Sock Geeks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sock Geeks

Tell us how Sock Geeks made you happy
Okay idea. Some designs better than others. Some quality better than others. Promised extra pairs with subscription but yet to appear.
Great socks and easy purchase but as it’s s gift, I’d like to be able to track where the package is/ how long it’ll take to reach the destination/ that it got there safely.

Best

C
Not sure on the sick quality but placed an order well in advance of the birthday assuming I could specify a date for delivery ( as other companies have done) but there was no option to do this. Emailed twice before I heard back from harry@sockgeeks.co.uk by which point the first pair of socks had already been delivered and I had had to intercept them!! Harry@SockGeeks.co.uk has since been in touch to say no further deliveries will be made till after the date specified but I was disappointed this wasn't an option initially and that it took so long to get a response.
Happy with design delivery and look - I am afraid I’m not impressed with lots of bits of cotton on the insides of the socks which catch on my toes as I put them on. Puts a slight negative on an otherwise positive experience.
Hi Richard

Thanks for your review - I'm really sorry you haven't been happy with some of the socks. There's no getting away from having little bits of cotton inside the socks though - this is all part of the stitching and allows us to create such wonderful designs!! If you ever receive one you don't like though, or if you catch your toe on it too frequently and it develops a hole, just drop me an email and I'll be happy to replace them for you: harry@sockgeeks.co.uk

Harry.
Good but I think 2-3 pairs of socks a month would be more acceptable for the money. £20 is a lot of money for 3 pairs of socks x
It's a great concept, however I found the sock designs were fairly boring
Hi Hannah

Thanks so much for your review. Sorry you've not been 100% happy with some of the designs you've received. Perhaps we have the wrong personality type for you and we need to dial it up a bit? We have a no quibble exchange policy, so if you ever receive a pair you don't like just let us know and we'll change it for you! And if you would like to retake the quiz or switch to a different personality type, just let me know!

Harry.
The socks are fine; maybe not quite as good as I'd hoped so far- I've certainly had better results just choosing off the rack! But I'll see it through a few more pairs before deciding whether to cancel.
Hi James

Thanks so much for your review. Sorry you've not been 100% happy with some of the designs you've received. We have a no quibble exchange policy, so if you ever receive a pair you don't like just let us know and we'll change it for you!

Sock Geeks is rated 4.70 based on 717 reviews