Solartherm UK Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Solartherm UK
11PM
11PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Solartherm UK?

Tell us how Solartherm UK made you happy

Telephone
"Five stars for Solartherm UK team.Recommended."
Are you Solartherm UK? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Solartherm UK receives. Reply Free
"I have had solar panels installed by this company and I would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone. The job was completed at a good price and in the timescale promised. The installers arrived promptly were polite and left no mess. The product is working well. Thanks again"
"Quick and tidy Hybrid Heat Pump installation, just in time for the cold spell, glad to have reduced heating bills. Thank you ."
"Our inverter failed about 6 years after the installation. The company that installed the system had gone into liquidation and we had some trouble finding another company to replace the inverter. We were very fortunate to find Solartherm UK who responded very quickly to our request for help. All members of staff that we spoke to were helpful. The work was carried out soon after we contacted them and the installers were very competent. I would wholeheartedly recommend this company."
"If you are looking for a reliable Solar Energy company, you won't find better than Solatherm UK. No hard sell, or fancy prices, just good sound advice, and value for money. Our Tesla Powerwall was supplied, and expertly installed, and the workmanship was outstanding. Highly recommended."
"We chose Solartherm UK to install a Hybrid Heat Pump, due to the positive feedback we saw on Yell from previous customers. We found them to be cheerful, reliable, efficient, helpful and overall a very pleasant firm. We are very happy with the level of service received. Thanks Solartherm UK."
"The level of service from Solartherm UK was first class, the quality of installation was excellent, and also carried out at the agreed time, just over a week from signing the agreement, top class service. The team that carried out the installation work and the electricians were first class, and left the property as they had found it.We would strongly recommend Solartherm UK to anyone who is considering installing solar power."
"I had solar panels fitted by Solartherm UK in August and the service was second to none very efficient. The team turned up on time and explained everything to me in details. I would certainly recommend this company."
"An excellent service from start to finish. It started with a very detailed emailed quote with fully costed options with benefits and limitations fully listed and links to other sites for my further information and investigation. This was followed by a detailed site visit with my needs and preferences fully consulted and met. The installation team was on time and very neatly done even at the expense of extra time materials and effort to ensure the best possible finish. After completion there was a full inspection tour of the installation and instruction on safe operation and control. If you want the best service and quality you need look no further. I do recommend Solartherm UK to all."
"We were really impressed with the service provided when they installed out solar panels. They gave a first class service for a very competitive price and were very professional at every stage of the process from requesting a quotation through to the installation and completion of the paperwork. I would definitely recommend Solartherm UK."
"Everything went smoothly from quoting to installation of the Hybrid Heat Pump. Very happy with the overall service, all works done on time and budget. Highly recommended."
"After agreeing a good price to fit the Hybrid Heat Pump, the installation team from Solartherm UK arrived on time and carried out the work very quickly and professionally. When the job had been completed they cleaned up all the mess. Thank you very much."
"My wife and I researched many solar companies before selecting Solartherm UK to install our Solar Panels. We were delighted with the friendly, yet professional approach, and the quote was excellent and within our budget. The lads turned up on time and the job was completed quickly and without any hiccups. Here to saving on energy bills for years to come, would definitely recommend."
"Just like to say a big thank you to all at Solartherm UK for a job very well done after fitting our Solar PV system. From our first meeting all at your company were very informative, helpful and organised and we only have praise for the project you have completed for us. We guarantee that we will be telling all of our friends and colleagues what a wonderful job you did for us. Five stars for Solartherm UK."
"I would just like to say a big thank you to all the team at Solartherm UK for the installation of our Solar Panels. From beginning to end the service and communication was excellent and we got the job completed at a very good price :) Again thanks to all involved and we have already recommended you to our friends and colleagues."
"Great company to deal with. Very helpful and made a huge effort to ensure that I was happy with the design and specification, and also that I fully understood the costs over the lifespan of the installation. When they came to do the work, they were well organized, clean and tidy. I have recommended Solartherm UK to my friends."
"Solartherm UK supplied and fitted our Solar PV systems. The installation team were efficient, prompt and friendly and the after-sales service has been first class. Thank you."
"We had Solar PVs installed by Solartherm UK in August 2018 and their service from start to finish was excellent. The engineer who came to do the survey was very knowledgeable and so too were the 'office folk' to whom we directed many questions at various stages. They advised and kept us informed at every stage, turned up when they said they would, and left everything neat and tidy. Overall, highly professional and a pleasure to deal with. No hesitation in recommending them."
"The team at Solartherm UK were excellent to deal with! They communicated with me every step of the way and I was delighted with the end product and workmanship. Thank you again guys! Highly recommended."
"We are very glad we used Solartherm UK. They are very professional. No pressure selling everything was easy and clear and as described. The Fitting team we had were outstanding. Very pleased."
Solartherm UK is rated 4.92 based on 132 reviews