SocksFox Reviews

of reviewers recommend SocksFox
Read SocksFox Reviews

About SocksFox:

Top European brand finest quality socks, underwear and accessories for business, leisure and sport. When only the best in comfort, materials & design will do. We offer the widest range of Falke products in the UK. Other brands include Hanro, Zimmerli, Mey, Pantherella, Bresciani, Burlington, Marcoliani, Dore Dore, Scot-Nichol, Rohner, Schiesser and Corgi.

An independent family run business established in 2004, we are based in the picturesque flat fens of Lincolnshire in the UK. At SocksFox we aim to offer our customers a shopping experience where you can buy the top quality brands that you know and trust, whilst offering you a level of individual customer service and product knowledge that as a smaller, highly specialised company we can provide.

The brands we offer have been selected because they use only the very best materials and are beautifully constructed to create the most comfortable garment possible. We have also chosen brands that complement one another to offer a wide range of socks, underwear, nightwear and sportswear for men, women and children, that you can wear whatever the occasion, be it at home, at work or at play.

suppliers@socksfox.com

Unit 2, Plover Court, Stephenson Avenue.

Tell us how SocksFox made you happy
Great service
Excellent service
Good product, quick delivery,
Always fast delivery, great range of socks at good prices
Fast service, quality product.
great range, great service, thanks
Excellent quality and service
Excellent service. I ordered a nightdress which was too large for me. No problem in exchanging it and the new one fits perfectly. Wonderful help from the customer service team. I meant to write an email to them to thank them but I am sorry to say I didn't get round to it. Glad to complete this review as a way of thanking them.
Happy with order and quick delivery!
Thank you for the good service as always.
Excellent quality of product, service at a reasonable price
exceptional quality at a good price!
great service!
Like the socks, very comfortable.
Perfect find
Many thanks to the store for cheap international shipping!!!
Great company!
I regularly buy my socks at SocksFox and have them delivered to the US. I am always impressed by the selection, customer service and speed of delivery.
Simply Super
Clear website , with a good range of hosiery. Delivery was prompt.
SocksFox is rated 4.77 based on 652 reviews