SocksFox Reviews

of reviewers recommend SocksFox
Read SocksFox Reviews

About SocksFox:

Top European brand finest quality socks, underwear and accessories for business, leisure and sport. When only the best in comfort, materials & design will do. We offer the widest range of Falke products in the UK. Other brands include Hanro, Zimmerli, Mey, Pantherella, Bresciani, Burlington, Marcoliani, Dore Dore, Scot-Nichol, Rohner, Schiesser and Corgi.

An independent family run business established in 2004, we are based in the picturesque flat fens of Lincolnshire in the UK. At SocksFox we aim to offer our customers a shopping experience where you can buy the top quality brands that you know and trust, whilst offering you a level of individual customer service and product knowledge that as a smaller, highly specialised company we can provide.

The brands we offer have been selected because they use only the very best materials and are beautifully constructed to create the most comfortable garment possible. We have also chosen brands that complement one another to offer a wide range of socks, underwear, nightwear and sportswear for men, women and children, that you can wear whatever the occasion, be it at home, at work or at play.

suppliers@socksfox.com

Unit 2, Plover Court, Stephenson Avenue.

Tell us how SocksFox made you happy
Good selection and quick delivery to Australia
These were for my husband who likes longer socks, and preferably woollen.. He really likes them. They survived the washing quite well.
Great selection with timely delivery
All arrived in good order.
Very good service
SocksFox usually have a good range of products that interest me - especially unusual names like Hanro. Often the sizes available are very limited, making buying more selective than it should be. The stock holding levels also appear to be variable - a mix of immediately available and "it will take some time to fulfil the order", which i to noted on ordering. Always worth looking at the regular mails and understanding the offers of the moment AlanV
Products purchased (Falke and Hanro) have been excellent. Response from telephone enquiries could be more helpful and less defensive.
Very good service
I first bought from SocksFox when I lived in Germany. Now I live in California. I've always gotten very good and fast service even though its so far from the UK. And I really like to be able to get my favorite Falke socks. Thanks!
Excellent web page which is easy to navigate and find what you are looking for. Trusted store which delivers on time and the goods are as described and expected.
Polite and efficient thanks a lot
Excellent customer service and I love the Falke products SocksFox sells.
I always ring up to order my socks. The phone is always answered straight away, the staff are very friendly. Not only that but the order arrives swiftly and correctly. What's not to like?I would always choose SocksFox.
SocksFox always seem to have what I’m looking for at a very good price. They are very reliable and if there’s a delay in delivery they communicate to let you know. I’m very glad they’re there. Excellent!
Great service and up to date information about stock.
Wonderful Falke homepad slipper socks. Warm and cosy and safe on hard floors. Perfect for lockdown!
Good range of quality clothing in an extended range of sizes. Prompt and efficient delivery.
Company carries wide range of products. Top brands. Deliver promptly to the US from the UK. They advise anytime there is any issue. So service first rate and difficult to beat. Highly recommended
Great choice and service
My skin is sensitive and my feet are always cold so I need the warmth of wool and the softness of cotton. I discovered that Falke make cotton lined wool socks. They are hard to find in shops so I have been buying my socks from SockFox for a few years now. Always available and quickly sent out. Great service and reasonable price compared to shops.
SocksFox is rated 4.77 based on 620 reviews