Sofa & Home Reviews

Read Sofa & Home Reviews

help@sofaandhome.co.uk

Wheatfield House, Old Vicarage Park, Scawby, Nr. Brigg, North Lincolnshire

Tell us how Sofa & Home made you happy
Excellent customer service. I changed address between purchase and delivery. This was managed smoothly without issue. Emails x2 and phone call x 1 were answered promptly.
I highly recommend this company and love my new sofa
Excellent customer service, I changed address between order and delivery. This was managed smoothly without issue. Answered emails and the one call I made straight away.
Highly recommend this company and I love my new sofa
Excellent customer service. Phoned first and very helpful with my query. Responded to my emails pretty much immediately. I moved house between purchase and delivery. This was smooth and straightforward.
Would definitely use again. Delivery arranged at a convent time and I was fully updated with progress.
Love Julian Bowen furniture as it’s fair price and good quality. Love my new sofa.
Excellent customer service, extremely prompt delivery, good quality chair and stool purchased. Very pleased, thank you
Sofa & Home 5 star review on 11th December 2020
Great communication, order a Pisa recliner chair. Hubby put it together easily and it’s fantastic. Excellent quality. Would upload a photo but no facility too. Would recommend highly both website and chair. Love it xx
1st class service from start to finish, ordered a Capri double bed, great bed, arrived before the estimated time, arrived on the day required, great communication from order to delivery, would recommend to anyone,
21/9/20 Ordered from Northern Ireland 2 Biaritz swivel chairs & received them 15/10 within an hour of quoted time. Quicker than anywhere else AND considerably cheaper.
Full marks.
Ordered a Jay-Be guest bed. S&H kept me informed of delivery status and that it would come direct from the manufacturer. Delivery date was missed by a day and when the iem arrived there was some damage to the box and some cosmetic scratches on the frame. Can't fault S&H here, they went back to Jay-Be and arranged for a mattress topper and a cover for the bed to be delivered in compensation, avoiding the need to arrange for returning the bed. Good service all round.
I very rarely leave a review but this company have been genuinely excellent and therefore deserve it. I ordered a bed and mattresses in June 2020 and a couple of days later received a call to say that due to Covid -19 there were supply delays. Gave us the option of cancelling all of part of the order. Proceeded and contacted them again in August for an update. One product would be fine for delivery in Sept but no update on the other and again we were given the option to cancel all or part of the order. We cancelled the product with no update (refund quick and efficient) and received the bed in Sept as promised. Great product, great customer service.
I cannot comment on the actual mattress that I purchased as, I won't be opening it for another couple of weeks. This review is therefore in relation to the service I received.
I identified which mattress I wanted in a local store. Sofa & Home were selling it £150 cheaper. Before placing my order, I rang to check availability. I was told that it was out of stock at the manufacturers but, was expected back in o n approximately 3rd August and, would be with me a couple of days after. This was perfectly acceptable to me and I placed my order online. The mattress was delivered today, the 6th Augus t.
As I have been aware from the start, when my order would arrive, I can only say that I am very happy with the service I have received. If you are in a rush please ring first to check availability.
Having ordered online for a product that was in stock and showing delivery within 24 hours I bought a mattress that was needed quickly. I was telephoned by the not so pleasant Julian to notify me it was not in stock and wouldn’t be until August. Customer service is not great for a company who’s policy is only clearly explained in an email once payment has been taken. Had my disappointment been handled with a clear explanation with an apology, I’d have proceeded with an order of something that was available and in stock. During this difficult time, and businesses being impacted negatively. I’m shocked that a man can drive away clients in the manner, that Julian clearly does after reading reviews. Which is unfortunate for him. I am a person who was impressed with the furniture offered on the website and the prices shown. And someone who would have been a frequent customer due to my own business needs. I tend to show support to smaller businesses like this company rather than bigger companies. But I can say without a doubt that this has been my worst customer experience to date with any company I have ever dealt with. It’s a company that clearly is not concerned with keeping customers happy nor wanting returning business. I will however say my refund was processed quickly, and offer some advice. Don’t be so quick to change from the polite man you were at the start of our conversation to the rude person you were once you assumed I’d automatically want a refund. It’s cost you thousands of pounds in future orders on this occasion.
Under normal circumstances delivery times stated on the product page would be accurate, subject to stock availability. Due to COVID-19 shipping delays are putting some suppliers under tremendous pressure with stocks running out to 2 months. IF YOU ARE CONCERNED ABOUT A DELIVERY DATE, PLEASE CALL US BEFORE ORDERING.
Brilliant service bed delivered early than expected so bonus would definitely recommend the bed I got is beautiful and very well made could not fault and the mattress is brilliant too if you have to wait it's worth it
Very efficient service. Delivered when promised, very good product even with spare bolts/screws.Well satisfied.
Youre service was amazing.
Excellent service .... very worried after placing the order .... the reviews We’re not good . However I received my sofa within 2 weeks very happy , direct from the manufacturer.
Absolutely fantastic service kept informed all the way through
Great bucket seat and pouffe
Many thanks will definitely use your website again
Great product and service, particularly as was purchased during lockdown
Excellent customer service. Highly recommend doing business with this company. A*
Excellent customer service. I was kept informed of the delivery timescales and I am very happy with the products when they arrived. Would strongly recommend anyone to buy from Sofa & Home
Really fast and personal service and response to questions. Love my beanbag -thank you!
Sofa & Home is rated 4.38 based on 206 reviews