Software Repair World Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Software Repair World

help@softwarerepairworld.com

UA Computers LtdElmcroft RoadLondon

How would you rate Software Repair World ?

"Brilliant service and product you saved my laptop πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘"
"very good company, fast delivery and excellent support"
"As the previous customer no activation code despite paying £15 for it. Can’t get through on phone goes straight to voice mail and no reply from emails. Definitely give this place a miss"
"I wouldn't even give it a star but unfortunately I have to. Dilevered my software late, charged me more for 'next day delivery' Once I had the product, they have left out the activation code required for installation. Given me instructions how to install it, without a key code!!! Cannot contact them to sort out the issue because no one will reply back. Very poor service!!!!"
"support was very friendly and provided me with extra instructions and now my computer is like new"
"A++++ very good seller, very good products and fast delivery"
"my computer is now fixed, very good product A+++"
"product hasn't arrived and can't get through to any customer support service and the email for support doesn't work."
"excellent, fast delivery and excellent service A+++"
"very good company, fast delivery and excellent service"
"Desktop pc not booting after win 10 upgrade, will only boot with Software repair's usb. 'Softwarerepairworld' *****, Microsoft nil."
"excellent company and very good products A+++"
"This company is excellent, my product was delivered fast and free and helped me with all my problems."
"All my computer in the house have been fixed and now work very fast A Star"
"very easy to use product and fast delivery A+ thanks"
"A++++ my windows 10 is back in order and my computer works 100% I will buy again, thank you"
"Recommend A+++ excellent product and help"
"My PC was very slow and useless but then I found this company online and they were excellent, my computer is like new, would buy again"
"Very fast delivery and Excellent product A+++"
"unbelievably A++++ very fast delivery, excellent support and my computer is new now."
Software Repair World is rated 4.39 based on 31 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!