solidoakfurniture.co.uk Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend solidoakfurniture.co.uk

Unit 6/7 Avenue Fields Industrial Estate,

How would you rate solidoakfurniture.co.uk?

Anne-Marie Osborne
Verified Buyer
"We ordered the furniture, paid for it, received a receipt via email...then heard nothing. A week went by, so we called, they said the furniture had been discontinued. Another week later we were refunded. It would have been more reasonable not to have been able to order discontinued furniture in the first place. This happened twice."
"Lovely furniture, easy to put together - very pleased with it."
Thank you for your positive review on our website. We are please you like the furniture. Anything else I can help you with please contact me.
Sarah, Customer Services
Martin Lowe
"Quality product!"
Thank you Mr Lowe for your positive review of your order of a Knightsbridge Oak Corner Desk and Knightsbridge Oak 2 Drawer Filing Cabinet. We are very please you are satisfied with these products.
Margaret Farmer
Verified Buyer
"Delivery on time and kept well informed. Excellent!"
Thank you Mrs Farmer for your positive review regarding your Cambridge Rustic Oak Corner TV Unit. We are very please that the item is to your liking.
Natalie Dobson
Verified Buyer
"Can't compliment the furniture enough top quality solid and attracts loads of compliments. Why the 4 starts? Delivery issues heavy items over 2 metres long & only 1 delivery driver on the truck resulting in me having to help carry these heavy items ( tv unit alcove shelving & 2 lamp tables) into the house, not very good at all! My driver was great no issues there. All this & I paid £50 delivery even though my postcode isn't listed on exempt from free delivery areas. I was in a hurry to order & should have questioned this first I realise now. Furniture though is faultless"
Thank you for your review Mrs Dobson. We are very pleased that you are satisfied with the products you ordered. If there is anything else we can help you with in the future please do not hesitate to contact us
"The very best dinning table i ever purchased. Good quality solid and very attractive easy to assemble too. I wouldrecomment any one to buy this especially if you've got kids."
Paula Atkins
Verified Buyer
"I ordered the Warwick Oak dining table. Fantastic communication with the ordering team, delivered when promised, and more importantly the table is lovely. Exactly as described/shown online, and I absolutely love it! Will definitely be ordering from them again."
Fiona Matthews
Verified Buyer
"Lovely bed frame at a good price ,well packaged"
Karen Mason
Verified Buyer
"Excellent communication by text and email kept up to date with delivery. Delivery guy was polite and helpful."
Patrick Wensor
Verified Buyer
"Furniture was built and finished to a good standard with good packaging."
Julie Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Order process was very good and feed back on order progress was excellent. Delivery made on the day and time promised. Unfortunately all let down by the furniture being delivered damaged in a number of places! 30 March and no feedback or any information regarding the damaged furniture delivered! Phoned sixty stores to be met with a no care attitude and wait for us to get back to you! I am extremely unhappy with the service and after sales service is non existent!"
Mike Ardley
Verified Buyer
"Not received product yet!!"
Jemma Willock
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a product that was meant to arrive within 7 - 14 days, 21 days later the product still has not arrived and I heard nothing, I called up asked for a refused was asured the money would be refunded yesterday. Still not in my account. Would never order anything again and would advise friends and family not to use this company."
Patricia Watson
Verified Buyer
"cannot answer yet as do not have possession of my purchase yet although I have paid for it!!!!!"
Gavin Brook
Verified Buyer
"Thank you for my order, arrived today and the delivery driver was very helpful! Feels very sturdy."
"I really like the table and chairs I bought, very solid build quality! Would use again. Definitely recommended!"
Gareth Bown
Verified Buyer
"Ordering was simple, and I got a phone call in 2 days to book a delivery date. Can't fault the process"
"Very friendly staff and brilliant products! Will use again"
Lucy Price
Verified Buyer
"the products were great but the delivery was incredibly poor. Good solid wood products just as had hoped for, however- Our delivery was early- a few minutes after i would have been there to let them in. Our table top, weighing 60 kilos, was left not only in the porch but tucked behind two walls and directly across our front door. I could not move it without needing to tilt the box and therefore could NOT get into our home. It was a 180cm box laid across a 200cm porch. Had no access to any other doors as garden gate was locked as normal, as you do when you leave your home. I called the delivery driver who had left a message, no help whatsoever. I had asked if I wasn't in for item to be left in a certain spot and blocking the front door wasn't that place! Was left for four hours with no access to my own home and no access tomy kids belongings that needed to be collected for there after school clubs etc. I have major back problems and could not move it alone."
Hi Lucy!

We're sorry to hear about this, can you please contact us to let us know what day the delivery was made on and we can hopefully make sure this doesn't happen again!

Kind Regards,

Jordan
Nagina Karim
Verified Buyer
"Great customer services, the only thing would be that im still not clear on when my furniture will be delivered. ?"
solidoakfurniture.co.uk is rated 4.05 based on 20 reviews