Sock Geeks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sock Geeks

Tell us how Sock Geeks made you happy
lovely quality soft comfy socks!
We bought this second year running for my dad for Father's Day. He is delighted each month with great quality socks, thoughtful notes and packaging, and it is a joy to be able to get dad something he actually likes! Thanks Sock Geeks.
Delivered on time. My dad loved it. I am sure the 6 month subscription will be extended!
It’s a shame that the receiver us to activate the subscription. It explains why a few years back my father in law complained he never received 2 of the 3 pair subscription as I was unaware he needed to log on to activate the subscription. This time I did it myself.
My Dad loves them and is looking forward to wearing them when the weather turns and he gets out of his Flip
Flops! He said people always comment on his socks and these will be perfect !
Bought for my son-in-law who loves a sock with a difference! SockGeeks lived up to what I wanted for him and I know Peter is looking forward to the next instalment. Cheers, Irene
I was a bit unsure of the pattern when I opened the package, but when I wore them, they definitely grew in me.
What an excellent brand - high quality socks and the packaging is just fab. The perfect gift for my Dad on Father’s Day.
Thanks for beginning my new sock subscription for my boyfriend. He was completely delighted. He read to me all the little paper/info bits and bobs that came with the new socks. We both now will look forward to future sock designs and packages!
Great socks
Excellent service with a great quality product.
Quick delivery even during Covid-19 pandemic.
Socks are of a good quality.
Good, quick communication. Product received quickly and as expected. Very good value for money!
Just the best
It’s hard to think of new present ideas for my husband of 26 years but his sock subscription was a great surprise and a big hit! He loved the idea that his socks are chosen to match his personality. He liked the present so much I’ve since bought it for my brother too.
Great service too, thank you!
Brilliant socks.
My wife bought a 12 month subscription for me a couple of years ago and I've asked her to just renew it each year now. I like having socks that have some thought put into them.
Awesome gift idea and accurate and the little notes are great. Thank you 🙏🏽
I look forward to my monthly sock delivery wondering what design pattern will this month be. I’m never disappointed!

There is however a variance in sock sizes which makes some designs harder to put on than others.
Prompt delivery, good quality socks.
Sock Geeks is rated 4.70 based on 698 reviews