’t be happier with my purchase. I bought Studio Roof models as gifts and I’m sure that the recipients will love to receive them!
Great product with fast delivery
Lovely little range of different things .A welcome change from Amazon! I think you could add a few things..like slippers..mittens.etc
Excellent eco friendly packaging, quick delivery and beautiful product.
This was the first time I've purchased anything from Soren's House. I found the transaction easy and lots of beautiful items to look at. Free delivery was also a plus!
Soren's House is rated 4.91 based on 1,545 reviews