Soldier of Fortune Reviews

6AM
Click Here

Tell us how Soldier of Fortune made you happy

"Highly recommended."
Are you Soldier of Fortune? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I have bought from them for quite a while and they have been good . However there latest WW1 helmet offerings are really poor. The rivets are the wrong type and the liners and straps are of really poor quality. The helmet plates will not fit any of their helmets and are a waste of money. I have complained but have had no answer. A new source will have to be found."
"I have just received my M43 splinter camo cap. Prompt delivery and just as advertised, well made and serviceable. I will use SOF again and would recommend the company to anyone."
"Ordered tent from soldier of Fortune for next day delivery and it was hear happy with the service we have got outher things from there so yes very happy"
"For many years I have been a customer of SOF but, that all ended today. I was sent another customers order and when I emailed them about this I had to do so 3 times to get a response. The problem was rectified but only after I mailed the item to the correct customer. After 5 weeks of back and forth emails, they did reimburse my shipping cost and offered to send my order again with reimbursement of original shipping. I declined bc I live in the US and shipping from UK runs about 3 weeks and the event I wanted the items for had long passed. They promptly refunded me after I complained to PayPal."
"I have found that I’ve had problems since the management changed, the shop being closed on Saturdays is a major inconvenience if you have to try on clothing to find your size as relatively few people can get there midweek. Add to this the fact that every time I’ve tried to get onto their website since they’ve changed to the new one I cannot get on at all which must be affecting their trade surely? Using an iPad or iPhone it doesn’t work despite trying umpteen times to log on"
"Bought some Japanese Puttees after reading some poor reviews (low cost just to test). They arrived super fast considering I only used standard delivery and are good quality, though I feel the strap at the top should be longer. I’d say to others looking, if you want to try them, use PayPal! You can often get your money back if things go awry, but after a few orders, I can’t see this happening."
"Slow shipping, incorrect item of low quality sent and relatively bad and blunt customer service."
"Why don't they do Italian WW2 uniforms"
"I ordered a Erel Luftwaffe NCO cap. They said it was the best quality on the market. Not so, it was thin material and floppy and more expensive than other companies. I would not recommend this item."
"Amazingly fast shipping, got what I wanted before it was expected to arrive"
"Have been a customer of Soldier of Fortune for many years and have ordered and received items on a regular basis with no problems, till now, now I am finding incorrect items being sent, orders not being sent until reminded and difficulty getting refunds.. They used to be my first stop for kit, now I have to bare in mind 'are they going to screw up, can I wait while they sort the problem out ?'"
"A poor, slow service. If you are unable to source the same elsewhere be prepared to have a bad time. If you can, buy elsewhere."
"I would give them less than one star if it were possible! Cannot believe the audacity and completely awful customer service provided by Soldier of Fortune. they provide an item that is so CLEARLY the wrong size, and ARGUE that their customer doesn't know their own UK foot size???!!!! if your customer says the item is too big it's too big. if your customer says the item is too small, its too small."
"Do not use this company, very bad customer service. Returned an unsuitable order at my own expense and they did not refund me my initial shipping costs. When I rang up to complain it was very much a case of we don't care you're out of pocket. Very bad business etiquette to say the least. By the way the boots I ordered looked like they came from Matalan... very bad quality."
"I purchased goods from this company for many years, until one of the managers went it to retirement, after that the company went down hill very fast.....three times in a row they sent me items l did not order to which l had returned at a further cost to myself on the third time, l phoned and complained, to which they disrespectfully told me if l didn't like the way they did business....to go else where....when l rebuffed the comments with Yes your right l can do that !......l was Futher disrespected and told my credits would be refunded,to which then l was hung up on....l phoned back immediately and asked to speak to the manager, to which he accused me of being abusive to staff and that they would never do business with me again and slammed the phone down before l could inform my side of what happened......All this because they refuse to read their own order forms, to which l did inclose with written correspondence in English!, To which they chose to also ignore,...they did send my some of my store credit, but in English pound notes in order that l would insure further penalties on the exchange, as l do not reside within the U.K....... This incident accurred back in 2016 & l was Black listed, 2yrs ago....l tried for the first time today to ask if l am still Black listed, to which l am, not surprising with the way they treat overseas custimers that can not own the fact that they don't want to abide by their own agreement and policy's......be warned this company believe their above their customers, especially when you prove their in the wrong !"
"Fantastic quality reproduction kit and quick delivery!"
Soldier of Fortune is rated 2.65 based on 17 reviews