Sock Geeks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sock Geeks

Tell us how Sock Geeks made you happy
My fun-loving sock hubby LOVED his 6-month sock subscription Gift yesterday for his birthday! His first extreme sock lover pair of socks are so him! Fun,colourful, loud, and unique!
I don’t know who is more excited for the next pair to arrive next month!!
My only feedback is that the welcome letter stated you had to “activate” subscription to continue the subscription. So my husband went onto the website and followed the instructions to “activate” to find out it already was. (Which is what I assumed upon payment/receipt of first pair of socks.)
I absolutely love this business! This is the second sock subscription we have ordered for our father in law as he is completely obsessed with the socks.

I feel like Sock Geeks other such a personal friendly service, have emailed asking lots of questions etc and always get a speedy incredibly friendly response and it always feels like they can’t do enough to help you.

Can’t recommend this company enough!
very efficient, nice touch of humour & socks were loved
Have been a customer for the last year. Great socks, surprised not to get a loyalty discount :(
Fantastic! Great selection of socks! Fab patterns 😍
Great design, great colours 🤓👍
Fast delivery nice comfy socks
Second present I’ve bought from Sock Geeks. Can’t fault the service or company.
Socks just arrived in USA. Recipient very pleased with his socks.
This was bought as a repeat birthday gift as it went down so well last year!!
I liked the personality quiz, it made the experience feel that bit more personalized. More importantly, my friend loves his new socks!
Every month is a delightful surprise for my husband. He absolutely loves the anticipation of each new package. The designs are fantastic. Thanks
It’s a great idea.
The gift of socks to friends has gone down very well. I actually look forward to receiving my own and enjoy the different designs !
I love you, Sock Geeks! From start to finish, it was a joy. Thank you X
Amazing service. Amazing socks. Amazing Harry. Second year if my sock geek subscription and I've loved every single pair that I've received. Designs and quality are second to none. If you're thinking of purchasing a subscription either for yourself or as a gift. Just do it, you won't be disappointed.
They are comfortable and of average quality but has a fun colour palatte.
Sock Geeks 3 star review on 7th May 2020
Great products and fantastic service if you do have to get in touch. Couldn't recommend these guys high enough!
I am absolutely amazed at the service I have received from Sock Geeks. I ordered a six monthly subscription for my brother and asked for it to be delivered on a specific date. The response I got was so lovely and he is thrilled with his first pair of socks! Thank you so so much
Not stand out enough for my liking, but still ok
👍🧦🤘😍🤩😎