Solartherm UK Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Solartherm UK
3PM
3PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Solartherm UK?

Tell us how Solartherm UK made you happy

Telephone
"We expected Solartherm first thing in the morning but we were told on calling the office they had been diverted to an emergency repair. Rather frustrating to say the least, however they did thoroughly redeem themselves with their workmanship (hubby was on their shoulder all day) and I was sent a not so small bouquet of flowers. Very impressed."
Are you Solartherm UK? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Well done to these guys. Solar panels and a battery installer in under a day, even the Scaffolders were polite!"
"I had been thinking about having solar panels fitted for a while and I got in touch with Solarthem, they attended my house and made it easy to understand what I needed by way of a printed fact sheet and guaranteed financials breakdown, excellent service and fitted in half a day with no mess, so would definitely recommend this company."
"Quick efficient installation of solar panels by people who obviously knew what they were doing and worked in a careful and considerate manner."
"Solar panels and a Wonderlux solar battery just came into effect in yesterday’s power cut. Only out for 30 mins or so, but it’s fairly regular. We had power when our street didn’t. Very impressed."
"Solartherm have covered expensive repairs under warranty. Thanks to Ben and Matthew the engineer’s that arrived, courteous and knowledgable. Good office team."
"Solartherm fitted our original system around the end of 2010, of which is still working perfectly. We have since had the Wonderlux home energy storage system fitted and 8 additional solar PV modules. Great service and a professional outfit."
"Installers were meant to use care & scaffolding on our roof...they used neither and subsequently denied damaging & breaking roof tiles....other issues took a long time to complete. Our roof still leaks! BEWARE their sales patter."
"Bad experience.."
"Great advice from rep helped us decide on the best solar panel system for us and offered easy ways for us to pay for the system. install and service was first class. would have no hesitation to recommend them to friends and family."
"Five stars for Solartherm UK team.Recommended."
"I have had solar panels installed by this company and I would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone. The job was completed at a good price and in the timescale promised. The installers arrived promptly were polite and left no mess. The product is working well. Thanks again"
"Quick and tidy Hybrid Heat Pump installation, just in time for the cold spell, glad to have reduced heating bills. Thank you ."
"Our inverter failed about 6 years after the installation. The company that installed the system had gone into liquidation and we had some trouble finding another company to replace the inverter. We were very fortunate to find Solartherm UK who responded very quickly to our request for help. All members of staff that we spoke to were helpful. The work was carried out soon after we contacted them and the installers were very competent. I would wholeheartedly recommend this company."
"If you are looking for a reliable Solar Energy company, you won't find better than Solatherm UK. No hard sell, or fancy prices, just good sound advice, and value for money. Our Tesla Powerwall was supplied, and expertly installed, and the workmanship was outstanding. Highly recommended."
"We chose Solartherm UK to install a Hybrid Heat Pump, due to the positive feedback we saw on Yell from previous customers. We found them to be cheerful, reliable, efficient, helpful and overall a very pleasant firm. We are very happy with the level of service received. Thanks Solartherm UK."
"The level of service from Solartherm UK was first class, the quality of installation was excellent, and also carried out at the agreed time, just over a week from signing the agreement, top class service. The team that carried out the installation work and the electricians were first class, and left the property as they had found it.We would strongly recommend Solartherm UK to anyone who is considering installing solar power."
"I had solar panels fitted by Solartherm UK in August and the service was second to none very efficient. The team turned up on time and explained everything to me in details. I would certainly recommend this company."
"An excellent service from start to finish. It started with a very detailed emailed quote with fully costed options with benefits and limitations fully listed and links to other sites for my further information and investigation. This was followed by a detailed site visit with my needs and preferences fully consulted and met. The installation team was on time and very neatly done even at the expense of extra time materials and effort to ensure the best possible finish. After completion there was a full inspection tour of the installation and instruction on safe operation and control. If you want the best service and quality you need look no further. I do recommend Solartherm UK to all."
"We were really impressed with the service provided when they installed out solar panels. They gave a first class service for a very competitive price and were very professional at every stage of the process from requesting a quotation through to the installation and completion of the paperwork. I would definitely recommend Solartherm UK."
Solartherm UK is rated 4.88 based on 142 reviews