Solartherm UK Customer Service Reviews

Solartherm UK have a Customer Service Grade of A.

A
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? Click Here
A

Customer Service - Good

97.22%
Industry Average
" I had been thinking about having solar panels fitted for a while and I got in touch with Solarthem, they attended my house and made it easy to understand what I needed by way of a printed fact sheet and guaranteed financials breakdown, excellent service and fitted in half a day with no mess, so would definitely recommend this company. "
posted 2 months ago - Peter Collins
" Solartherm fitted our original system around the end of 2010, of which is still working perfectly. We have since had the Wonderlux home energy storage system fitted and 8 additional solar PV modules. Great service and a professional outfit. "
posted 3 months ago - Vicky Patel
" Great advice from rep helped us decide on the best solar panel system for us and offered easy ways for us to pay for the system. install and service was first class. would have no hesitation to recommend them to friends and family. "
posted 7 months ago - joanne
" We chose Solartherm UK to install a Hybrid Heat Pump, due to the positive feedback we saw on Yell from previous customers. We found them to be cheerful, reliable, efficient, helpful and overall a very pleasant firm. We are very happy with the level of service received. Thanks Solartherm UK. "
posted 1 year ago - Rachel Walker
" The level of service from Solartherm UK was first class, the quality of installation was excellent, and also carried out at the agreed time, just over a week from signing the agreement, top class service. "
posted 1 year ago - Paul Brookes
" I had solar panels fitted by Solartherm UK in August and the service was second to none very efficient. The team turned up on time and explained everything to me in details. I would certainly recommend this company. "
posted 1 year ago - Jenny Wilson
" An excellent service from start to finish. "
posted 1 year ago - Wendy Moore
" We were really impressed with the service provided when they installed out solar panels. They gave a first class service for a very competitive price and were very professional at every stage of the process from requesting a quotation through to the installation and completion of the paperwork. I would definitely recommend Solartherm UK. "
posted 1 year ago - Dave Wilmot
" Everything went smoothly from quoting to installation of the Hybrid Heat Pump. Very happy with the overall service, all works done on time and budget. Highly recommended. "
posted 1 year ago - Julie Benton
" I would just like to say a big thank you to all the team at Solartherm UK for the installation of our Solar Panels. From beginning to end the service and communication was excellent and we got the job completed at a very good price :) Again thanks to all involved and we have already recommended you to our friends and colleagues. "
posted 1 year ago - Paul Fletcher