Software Marketing Limited Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Software Marketing Limited

How would you rate Software Marketing Limited ?

"Mauvaise impression, non stable avec Windows 10 9122-0111-G2NR-RV0A-7H98-GMGU"
"I have installed your programs on one of my computers.... love it... the reason for the very low rating is due to your online registration and payment setup. It forces you to take the other two add ons, and pay for them... I was in a hurry and needed a program like this, so I payed for the other two options, even though I did not need them...I needed the pdf pro only. I had also contacted you through your website to complain about this...no answer back, but now I see this "rate us" review... I do like the program and would take and pay for another 5 registered copies for my other machines in my office, but it does not seem I can do this without paying for the other two add ons I do not want... again, great program, shame on you though for forcing the extra charges... good luck"
Hi Larry,

I'm terribly sorry you've had a bad experience with our checkout process. It would mean a lot if you could get in touch with me to try and figure out what happened, because I promise you we do not force add-ons on any of our customers. I just reviewed our checkout myself and there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with it.

I would also like to refund you for the two add-ons you did not want.

I'm happy to hear you are finding our product useful.

Please get in touch at mark.stevens@pdfpro10.com.

Cheers,
Mark
"Product works well for what I need. Cheers."
"I used to visit websites with converter tools in order to generate PDFs which was getting annoying so decided to try software instead. It's certainly much faster given that I can create a PDF from my accounting program. Cheers!"
"I am still waiting for you to give me a website where I can enter my serial key to finally set this account up. Please direct me to where I can do this my copy of PDF Pro is already paid for. Regards John Smale"
Hi John,

I will have someone from our customer service team send that over today. Apologies for the delay.

Best,
Mark
"I like the way the previous version had a pop up that you could select actions from, especially for combining PDFs. The method (layout for selecting and organizing the PDFs by selecting and dragging files to the window) was very easy to do to combine files and worked well for me. The new format works but is a bit awkward. Gordon Shand"
"The pro is good but doesn't have a lot of the capabilities I am looking for in one software. I believe pdf pro 11 will be better suited. Thank you"
"I am very satisfield with your services. Thank you very much for all."
"Had a few questions about the product and customer service was prompt and helpful. I use the program almost every day at work now and it's been great so far."
"Easy to install and use. Does what it claims well."
"Easy online order and software download process."
"Easy to use, works fine."
"Overall didn't take long to learn how to use, it's pretty easy. Works well for filling forms and saving back as PDF. My colleagues seem to like it as well."
"Overall a good program. Not as robust as Adobe but much easier on the pocketbook. Good value."
"I haven't used it much yet to play with all the features, but so far so good! File upload was easy and it made the changes I needed without messing up the Document."
"Great software but most unimpressed by the financial department as they twice asked for payment after I had paid on the date of order, Sort out your invoice department!!!!"
"I'm very satisfied with this product i recommend it to everyone. I bought different PDF software this one is the best ive used. Thank You Tony Tucci"
"I purchased this product in order to combine a bunch of PDF files into a single document and it does that quite well. All the other features seem to work well."
"User friendly."
"Excellent software, does just what I need it to do and at a good price."
Software Marketing Limited is rated 4.24 based on 142 reviews