Solarcrest Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Solarcrest

eliot@solarcrest.co.uk

Solarcrest (Distribution) Ltd38-42 Brunswick HillMacclesfield

How would you rate Solarcrest?

Verified Buyer

Very easy to deal with on the phone and by email.
Organised, flexible and efficient.
Thanks. We like to be approachable and friendly! We hope you enjoy the benefits of your new system.
Verified Buyer

Solarcrest have provided a friendly, prompt and reliable service in designing and installing a MVHR system in my new build.
Thanks! We're pleased you found the service so reliable, and we like to think we're a friendly company to deal with! Hope you enjoy all of the benefits of your new system in your new home.
Verified Buyer

I have been working on a very large project at home requiring two heat recovery system. The systems have been designed by a great team, they have modified drawings while I have been renovating my property to make the installation as simple as they can.
They have supported me through out and have sent the equipment required for each stage promptly.
They are happy to give advise when needed and send plenty of information to help.

I can not thank them enough for all there support.
Thanks for the kind words. We pride ourselves on our customer service and want every system we work with to be of the highest quality. We hope you enjoy all the benefits of the new system!
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service, delivered as promised, very happy to recommend Solacrest to anyone. The bungalow is now free from condensation, no more wiping down frames and windows first thing in the morning!!!
Thank you. We're delighted that the system is working well for you.

did more than I asked for, made sure I was happy with what I got
Thank you. We always try and give the best possible service and think that if it's worth doing, it's worth doing right! Hope you enjoy the benefits of your new system.

Efficient service
Thank you!
Verified Buyer

Solarcrest are very prompt in replying to emails and calls - real people on the end of the line and they know their stuff. They have responded to questions I had and design changes I wanted to make with great professionalism. I have every confidence in them and they have been very patient with our new build and several delays etc.
I think they are very competitive, price wise and great customer service - so far so very good - would definitely recommend!!
Thank you! We pride ourselves on our professionalism and knowledge of the products we offer. We believe in always providing the best system possible, which involves overcoming any hurdles that might crop up along the way. We hope you enjoy the benefits of your new MVHR system!
Verified Buyer

Firstly, their website was easy to find and had lots of really useful information on what I was looking for - a MVHR system for my new build. Then, from initial contact for a quote, through to delivery, everything was handled in a fast, professional and friendly way. Couldn't be happier :o)
Thank you. We're pleased the website helped you as we work hard on researching and providing the very latest information on MVHR and its benefits. Very pleased to hear you were so happy with the process and hope you enjoy the benefits of the system in your new home.
Verified Buyer

Solarcrest we're very positive in their attitude and nothing was too much for them in looking to help out. They provided us with an excellent value for money solution compared to the marketplace and helped us through every step of the way.
Thanks for the wonderful review. We believe offering the very best systems that we can and will do our best to solve any problems that crop up along the way. We hope the system brings you all the benefits you want from it. Thankyou!
Verified Buyer

We rely on Solarcrest for their technical knowledge. They provide us with a great system that was on budget, and a quick installation.
Thank you. We're always here to help with technical queries relating to your system!

Very good customer service
Thankyou!
Verified Buyer

Solarcrest made the hole process simple and straight forward . There commissioning man mark shield was very professional and personable
Thanks for the review. We always try and make the process as simple as possible for the client, and we hope you enjoy your newly ventilated home.
Verified Buyer

The equipment works really well, the house is no longer damp and musty. All my technical enquiries and problems have been dealt with very promptly and courteously. I can't fault the customer service in any way.
Many thanks for the review. We do pride ourselves on top notch customer service, so very happy that your experience matched that. And delighted that the system is doing the job so well. Enjoy your drier home!
Verified Buyer

Helpful with design ideas and lots of experience, prices competitive, items delivered and installed and working fine.
Thanks very much for the review. We're pleased that the system is working well for you.
Verified Buyer

Excellent experience with Solarcrest - good timely responses, competitive prices, provided basic design drawings and very helpful all the way through (as I used my own local heating engineers to fit it - their first attempt!). Not many queries but Solarcrest were extremely helpful with telephone queries - mainly electrical - being sorted instantly.

System was easy to install, balance and commission and it works well - I installed the Vent Axia Sentinel Kinematic Plus B systems in two newly built houses.

Solarcrest even took back small amount of surplus materials for credit after completion.

Overall very nice people to deal with and would not hesitate to recommend to anybody - novices with self builds or professionals alike.
Thanks for the glowing review! We pride ourselves on our customer service and hope that the residents of the new homes enjoy the great air quality those units will be providing!
Verified Buyer

knowledgeble helpful company supplying and installing at a competitive price
Thanks for the review. I hope the system is working well for you!
Verified Buyer

Excellent service and good advice, wish all Companies had the Solarcrest attitude to customer service
Thanks for the review. Always great to hear that things have gone well. We always try and offer the best possible customer service, so I'm delighted that showed through for you.
Verified Buyer

The staff at Solar Crest are always very friendly and helpful. The MVHR unit provides us with clean air to all the house and helps to save on heating bills.
I would certainly use Solar Crest again if and when I require products of this nature again.
Thanks. We pride ourselves on our customer service, and are sure that your system will work wonders for you. Thanks again, and of course, don't hesitate to get in touch should you need our services again.
Verified Buyer

I am very satisfied with the work produced by Solarcrest. I had a sizeable area of roof space insulated with two types of spray foam + a double unit MVHR system installed too. The alternative of insulating with boards and tape would have taken forever and would have been less thermally efficient too. Our build was a conversion from commercial to residential so the spray foam not only insulates extremely well but it covers over/in redundant cables, pipes and other inherited items that would have been an obstacle to be removed if we had boarded the roof space. The MVHR has just been commissioned and needs time for me to evaluate its effectiveness but insofar as the installation goes all is looking good to me. I would certainly recommend this method and company.
Thankyou. We're very pleased that everything was to your satisfaction and worked well for you. Hopefully you are now feeling the benefits of your new MVHR system!
Verified Buyer

More than happy with the efficient and friendly service we have received from Solarcrest!
Thanks for the review! We're always friendly! :-)
Solarcrest is rated 4.92 based on 88 reviews