Solid State Security Reviews

of reviewers recommend Solid State Security
Engineer really helpful explained in detail and very professional
Good professional work
Prompt arrival. Very helpful engineer who went out of his way to complete a job that was not on his original list. Very happy.
Fantastic service, especially the admin team.
When we contact Solid State we always have an immediate response.
Solid state good commuication engineers who attend the school are very good and up with technology
The work was completed efficiently and brilliantly. The administration team were absolutely outstanding, truly a delight to communicate with.
Continued excellent service
Good Service.
Reliable, efficient, effective.
Fantastic service. our system was faulty early morning, and an engineer on site fixed the issue early afternoon. Great friendly service.
The initial response to my enquiry was slow but once i had a quote, placed my order and agreed a date the works everything went very smoothly and quickly and i received the engineer works report the day after the work was completed.
Good service provided. Engineer was very profesional.
The Technician who came out to our premises was very good, could not fault his service. However, it took over a week to get anyone out to look at the problem and I was given a very strange excuse when I chased up the call out.
Always helpful, turn up when they say and a friendly service with knowledgable staff
Excellent back up
my site engineer found the attending Solid State engineer very helpful and knowledgeable. He found issues that the previous contractor failed to find in 10 years!
A reliable company who respond immediately. Engineers are competent, polite and a pleasure to work with.
The service provided by Solid State was very profesional and efficient . The engineers sent to site were a pleasure to work with,extremely knowledgeable and practical .The office staff also assisted greatly , I would recommend them highly in the furture .
Good & mostly thorough though stated on report that he couldnt get into some of the rooms which we are puzzled about.
Solid State Security is rated 4.80 based on 159 reviews