Solaga Reviews

of reviewers recommend Solaga
2 - 3 Hours
Read Solaga Reviews

About Solaga:

For 10 years, Solaga has offered visitors to Malaga the best selection of holiday apartments in the city.

We have grown and improved during this time and so has our portfolio of exceptional accommodation. As pioneers in the Malaga holiday rentals field, our expertise means we can guarantee our customers the highest standard, quality holiday homes coupled with excellent service.

Our mission is to provide our customers with home-from-home comforts and authentic experiences; this is achieved by working with the property owners directly and each apartment has been selected to meet our exacting requirements. Combine this with our years of experience, local knowledge and professionalism and you’re assured a unique and memorable holiday.

To ensure our customers always have a great choice of style and comfort, we’re constantly looking for new stylish holiday apartments to rent.

We strive to earn the trust of both holidaymakers and owners through our personal and friendly service. Whether you’re enjoying a holiday in a Solaga apartment or placing your home with us, with Solaga you can rest assured that you’re in good hands and you’ve found your spot.

+34952214891

info@solaga.com

Calle Cortina del Muelle 3

Tell us how Solaga made you happy
Amazing service from solaga holidays,we had 5days staying in puerto marina Benalmádena! Gorgeous apartment convenient for everything! We will definitely be back ! Thanks so much solaga for the five star service!
Do not book a Solaga apartment - urine running down the walls and the worst customer service I’ve ever experienced. I stayed in one of Solaga’s apartments earlier this year (Merced I) and it was the worst customer experience I’ve ever had. I was picked up from the airport as planned and taken to Merced I...all good so far. I checked in to the apartment and went out to meet some friends. When I returned that evening, there was a pool of liquid by the toilet (what I assumed to be water) in the main bathroom. As it wasn’t visibly dripping anywhere and it was quite late, I mopped it up with a towel and went to bed. The next morning, the pool was bigger and the ‘liquid’ was running down the walls, it was only when it dripped on my head and shoulder did I realise it was urine from the waste pipe from the apartment above. I rang the maintenance team and someone attended the apartment after a couple of hours. The maintenance person said that we’d have to move to another Solaga apartment as this one needed repairs but that wouldn’t be a problem. A bit inconvenient, but fine I thought, these things happen. After he’d left the apartment, I rang head office to check when my new apartment would be ready (it’d been at least another hour and considering they have a large portfolio of apartments all over the city, I thought it’d be a quick fix). After multiple calls and emails, I was finally told that there were no apartments available and I had to leave the apartment immediately and find somewhere to stay on Booking.com. I complained and said that I wanted the Director to find a solution as the company has a duty of care for its guests. He was not interested in helping us find another apartment and we had to find a hotel, which, as it was last minute, was more expensive than the apartment we’d booked for the duration. The customer service was the worst I’ve ever encountered on any holiday. I wasn’t only angry about the way I was treated (and for literally being pi**ed on), it was the fact that I lost valuable time on holiday and that there was no effort whatsoever to help us on the part of the Director and his team. It was shameful to be honest. Even if they’d said, we’ll find you a hotel of a similar standard and subsidise the cost, that would have made a difficult situation tolerable and I’d be leaving a beaming review rather than the one I’m leaving now. Such a shame but I’ll never stay in a Solaga apartment ever again. P.S. I was unable to leave a review on their website as they removed my booking from my account so I couldn’t leave a ‘verified review’ on their website for others to see.
Very professional. We had one tiny problem. They responded and fixed it within 30 minutes.
The apartment was beautiful with a great view,only a short walk into town and the beach was just around the corner.Lots of great bars on the marina and in the old town,would definitely return
Perfect appartement, perfect location, perfect service from Solaga. Only minor issue may be the trafik noice in room facing the street.
Close to everything. Beautiful place with lovely views.
Dejlig lys lejlighed, god plads, skøn tagterrasse. Beliggenhed perfekt.
Our recent experience with Solaga was fantastic. From November through January, we rented four apartments: Linaje, Britta, Felix Saenz and Adelmar. Each unit was exactly as advertised. Solaga’s customer service level, from our first enquiries to our final checkouts, was efficient, personable and comprehensive. We chose Solaga for several reasons. First, the company has an excellent reputation and can be counted to do what they say they will do. Second, staff were available 24/7 to dependably and professionally handle any issues. Third, staff had a consistent focus on making sure we were happy, always reinforcing their availability to help us when necessary. Most of our online communications were with Carlos and Alisa. They patiently helped us book the dates needed for three different groups who were arriving on different dates. They helped us choose apartments that suited the specific needs of each group and that were close to one another. On the ground, Teresa, Miguel and Piotr provided OUSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE on multiple occasions. I cannot say enough about how responsive they were to our requests and how committed they were to customer satisfaction. K Himes NC USA
everything worked fine. Staff was ready to help.
P E R F E K T ! GOOD SERVICE! SUPER FLAT! SUNNY TERRACE! BEST LOKATION! P E R F E K T!
Excellent service from Solaga - met us at the apartment and showed us how everything worked. Apartment was in a fabulous location, spotlessly clean and very comfortable. We loved the little terrace where we could sit outside for breakfast in the sun in January! All we needed in the flat, but beware - nothing provided by way of tea, salt, sugar etc. so take your own supplies. Shops very close by though and cafe opposite does fabulous churros and coffee!
Everything was very good. We want to come back :-)
We recommend the company, the flat (Felix Saenz), and the stay in Malaga.
A great Company to deal with. The apartments are of a very high standard, very comfortable and in great locations. We have used Solaga twice and will definitely book with them again.
Very tedious administration process with a lot of mail exchange. Lack of customer focus.
Thank you for your feedback.

In a review of your email exchange, we can see that we had asked for advance documentation as required by Spanish law for police registration and to coordinate your arrival. Nevertheless, we do offer the option for an online check in to securely transmit all of the required information in advance to reduce the time required as well.

As you may appreciate, as a holiday apartment rental we do not have the luxury of a hotel reception and therefore your arrival information to coordinate your check-in is done to avoid having you wait for someone to arrive. I am pleased to see we were able to arrange a check-in earlier than your standard check-in time.

We regret to hear your personal expectations were not met on this occasion, however, this is not the experience of the majority of our customers and we sincerely hope to have the opportunity to host you again in the near future.

Kind regards

Solaga Holidays S.L.
Juste parfait, grand professionnalisme, organisation, rigueur et petites attentions délicates... L'appartement était impeccable, joli et fort bien placé à la fois central et calme.
We staged at the Victoria apartment. It is exactly as described. As with most older apartments there will be always small things that need attention. The staff at Solaga were excellent and very responsive. This is what made our staff pleasant. I recommend using Solaga because of their customer service.
Good location, nice apartment.
Easy to deal with, both friendly and professional
Sagrado Corazon apartment is on a quiet side street very near Larios street.Location is very good.No noisy bars near.It is on two floors and the staircase between is steep.On the lower floor there are three very small bedrooms with no cupboard space and the bathroom.One bedroom has bunk beds, one double bed and one narrow double bed(120cm).The lower floor has very few windows and is quite dark and cold in winter.You have to have the zircon on full blast and it blows straight to the beds so if you are sensitive to draft it might be annoying. The upper floor has the living room-kitchen and the very big terrace.It has also a toilet. The terrace has very nice and extensive views and is a great place to eat and take sun if the weather permits.The kitchen has all the necessary things.The kitchen tap is poorly fixed so you have to be careful with it. The upper floor and the location are great, the lower floor not so great especially in the winter. In our mind it is ok for max three people,I cannot imagine anybody sleeping in the cramped bunk bed room. All communication and arrangement with Solaga were excellent.
Solaga is rated 4.76 based on 629 reviews