Solartherm UK Customer Service Reviews

Solartherm UK have a Customer Service Grade of A.

A
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
A

Customer Service - Good

97.10%
Industry Average
" We chose Solartherm UK to install a Hybrid Heat Pump, due to the positive feedback we saw on Yell from previous customers. We found them to be cheerful, reliable, efficient, helpful and overall a very pleasant firm. We are very happy with the level of service received. Thanks Solartherm UK. "
posted 3 months ago - Rachel Walker
" The level of service from Solartherm UK was first class, the quality of installation was excellent, and also carried out at the agreed time, just over a week from signing the agreement, top class service. "
posted 3 months ago - Paul Brookes
" I had solar panels fitted by Solartherm UK in August and the service was second to none very efficient. The team turned up on time and explained everything to me in details. I would certainly recommend this company. "
posted 3 months ago - Jenny Wilson
" An excellent service from start to finish. "
posted 3 months ago - Wendy Moore
" We were really impressed with the service provided when they installed out solar panels. They gave a first class service for a very competitive price and were very professional at every stage of the process from requesting a quotation through to the installation and completion of the paperwork. I would definitely recommend Solartherm UK. "
posted 3 months ago - Dave Wilmot
" Everything went smoothly from quoting to installation of the Hybrid Heat Pump. Very happy with the overall service, all works done on time and budget. Highly recommended. "
posted 3 months ago - Julie Benton
" I would just like to say a big thank you to all the team at Solartherm UK for the installation of our Solar Panels. From beginning to end the service and communication was excellent and we got the job completed at a very good price :) Again thanks to all involved and we have already recommended you to our friends and colleagues. "
posted 3 months ago - Paul Fletcher
" Solartherm UK supplied and fitted our Solar PV systems. The installation team were efficient, prompt and friendly and the after-sales service has been first class. Thank you. "
posted 3 months ago - Darren Wright
" We had Solar PVs installed by Solartherm UK in August 2018 and their service from start to finish was excellent. "
posted 3 months ago - Elizabeth Brown
" Customer service appears to be first class so I do not foresee any future issues should we need their assistance. "
posted 3 months ago - Andrea Collins