Sophie Prints Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Sophie Prints
Email, Live Chat
"Beautiful prints and quick delivery, they are already framed and hanging up on the wall and making an impact"
"Cute original designs, you can tell the love that has went in to making each print. Beautiful packaging and attention to detail. Will definitely be ordering again😊"
"Absolutely stunning prints, a truly beautiful focus point in our new bedroom. Thank you so much x"
"I love receiving Sophie Prints! This was a present and it was beautifully wrapped. It meant so much to the recipient ❤️ I will keep coming back for more prints!"
"Absolutely over the moon with my prints they look so classy. Small problem with my order which was quickly picked up by Sophie and great communication and flexibility to change my order and my prints were packaged beautifully which made me feel valued as a customer that someone had taken time and care to ensure I felt like I was receiving a present. Many positive comments from people and others asking where to get them. Will definitely be ordering again. Thanks Sophie"
"Absolutely amazing quality for their price! Love supporting small businesses, they mean a lot to be because heart and soul goes into their work."
"Excellent! I ordered a couple of prints from Sophie, she sent me a couple of sample prints and kept in contact until I was 100% happy with them. Speedy service and delivery. Beautifully packaged. Highly recommended, cannot fault. I have have since ordered more:) Thank you Sophie x"
"Excellent quality! Beautifully presented in the post without any mishaps or bending. Very happy with the speed of the delivery and always kept up to date via emails on the progress of my order. Can't wait to display my prints in our new home and already checking out the website for future purchases to add."
"Lovely prints of one of our favourite songs for our home 😊 quick and easy payment and delivery - Sophie also got back to us quickly with a query we had about frame size. Thanks!"
"The prints arrived very fast and looked exactly how I imagined. Very good quality prints that look brilliant on my bedroom wall! Thank you!"
"Can't thank Sophie enough ! Her work is first class and customer service second to none."
"Brought as a good luck gift for granddaughter for her exams ..not given to her yet ..but I’m sure she will love it.Delivery was very quick ..and was lovely gift wrapped ..will be ordering again"
"Just what I was looking for! Beautiful prints, exceptionally good service."
"Bought a print for my mam for mother’s day and it actually brought a tear to her eye, thank you so much I’ll definately be ordering some more."
"Superb quality, delivered quickly."
"Thank you for the beautiful prints, and the lovely way they were packaged makes all the difference! Can’t wait to decorate and get them up now, thank you again. Very kind regards Victoria"
"Absolutely amazing quality every single time, so much care goes into every print - especially customs. Super fast dispatch so you never have to wait long. I very rarely look elsewhere for prints as there is so much choice, the fact they're all handwritten is clear to see. Never hesitate to purchase again and again."
"What beautiful packaging, what beautiful prints. So happy. Thanks Sophie x"
"Love my new prints from Sophie Prints! Easy to order and super quick delivery..arrived within 2 days of ordering. Delivered in a lovely packaging. Can’t wait to get them all framed and up in the house...great finishing touches xx Thank you Megan"
"Ordered a few prints from here! Delivery service is second to none, arrived within 2 days. Quality is amazing! Can’t wait to fill my home with these.. adding more to the basket soon too ☺️"
Sophie Prints is rated 4.97 based on 154 reviews