Soldier of Fortune Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Soldier of Fortune

How would you rate Soldier of Fortune ?

"I purchased goods from this company for many years, until one of the managers went it to retirement, after that the company went down hill very fast.....three times in a row they sent me items l did not order to which l had returned at a further cost to myself on the third time, l phoned and complained, to which they disrespectfully told me if l didn't like the way they did business....to go else where....when l rebuffed the comments with Yes your right l can do that !......l was Futher disrespected and told my credits would be refunded,to which then l was hung up on....l phoned back immediately and asked to speak to the manager, to which he accused me of being abusive to staff and that they would never do business with me again and slammed the phone down before l could inform my side of what happened......All this because they refuse to read their own order forms, to which l did inclose with written correspondence in English!, To which they chose to also ignore,...they did send my some of my store credit, but in English pound notes in order that l would insure further penalties on the exchange, as l do not reside within the U.K....... This incident accurred back in 2016 & l was Black listed, 2yrs ago....l tried for the first time today to ask if l am still Black listed, to which l am, not surprising with the way they treat overseas custimers that can not own the fact that they don't want to abide by their own agreement and policy's......be warned this company believe their above their customers, especially when you prove their in the wrong !"
"Fantastic quality reproduction kit and quick delivery!"
Soldier of Fortune is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews