Solartherm UK Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Solartherm UK

How would you rate Solartherm UK?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

97 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Libby Smith

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Solartherm UK in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Neat installation of heat pumps and solar panels from the Solartherm Team . Great work ."
"I am very impressed with the services offered by Solartherm UK. Five stars."
"We contacted the office team of Solartherm UK for some quotations and they were very helpful . Thank you."
Annie Martins
Verified Reviewer
"We must say it is the best solar company and we do recommend to all"
"Good solar panel company, great team and does recommend to friends and family."
"Great service, great advice and helpful team. Thank you Solartherm Uk.."
Suzie Thomas
Verified Reviewer
"So we have the Veg plot now in the back garden. We have the Chickens, we burn logs and cook through the Rayburn, But something was missing……..In comes Solartherm. We have managed to squeeze 20 solar modules on the outside fence run, abutting some common ground. They can`t be seen but are in full sun and at the weekend provided more power to this house than it can possibly use. Go green !"
Mary Andrews
Verified Reviewer
"A genuinely well-run company."
Amanda Walker
Verified Reviewer
"Solartherm Uk have taken away the worry today of having a solar panel system that was totally underperforming. I accept we never bought the original system as it came with the house we bought, but it was installed when the rates were very high, and we had the transfer of ownership from the sellers. They said it had never worked from the off, and the installer my planets had since gone bankrupt."
Brenda Wilson
Verified Reviewer
"Good installers, good products"
"We cook on Gas so it was a bit of a blow to have it ripped out. However, we wanted the new electric range cooker and it didn’t have a gas top option. So we opted to cap the gas and remove the boiler at the same time. We have been signed up to the RHI for payments on our new heat pump, and have had a solar power installation too. Definitely the way to go to give back a bit to the environment, no problems at all with Solartherm who were spot on."
"Great products and services. Tidy and quick installation of solar panels. Thank you"
"Nice company and nice people .Great services within budget ."
"We will use Solartherm UK again and have already recommended to friends ."
"My wife Jenny and I are very impressed with the customer service, so professional and polite."
Alison Davies
Verified Reviewer
"Five stars for Solartherm UK Team and 100% would recommend"
Sarah Miller
Verified Reviewer
"The insulation team is professional and they installed the heat pumps in one day .Indeed a Friendly service."
Natalie Knight
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent product with high efficiency, competitive prices and helpful team . I have recommended to my friends ."
"My wife and I are very happy with the services provided by the Solartherm UK Team. Would definitely recommend."
Michele Riddell
Verified Reviewer
"My husband Sam and I do recommend Solartherm UK easily to all."
Solartherm UK is rated 4.98 based on 97 reviews