Software Repair World Reviews

Read Software Repair World Reviews

help@softwarerepairworld.com

UA Computers LtdElmcroft RoadLondon

Tell us how Software Repair World made you happy
I bought Paperport Pro 14 from you in March 20. Nuance tell me that the Serial number is incorrect and that I must have bought a counterfeit copy. I don't think I have. I have tried calling your 0330 number and also your standard number with NO reply, despite you saying you are now "working normally." - so I sent an email to your help desk with a "reply" within a couple of hours. I'm still waiting days later. I cannot find any other numbers for you, I can't figure out what is wrong, Nuance say it's a fake copy - you'll imagine I am SERIOUSLY unimpressed.
They are closed, or just dont reply. Bought a office for Mac subscription which seems to be broken and they dont answer their live chat after a week of trying, the phone line rings once then hangs up and their message us section is equally as bad.
bought a few thing and all good, had a little problem but support help me out in a few minutes A++++
All has arrived very promptly and all works fine, thank you
very good software, all works perfectly and excellent support
instant delivery, very fast and excellent product, will buy again
very good company, fast delivery and my computer is sorted A++++
These people are cons very naaasty I ordered a product which is not working I called Emailed no answer from them never buy anything from these thieves I will get the Police involved to get my money back never buy from them!!!
there's products don't work
all products that I bought work perfectly and super fast delivery to US and my address is UK
excellent company, help me out a lot thank you
A++++ I have been buying from here for 2 years, never had a problem, I hope all companies can work like that A+++++
fast delivery and my computer is now working like never before , thank you
They don't answer the phone (can't accept voicemails because it's full up) No reply to emails. No reply to support ticket and chat is offline. To all intents and purposes this business appears to have closed. I bought a lifetime license for MS office for 5 devices. The password issued no longer works so I am unable to use it. Money back or some action please!!
Worst customer service ever! Bought Office 365 code does not work. Sent several emails one asking me to take photos of problems, which I did then they asked me to make a video of the problems?!?? Asked for a refund and got no respone! 50 pound and a month later still no officr 365!
Great Products, I bought a few products and never had a complaint, because it is what it says in the tin
very fast service and very fast support via email with clear and perfect instructions, superstar
I had a problem and I had the best advice from software repair world, and my computer is like new now, A++++++
excellent service and fast delivery, I bought before and never had a problem
I bought Office 2019, I had a problem but it was sorted in a few hours, very good communication skills. thank you
Software Repair World is rated 3.87 based on 193 reviews