SofaSofa Reviews

03AM
3AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does SofaSofa deliver?

How can I contact SofaSofa?

info@sofasofa.co.uk

Sofa SofaViaduct Works, Crumlin Road, Crumlin

Tell us how SofaSofa made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
"Very disappointed with the aftercare that this company gives. So far I’ve received 2 patronising emails to my issue basically saying that they are not interested. Avoid buying from these people at all cost as they will take your money and then gob you off. I am now going through the furniture ombudsman to help me, not really what you want from a company."
Are you SofaSofa? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Terrible customer service. Ignored online enqeand despite request for swatch never received."
"The delivery was okay but the delivery lorry damaged a large tree in my next door neighbours garden, leaving utter destruction for us to clean up and put right. It took two weeks to receive a reply from the Transport Manager who then denied it. Fortunately for us we have all the relevant information, photos and statements and are now taking court proceedings against Sofa Sofa"
"Appalling customer service. Failed to deliver my sofa at such an important time. My so is marrying this Saturday at our farm and I now have no furniture. Sofa Sofa didn’t give a damn. Lloyd Ridgwell you should feel ashamed!"
"We ordered a 2-seater sofa from SofaSofa, it arrived on the 9th May 2018. We ordered some black covers, within 6 WEEKS!! the covers had discoloured. After an investigation we were told that reluctantly they would replace them. Now a year and a couple if months later the replacement covers have discoloured. It is too difficult to bother with the awkward customer service at SofaSofa to complain again. But just to say our £600 sofa just over a year old looks ahabby, cheap and old. I will not Buy from SofaSofa again."
"I have purchased a suite from this company from the brochure ....what a dreadful mistake!!!! shocking upholstery, customer service go through the motions and do not solve the problems . My advice is stay away from this company.."
"Sofa Sofa go out of their way to satisfy customers. Purchased a beautiful Wentworth sofa, well made, great quality and exceptional prices. Unfortunately it was slightly damaged on delivery. I contacted Sofa Sofa, they were great, no questions asked, they replaced the sofa within 3 weeks! Can’t praise them enough. Will definitely recommend them for great quality products and excellent customer service. Thank you."
"We are having to return our sofa we bought from sofa sofa. Sofa we bought came with a broken leg and a missing leg. Guys that delivered did not attempt to fix it. They just made a note and advised us call office the next day. We were happy to keep the sofa and therefore we accepted delivery. The next day I called office. I was given two options: 1 to exchange sofa but it would take 21 days or have it fixed which would take less time. I accepted to have it fixed, however when called back to arrange fix I was told that the earliest would be after 15 days. Anyway, I still accepted to it, but only if they send us at least the missing leg in the meantime so that sofa is safer. I was advised that I we will be provided with the missing leg. However, when I called again to check why missing leg is not delivered yet, I was told that I would be provided with a leg before fixing day. After this I realised that things did not add up here so I decided to request return. I am really disappointed because I really wanted to resolve the issue with minimum disruption on both sides. I even offered to get someone else to fix the broken leg, so that we don’t have to wait and they do not have to pay for a fixer to come 100s of miles to fix the sofa. This is my experience with sofasofa!"
"Since I bought my sofa I've had to contact customer service twice, both times it was because the fabric allowance was stingy and the seam split and both times I had to send the covers back for colour matching before the replacement cover and the second time the repaired cover. It looks super when you have visitors and you don't have a full set of covers...twice! Yesterday I washed the seat covers and left them to dry overnight, as I put the first cover back on the seat cushion I noticed the synthetic stuffing was coming out although the seam didn't seem split but as I turned the cushion over there was split in the fabric with fibres coming out. Unbelievable! This weekend I will be writing to SofaSofa with my my third complaint! The second time I had to complain about the seam splitting the woman who spoke to on the phone told me I had no need to worry the staff who make the covers are experts. I wish I'd been quicker off the mark because I got the Impression that no experts had been involved with my order. I have bought three sofas in the past from Divani and SofaSofa, my daughter has bought five and they've all been excellent it now seems the workmanship is rushed and very poor and quality control non-existant. But I think after I raise my third complaint tomorrow my next move will be to contact Trading Standards because the situation is farcical, I've paid the full price for a substandard product."
"We are about to purchase our third set of sofas from SofaSofa. the first set we had for 8 years and only replaced them because they did not fit in our new home. They still looked pretty good and we gave them to a friend. We have our second set (Albany) for 9 years and they are still looking good and comfortable. I cannot fault the product for the price."
"Abysmal, uncaring - once they have your money (they’re perfectly nice until then!) We paid for stain protection which I’m convinced isn’t on the furniture- it certainly isn’t working! The furniture isn’t built to last and sags very very quickly. Seriously, it might seem like a bargain but it isn’t if it is uncomfortable to sit on within a couple of months of purchase! Don’t do it!!"
"I ordered a bari 3 seater sofa it was delivered on time and I am very happy with it.it's a good quality sofa ☺"
"We ordered a sofa from this company received excellent customer service we have used them previously and cannot fault them in any way"
SofaSofa is rated 2.14 based on 14 reviews