Software and Security Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Software and Security

info@softwareandsecurity.co.uk

Click Here

Tell us how Software and Security made you happy

"Hello everyone here , there was a time this used to be a great app. Lately, family members can no longer connect and the locations are all over the place. Accuracy is usually no better than within a kilometre. Or map shows I'm at work, but app says I'm near an address blocks away! You'd think I was spending my nights at someone's house instead of at work! My daughter is in school, but the app suddenly shows her kilometres away and moving, then suddenly back at school. If you want family members to wonder if you're cheating on them or skipping school, then this is the app for you! But if you need App with accurate information try contacting!contacting contacting this great hacker... I tried his hack serverlink group and it’s was perfect.I commend him for a job well done...contact today You can mail or simply add on hangouts hackserverlink @ gmail dot com For all your hacking related jobs WhatsApp : +1(919 )-504 -1637"
Are you Software and Security? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I signed up after being recommanded by a friend on facebook. Intially looked like quite a good service although a bit expensive. However, after trialling it I can say that it's definetely worth the price. Considing I was able to sell cancellations and make back the cost of the monthly subscription within two weeks. I've signed up to the full version and am very happy with it overall"
"Was refered to this service by a fellow driving instructor who had been using it. I thought I'd give it a try as when my pupils fail I usually let them book their own cancellations. Thought it was worth a try booking them myself. Been very pleased with the service so far, works like a charm and managed to reserve dates and then hold them for hours after, super handy when I'm teaching and can't login in immediatly. Am defintely going to buy the full package. However, I give them 4 stars as there was intially a few bugs in their mobile web app, which I reported and they said they're currently working on. Will update if they get back to me"
"Been using their cancellation software for a good few months now and it's been a super useful tool to have. I run a driving school so many of our pupils fail and require cancellations. Before we'd have to refer them to other companies who'd charge quite a lot. Now we can find them cancellations inhouse, and charge them much less, saving them money and also increasing our sales. Really useful service for driving schools to buy. It's super easy to setup and use and managed to almost always find me a cancellation at the dates and test centres I set"
"I trialled their quick driving test servive for two weeks. Really good company to deal with, I had a few feature requests I thought would make it better to use and contacted the company with them. Amazingly their team worked on them and implented a feature I'd requested within days, apsolute winner. Am going to keep using them for the next few months and will update the review with any more details"
"Was given a demo of how this worked, then trialled it myself. So far have been exceptionally pleased with the service and would buy the full package."
"We're a large cancellation company known as DTCUK who have been using this service since 2015 and it's been astonding. Over the years the DVSA have made many changes to prevent searching for cancellations, however, this company has been brilliant at responding to the issues I've reported and fixing them almost immediately. Their custmor service is incredibly friendly and I've had many conservations with their team of developers who've been able to add in many of the features I've requested. As a company we've actually booked over 35,000 cancellations using this software and helped thousands of pupils get an earlier test date, the shear number of cancellations we've been able to find is testiment to the service they provide. We're able to find so many because of how often their software searches; every 15 seconds. Compared to many other services which search every 10 minutes. Furthermore, their ability to hold cancellations is incredibly useful as many of our pupils do not get back to us in the 15 minute window, being able to hold cancellations for the whole day is extremely handy and is something no other service provides. You can view our website at this link- dtcuk.co"
"Recently purchased their early driving test software. Sign up was really simple, was warly about giving them my government gateway details however I spoke to a member of their team and they reassured that it would be held securely. Once setup the software works brilliantly, you can actually connect to their system and see it running which I found quite handy, espically when seeing the details of any reserved dates. I booked around 5 cancellations within the two week trial and by selling them to my pupils, managed to make quite a profit. Definetely worth trying out if you have a lot of pupils"
"Started using the full version of their cancellation test service. Was unexpected impressed during the free trial. It managed to reserve a test date on every single day I set it up and when it did, it held the date for the entire day until I logged back in. Brilliant service to subscribe too, really handy if you're booking loads of cancellations for pupils"
"Good service, their software for cancellations tests works well and is far cheaper than any other online cancellation company I'd used before. Handy for me because I book loads of cancellations for my pupils and I don't have to pay for individual ones."
"I bought their early driving test software after seeing it being advertised on facebook. They needed my government gateway account details which seemed quite suspious, with a lot of people online suggesting it was a scam. Regardless, I provided them and it worked brilliantly. Their email support was rapid, helping me whenver I had issues using it. I've had no problems with them having my government account details. The benifit is I can see them searching and it provides extra peace of mind that its working constantly. Very happy with the service"
"Their customer service intially wouldn't answer my phone call. But they did call back within the hour and answered all of my questions. I needed more infomation on their driving cancellation service which they provided. I signed up to the free trial and have had it for a week, so far so good, it's reserved a few tests. I did have corcerns about it being able to reserve a driving test for an entire day, but their team reassured me it was possible and i've seen it in action also. Good product, will most likely buy the full package."
"I used their malware removal service. I spoke to them over the phone first to confirm everything after which they remotely connected to my computer and fixed the entire thing. My computer even began to run faster and they'd even installed an antivirus suite free of charge. Very good service for the price considering I as going to throw away the laptop intially"
"I trialed their driving cancellation service after seeing on of their ads on facebook. Intially their was a few issues setting up my account however customer support over the phone was very helpful and they had my account up and running in a day. The service itself is surpringly good, simple interface which was easy for me to learn. Managed to reserve a few tests within my first day of searching. I've now purchased their full package and am very satified with it."
Software and Security is rated 4.86 based on 14 reviews