SofaSofa Reviews

10AM
10AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does SofaSofa deliver?

How can I contact SofaSofa?

Tell us how SofaSofa made you happy

Telephone
"Since I bought my sofa I've had to contact customer service twice, both times it was because the fabric allowance was stingy and the seam split and both times I had to send the covers back for colour matching before the replacement cover and the second time the repaired cover. It looks super when you have visitors and you don't have a full set of covers...twice! Yesterday I washed the seat covers and left them to dry overnight, as I put the first cover back on the seat cushion I noticed the synthetic stuffing was coming out although the seam didn't seem split but as I turned the cushion over there was split in the fabric with fibres coming out. Unbelievable! This weekend I will be writing to SofaSofa with my my third complaint! The second time I had to complain about the seam splitting the woman who spoke to on the phone told me I had no need to worry the staff who make the covers are experts. I wish I'd been quicker off the mark because I got the Impression that no experts had been involved with my order. I have bought three sofas in the past from Divani and SofaSofa, my daughter has bought five and they've all been excellent it now seems the workmanship is rushed and very poor and quality control non-existant. But I think after I raise my third complaint tomorrow my next move will be to contact Trading Standards because the situation is farcical, I've paid the full price for a substandard product."
Are you SofaSofa? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"We are about to purchase our third set of sofas from SofaSofa. the first set we had for 8 years and only replaced them because they did not fit in our new home. They still looked pretty good and we gave them to a friend. We have our second set (Albany) for 9 years and they are still looking good and comfortable. I cannot fault the product for the price."
"Abysmal, uncaring - once they have your money (they’re perfectly nice until then!) We paid for stain protection which I’m convinced isn’t on the furniture- it certainly isn’t working! The furniture isn’t built to last and sags very very quickly. Seriously, it might seem like a bargain but it isn’t if it is uncomfortable to sit on within a couple of months of purchase! Don’t do it!!"
"I ordered a bari 3 seater sofa it was delivered on time and I am very happy with it.it's a good quality sofa ☺"
"We ordered a sofa from this company received excellent customer service we have used them previously and cannot fault them in any way"
SofaSofa is rated 3.00 based on 6 reviews