Solarcrest Reviews

of reviewers recommend Solarcrest
Read Solarcrest Reviews

eliot@solarcrest.co.uk

Solarcrest (Distribution) Ltd38-42 Brunswick HillMacclesfield

Tell us how Solarcrest made you happy
I have worked with Solarcrest on my projects now for over 4 years. They are a pleasure to do business with as they take the time to support you through different options and provide a professional service in the design, installation and after service care. They obviously care about the service they provide and en devour to provide the right products for each circumstance. I am very happy to recommend them. Pete Wright
Very good, top quality equipment and expensive. I was tempted to install this myself with support but I’m glad I didn’t. Although I don’t think in principle was complicated it was involved and would have taken me ages to do, which with the build timescale would not have been possible. It’s not yet commissioned so I can’t comment further.
Hi, We're pleased you are happy with the quality of the equipment we use. We may not be the cheapest on the market, but we always make sure the right units are supplied, and only use the best quality ducting. If you want a job doing, you might as well do it right!
Very please with the service received from the whole team
Hi! We're delighted to hear that! We hope you enjoy the benefits of the new system.
I’m very impressed by the quality of service, the help and advice when choosing our MVHR system and the quality of the system itself.
Many thanks for the review. We make it our policy to not just sell you an MVHR system, but to make sure we sell, supply and fit the right system for every job. We hope you enjoy the benefits!
very helpful
Thanks! We try and be as supportive of all of our clients as possible.
Great service, fast delivery, very helpful highly recommend them.
Thanks for the review. We're always just a phone call away if you need support!
Nice helpful people to deal with at each stage of the project. Would certainly use again.
Thanks for the review Mike. We hope we can work with you again!
Great in depth knowledge of low energy heating and cooling solutions, all explained in plain English, a confidence inspiring company.
Many thanks for the review. We always take care to have the best knowledge possible about the products we offer. We want to ensure that you always get the best possible system for you, not for us! And we're always on the end of the phone should you have any issues in the future.
Excellent customer service very friendly. Quick to respond to my emails or phone calls. Delivery arrived on the day specified but did come in 4 desperate lots so could have gone wrong. Will be installing myself so hope technical back up is good.
Hi, thanks for the review. We're always on the end of the phone if you need us!
Easy to deal with and knowledgeable
Thanks for the review. We hope you enjoy the benefits of the new system.
We used Solarcrest to supply and commission a housing association project. They were extremely useful in the design stage and informed us exactly what we needed. They were always in the end of the phone if any further information was required. Would highly recommend them and hope to work with them again in the near future.
Many thanks for the review David, and we look forward to working with you again too!
Great customer service, backed up with quality products. First rate installation.
Thanks for the excellent review. It's always nice to hear positive feedback!
The full control and communications throughout the job. The workers were fantastic hard working doing the job as it was their own house also advising on better ways to approach each problem.
Hi, Many thanks for the positive review. We're always on hand to come up with solutions to any problems that might arise during the install process. Thanks again!
Very very knowledgeable and supportive competent company. We had both MVHR and Sprayed insulation. The performance of both is brilliant throughout the house.
Solarcrest have been fantastic from design to install of our MVHR unit. They are extremely helpful and every question I had along the way was clearly answered. They were neat and tidy inside the house and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.
Hi Carla, Thanks for the review. We're delighted to hear that the install went so well for you and hope that you enjoy the benefits of the new system. Solarcrest.
I am delighted with the MVHR and spray foam insulation! Solarcrest did what they said they would when they said they would which was all fantastic!
Thanks for the excellent review. We have years of experience and know as well as anyone how frustrating and even costly it can be if one part of your project is delaying the next, so we will always to our best to there at the right time to get the job done. I hope you enjoy the benefits of the system!
Very pleased with my new unit. The job was a replacement MVHR unit for an old broken unit in a private residence. Jon and Kathy were really helpful and knowledgable, and Richard who came to fit the unit turned up on time, explained how the new unit worked, and left my house and garage where they'd worked clean and tidy. Very happy and would highly recommend.
Many thanks for the review. Always good to hear that everything is working well. We pride ourselves on leaving the job looking as good as possible and being as knowledgeable as anyone in the UK on the systems we fit. We hope you enjoy the benefits of the new unit!
Very good service. Few others are doing what they do: eco-retrofit. Answered questions & dealt with 'issues' in a down-to-earth, prompt, friendly & efficient manner.
Thanks for the review. We believe we are unique in the UK for what we offer, and it's always great to hear that things have gone well.
Excellent customer service and product
Thanks for the review!
Easy to communicate with, arrived on time, tidy and quick. Installation is quiet.
Thanks for the review! We always try and be as professional as possible!
Solarcrest is rated 4.87 based on 158 reviews