Sock Geeks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sock Geeks

Tell us how Sock Geeks made you happy
The socks are great quality and fab colours. One small problem was the registration code wasn’t included in the parcel but we got round that.
Overall very impressed.
My husband loves his Birthday present! Very happy x
Great service
I absolutely love my new socks! Very comfy and fit really well! Really looking forward to see what my next pair will look like!
Harry has been wonderful in helping me with a delivery to France which took longer than anticipated. Great service, refreshing approach and personal.
Hi, I bought a 6 month subscription. Loved the personality questionnaire to determine which socks would suit. The recipient loves them and is very excited for the next pair. They were also delivered really quickly, which considering the disruption we're experiencing at the moment, I was very impressed. Thank you! Great job guys x
Quick despatch of order. Recipient tells me he is delighted with his first pair of socks and looks forward to receiving the next two pairs. A nice gift.
We've bought subscriptions as presents for friends and family as well as for ourselves. We've had great feedback and have loved recieving or socks each month. Socks are great quality and really fun.
Customer support is superb. Harry sorted is out in no time. Thanks Harry.
Love my monthly socks. Recently signed up for a second year myself and bought one for my dad.
Great color
Great company, emailed them with a query and they got back to me right away, no automated response a real human being.....great service, especially in the current crisis.
Socks were a gift for our daughter for her birthday
Very professional. I haven’t received this months socks which is part of my daughter’s subscription (Mrs A Wright).
I’ll understand if this is because of the current situation
Fabulous birthday gift for my brother in law. Will be buying again.
I love them
They are ok , but although I always wear simpsons socks or funny socks , these were just...ok . Will give another chance next month. Quality is good !
Just got my first pair of subscription socks through from sockgeeks and I love them!
Very easy to sign up to and got my first pair through less than a week later.
I'm an extreme geek freak so I'm looking forward to see what other socks will come through my letterbox.
Perfect cheer up during these crazy lockdown days!
Really quick delivery and nicely wrapped in gift box - only negative is that the message to go with the gift is printed on the receipt and not inside the box so looks a bit less special.
I bought a subscription for my partner and he is chuffed with his socks. The personality quiz was funny and actually hit the nail on the head when it came to analysing my partner. I also love a bit of humour and appreciated the email about your Sock Geek process! Very pleased!
Great service, speedy delivery, even given the current constraints. We liked the fact that we could choose socks to suit the recipient's personality. A fun gift gratefully received!
Great design and quality.
Sock Geeks is rated 4.70 based on 695 reviews